• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
PORTLAND, OR
– A mother of two young children shot and killed a man after she returned home Sunday night and found him inside her 10-year-old daughter’s bedroom.

Police say 33-year-old Tara-Alexis Ford returned home with her daughter, aged 10, and five-year-old son at around 1:20 a.m. Sunday morning. Inside her daughter’s bedroom, Ford would encounter 59-year-old David McCrary who had entered the home through the back bedroom ‘s window.

After a brief confrontation, Ford used a personal handgun to shoot McCrary one time. Ford then called 911 to report she had fatally shot a home intruder. Responding officers would find McCrary dead in the bedroom.

Police have confirmed that McCrary had no connection with Ford or her family, but that he did suffer from mental illness. No charges have been filed against Ford, who is cooperating with investigators, but detectives are still determining if the shooting was self-defense.

As for why McCrary was in the home to begin with, we may never know for sure. However, a neighbor said that the home had been vacant for a while before Ford moved in and that squatters would often stay inside the home.

Seeing as this happened in Portland, Oregon – a beautiful city with a large population of fart-sniffers, I wasn’t surprised to read some feeling as if the woman was wrong to shoot the man. Personally, I think being in a stranger’s home uninvited at 1:30 in the morning warrants getting your ass shot, no matter what your intentions where.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

mhN8ZMT-9C4

Continue reading...

I agree with this woman shooting this man. He was in her home in the middle of the night...she was terrified for herself and her children. She was alone with two kids to protect. Charges against her should be dropped. How ridiculous that she was charged to begin with. I think someone should start a petition in her favor. Mental illness or not...he was a threat to her and her children. I have to wonder if he was a pedophile. He was not found in the master bedroom or living room or kitchen. He was found in the little girls room. That in itself to me would present a danger to myself and my children. If it had been me...I'd have shot his ass too.

"No charges have been filed against Ford, who is cooperating with investigators, but detectives are still determining if the shooting was self-defense."

Did i miss something? Where did you read she was charged?
I watched the Nancy Grace show and according to the show she was charged. I just researched and could find nothing to say she was charged so perhaps I came into the show during the middle of the debate as this topic is being debated. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Last edited:
Back