• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2eyibv6.jpg

Phillip Sam​
[...]
Wyoming man with a gunshot wound to his stomach was on his knees begging for his life when a 16-year-old who had opened fire into a group of teens shot him in the head at point-blank range, Laramie County prosecutors
[...]
"I thought I should finish what I started. I didn't want him to suffer," Phillip Sam told a Cheyenne police detective
[...]
Tyler Burns, 19, died at a hospital Monday after the weekend shooting in Cheyenne. Sam is charged as an adult with first-degree murder in his death.
[...]
cold, public execution described by prosecutors is practically unheard of in Cheyenne, a city of 62,000 that's usually quiet outside of its rambunctious summer rodeo and cowboy-culture festival, Cheyenne Frontier Days. The occasional killings typically are domestic or drug-related disputes — not teen rumbles.

And the lower-income neighborhood where the shooting occurred isn't particularly crime-ridden or dangerous
[...]
Sam also was charged Wednesday with 13 counts of aggravated assault,
[...]
He has not entered a plea. Circuit Court Judge Thomas Lee ordered Sam held at a juvenile detention center on $250,000 bond. His preliminary hearing is set for Oct. 15.

Sam's public defender, Melody Anchietta, did not return a phone call from
[...]
seeking comment Thursday, while a phone message left at a number believed to belong to Sam's mother was not immediately returned.
[...]
another boy believed Sam had vandalized his vehicle, and the two agreed to meet at a park early Sunday to fight. Sam told detectives he got a .40-caliber gun from his mother's boyfriend and brought it to the park because he was scared of being jumped
[...]
Sam fired several shots into a group of teens shortly after 1 a.m., charging documents said. One shot hit Burns, and another teen was grazed on the arm. All but Burns were able to run away.

A minor who was with Sam told police that Burns begged Sam not to shoot him again, but that Sam walked up "until he was at point-blank range" and shot him twice more, court records said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...oting-witness_n_5969918.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

Tylers FB
2wqbrbr.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/tyler.burns.1460?fref=browse_search

This kid has no conscious! Look at him smirking in this pic. Attention whore is what he is. I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. He didn't shoot this guy because he didn't want him to suffer. He was enjoying himself. He doesn't belong in society. Throw away the key!

Public execution in quiet Wyoming city as boy, 16, randomly shoots another in the stomach and then in the head, telling police ‘I didn’t want him to suffer’
  • Phillip Sam,16, is being charged as an adult for the execution-style murder of Tyler Burns, 19
  • Witnesses say Burns was on his knees begging for his life but Sam shot Burns in the head to 'put him out of his misery'
  • Sam opened fire on the group of teens after he agreed to meet at a Wyoming park to fight
  • Sam borrowed a handgun from his mother's boyfriend and shot at the teens because he 'didn't want to get jumped'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-style-murder-19-year-old.html#ixzz3GfFuB4UE

QUOTE: Sam told detectives he got a .40-caliber gun from his mother's boyfriend and brought it to the park because he was scared of being jumped.

I hope his mother's boyfriend is charged with something. Any adult should know better. Being an adult and all he should have intervened the who entire situation and showed them there was a better way to settle this. :sour:

That's some seriously cold-hearted stuff for a teenager, Hell, for anyone. To walk up and shoot someone twice more, point-blank as they are begging for their life? WTF! Little bastard need life without.

Back