• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A man and a woman have been jailed for stabbing a friend and then dumping his body in the River Clyde in Glasgow and leaving him to drown.

Kevin Caughey, 33, and Margaret McKellar, 31, admitted killing 41-year-old Scott McGuire at the suspension bridge at Carlton Place on 8 July 2014.

The attack happened after Mr McGuire hit McKellar with a bottle.

Caughey was jailed for eight years and one month and McKellar for six years and four months.

The court heard that the incident was sparked by a row which led to Mr McGuire hitting McKellar with a bottle.

The pair then attacked Mr McGuire, inflicting superficial stab wounds.

The victim hit his head on a rock as he was pushed in to the River Clyde and drowned. His body was found later that day.

Caughey and McKeller were originally charged with murder, but their plea of guilty to the reduced charge of culpable homicide was accepted by the Crown.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-32997669

What the fuck...I'm just assuming here, But if you're all going to fight over the last beer, you're probably too poor to drink. Normal people don't do that...they just go get more beer.

Every time i see some ludicrous slap on the wrist sentencing, I swear it's always followed up with "Crown Court"

Back