• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
http://www.inquisitr.com/2772796/wi...ld-daughter-behind-the-wheel-cops-not-amused/

A Wisconsin couple thought they had come up with a clever way of avoiding DUI charges after they got too drunk to drive: make their 9-year-old daughter drive. Fortunately for everyone’s safety, police were able to intervene before anyone got seriously hurt, and now the couple are facing a variety of felony charges.

As KMSP (Minneapolis) reports, Jason Roth and Amanda Eggert decided they were too drunk to drive one night earlier this month.
The Polk County couple apparently thought, “no problem,” and figured Eggert’s daughter, although she is only 9-years-old, would make the perfect designated driver. Police say that the young girl drove for several miles, weaving in and out of traffic.

Police received a 911 call about a vehicle driving erratically on rural roads in the area, and Deputy Jeff Hahn responded. By the time Hahn caught up to the couple’s truck, it had pulled up to a boat launch area along the nearby Apple River.
Hahn was also alarmed to see the couple’s 11-month-old baby in the truck, strapped into a car seat.
yWofjMg.jpg
[/IMG]
yWofjMg.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Well, don't they look like a fun couple. This sounds like something straight out of "Raising Hope." I hope she realizes she was born to cerebrally-impaired idiots. I'd rather see her with codependency issues from having to parent her parents and end up growing up relatively O.K. rather than knocked up @13 with her second child.

She's kinda hot.

Where were they at that they were getting wasted with their kids with em?

Shame on the kid for not being able to drive.

My drunk ass mother let me drive through a wendys drive through then out of the parking lot down the street when I was 11 I was going up on the curbs, her parents look pretty cheery.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...to-drive-truck-with-infant-inside-police-say/

“As the 9-year-old exited the truck, it was still running and in drive when Mr. Roth was sitting in the truck by himself,” (Deputy) Hahn testified in court. “He turned the ignition off and the truck began rolling backwards down the hill towards the river. I jumped into the truck to hit the brakes and put the truck in park.”

During a court appearance Friday, about a week after the incident occurred, Eggert and Roth pleaded not guilty to multiple felony charges, including child neglect and second degree recklessly endangering safety, KMSP reported.

Nobody was injured when the 9-year-old was in charge of the vehicle, but police say the child drove for miles on winding roads and was spotted weaving in and out of oncoming traffic, according to KMSP.

Both children have been placed with extended family members, the station reported.

Really, it's a wonder that any of them lived thru this.

For fuck sakes...if you can't afford a baby sitter, and don't have enough cash in your pocket for cab fare or Keys Please...then you can't afford to drink. Simple as that. Fucking lowlifes.

I was driving at this age. Put behind the wheel by a piece of shit relative of my family. I did good tho. Much better than the drunk. I got us to our destination safely anyways.

Back