• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wisn.com/news/wisconsin-...luring-children/41348002#.V75kmKoyGgc.twitter
An 18-year-old man is accused of luring four children under age 10 into an apartment above a vacant Green Bay restaurant, assaulting two of them and setting the building on fire.

Jesus Castilloveitia-Quinton is facing five criminal charges, including child abuse and arson,WBAY-TV reported.

Castilloveitia-Quinton told police the apartment above the Ten O One Club was his "secret hideout." Court documents said he struck two children, ages 8 and 9, in the face, put his hand over their mouths and started pouring bleach on the floor.

Investigators said four separate fires were started in the building with the children inside Sunday night. All managed to escape the burning building. Castilloveitia-Quinton was arrested near the scene with help from a police dog.

He'll have a competency exam following a request from his attorney during a brief court appearance Tuesday in Brown County.
serveimage%202_zpslfghkl8l.jpg

Well alright then. All for locking this fucker in a cage and never turning him loose again say aye.
He has already made it very very clear he should've been flushed. Too bad retroactive abortions aren't a thing.
Glad those kids made it out a live. I'm pretty sure if they look around some they will find more victims of this sick bastard.

@Satanica
May 02, 2017

When police arrived at the fire at the 1001 Club restaurant last August they found the building in flames and immediately thought it looked suspicious. A man and two kids were running away from the scene.

Tuesday that man, Jesus Castilloveitia-Quinton, 18 years old, was sentenced to five years behind bars and another 15 years on state supervision for arson, disorderly conduct, domestic violence, resisting an officer and bail jumping.

Court documents say Castilloveitia-Quinton lured four kids, all under the age of 10, into the vacant restaurant near downtown Green Bay and wouldn't let them leave as he poured bleach on the floor and tried to set the building on fire. All the kids made it out safely.

At his sentencing hearing, Castilloveitia-Quinton read from a letter to the judge, "I am really sorry for my actions, and I apologize to the families."

"I know it was wrong, and I feel remorse for my actions," he said.

Judge Kendall Kelley gave Castilloveitia-Quinton 254 days' credit for the time he's spent in jail.

Once he gets out, he'll be required to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, follow treatment recommendations, and take prescribed medication. He won't be allowed contact with anyone under 18, including family members, without approval. He won't be allowed to visit parks or trails where children congregate. He'll be required to find a job or go to school and work towards a GED.
https://www.wbay.com/content/news/5...e-to-building-with-kids-inside-421072263.html

Back