• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
William Thompson had a half baked idea of using his bosses white utility truck to steal a trailer from a storage facility.
The vehicle was white, 2010 Carry On box trailer with Florida tag 407PJ. The trailer was estimated to be worth $5,000 and contained tools valued at $1,400.
After that he stole another trailer. His pics are in the link.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/84980168-story

Idiot should have stuck to legal means to make a quick buck. Its clear he's too stupid to be a criminal.

The pictures tell me he's at least consistent throughout all arenas of his life. Dumb crime, dumb tattoos, dumb facial hair, dumb with guns (never point one at someone/thing you aren't about to shoot, amirite?), dumb with pics of weed while living in a non-recreational state and I can't quite make out the title of the book, but that's probably pretty dumb, too.

Back