• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
34sl6px.jpg

William McDaniel found himself in jail when he called police to complain that he didn't get sex after paying for a private dance at a strip club.

[....]

McDaniel, 53 years old, called police at around 10:30 p.m. on Saturday to report that he paid a dancer at Sage Brush Sam's in Rocker $350 for a private dance and did not get sex.

Since it's illegal to offer money for sexual favors, police arrested McDaniel on a misdemeanor charge of soliciting prostitution.

[...]

According to the Montana Correctional Offender Network website, McDaniel has convictions in Deer Lodge County, Jefferson County, and Silver Bow County for felony DUIs and criminal possession of dangerous drugs.
http://www.ktvq.com/news/man-arrested-after-complaining-about-not-getting-sex-at-strip-club/

Did he pay for a private dance and expect sex, or was the actual deal for sex and the bitch didn't deliver? If it's the former then he's an idiot, although i don't understand how there's a case against him. Is it against the law to THINK you paid for something illegal, even if you actually didn't? If it's the former, then this stripper is a truly rotten, horrible person and she brings great shame on the club that employs her. They should fire her ass for her mistreatment of customers and her all around dishonesty. How can you trust someone like this? Seriously? She belongs on the street selling her ass for real.

Did he pay for a private dance and expect sex, or was the actual deal for sex and the bitch didn't deliver? If it's the former then he's an idiot, although i don't understand how there's a case against him. Is it against the law to THINK you paid for something illegal, even if you actually didn't? If it's the former, then this stripper is a truly rotten, horrible person and she brings great shame on the club that employs her. They should fire her ass for her mistreatment of customers and her all around dishonesty. How can you trust someone like this? Seriously? She belongs on the street selling her ass for real.
OMG! Y don't u answer me? I've asked u on many threads. WTF is ur agenda here? R u not man enuf? We don't like trolls. And yet, u seem oblivious to my questioning. Man up, or STFU!

Man up? Not man enough? The fuck? Are you seriously trying to attach some sort of machismo to the act of posting on an internet message board? Of all the nonsensical, outlandish bullshit i've read on message boards in my life, and trust me it's been a LOT, this might seriously take the cake. Posting on a message board is related to masculinity now?

And i'm not trolling. My comments here are completely and totally relevant to the story and i even ask a legal question related to the charges this man seems to be facing. I'm both contributing to and attempting to spark discussion, all in a manner relevant to the topic at hand, which is kinda the point of a discussion board.

Now why don't you take your highly bizarre, offtopic, unwanted, unnecessary, overly sensitive griping somewhere else. I believe it's possible to send private messages or comment on ones profile, that would have been a FAR more appropriate and reasonable way for you to have aired whatever mysterious(and bizarre) grievances you seem to have.

Troll-Noob, started running his mouth about me in another thread. He doesn't know me very well, now does he? LOL!

Making a harmless joke about how assuming makes an ass out of you is "running his mouth"? Give me a break. This might be the most overly sensitive, thin skinned message boards i've ever been on. Thought it'd be different given the name of the website and the subject matter.

Anyways, thanks again for the thread topic creator, good stuff. My apologies these folks are insisting on trolling it and hijacking it with their petty chickenshit bullshit.

Making a harmless joke about how assuming makes an ass out of you is "running his mouth"? Give me a break. This might be the most overly sensitive, thin skinned message boards i've ever been on. Thought it'd be different given the name of the website and the subject matter.

Anyways, thanks again for the thread topic creator, good stuff. My apologies these folks are insisting on trolling it and hijacking it with their petty chickenshit bullshit.

Once again, it was none of your fucking business. The only reason I apologized to her publicly, is because I blundered publicly. You don't need to throw in your two cents about everything.
Try stepping away from the keyboard once in awhile, and think before you type.

We're not trying to run off a new member, are we? This is not a case of trolling. Believe me, we have seen some of the best. As always, if you find someone's posts offensive, use the ignore feature. And maybe consider whether you're on the right website.

Not trying to run him off, just trying to get him to take a breath & think before he jumps in on someone's toes.

Noted, @Wolf_of_Mars. I don't know where this whole thing started, nor do I care. I just know that I have seen a bunch of hostile member on member posts in numerous threads and I don't want to have to play referee. If ya got a beef with someone, hash it out in a private message or simply ignore it.

Last edited:
I dunno man. I've known a lot of strippers. Some will, some won't. But there's a lot of sex going on behind the scenes. I personally would never do that in a strip club. She probably has jizz running down the insides of her legs from 15 minutes ago,

I
I dunno man. I've known a lot of strippers. Some will, some won't. But there's a lot of sex going on behind the scenes. I personally would never do that in a strip club. She probably has jizz running down the insides of her legs from 15 minutes ago,

Ew!Ew! Liiiies! Say it ain't so. I just got the worst smello-vision ever, lol. Ew.

$350.00 !!! No meat curtains are even close to being worth that much, unless she stained your deck, painted a room afterwards or something..........

We're not trying to run off a new member, are we? This is not a case of trolling. Believe me, we have seen some of the best. As always, if you find someone's posts offensive, use the ignore feature. And maybe consider whether you're on the right website.
Point taken. And again. Done and done. I chased him thru a few threads while drunk that night. If he contributes anything to threads, great! But I don't care. :)
My apologies, again.

so i once took a hundred dollars from a customer in an adult store i worked at. he would come in nightlyy and write his hotel room numbeer on a bill and ask for a date. i would ignore the fuck and cash him out for his purchases. one nightt he leaves $100 on the counter. i looked at him smiled and took the bill placing it in my tiddies vault. He asked when would I be there, I said be were? He never came bback

so i once took a hundred dollars from a customer in an adult store i worked at. he would come in nightlyy and write his hotel room numbeer on a bill and ask for a date. i would ignore the fuck and cash him out for his purchases. one nightt he leaves $100 on the counter. i looked at him smiled and took the bill placing it in my tiddies vault. He asked when would I be there, I said be were? He never came bback
Did you at least thank him for his generous tip lol

nope, thank him for thinking this magnificent taco was only worth $100? lol my point is you come to someone thinking they can be bought, you arre fucking dumb for assuming that. if he had agreed to buy $350 worth of crack or meth or ass its all illegal and thats what his ass gets

Back