• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
I searched for both names here with no results. But I had deja vu from her head bump thing...

1056253.jpg

Muskogee police announced Wednesday that investigators are in search of anyone else who may have been victimized by a man and woman who were arrested on child sexual abuse charges last month.

William “Frankie” Dugan, 29, and Valerie Ojo, 32, were arrested and charged March 25 with five counts of child sexual abuse each, with police alleging they committed forcible sodomy, incest and exploitation against two children, ages 5 and 6.

Court documents allege the abuse occurred between Jan. 17 and March 21, and that Dugan and Ojo performed sex acts on the children, as well as forced them to commit sex acts on each other while they photographed them.

Muskogee police officer Lincoln Anderson said in a release Wednesday that investigators believe there are more victims, who are between 4 and 21 years old, and that there could also be photos and videos of them.

“The information received leads us to believe that (Dugan) has been doing this for years,” he said, adding that officers want to provide others who have been assaulted proper assistance in their healing process.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crim...cle_33f25e01-adc1-58e3-85d8-f8ff2329c4cd.html

Jfc. This is what the kids would consider normal. Gods. How horrid for them. I'm betting these THINGS told them it was how to show they loved each other.
Gah. I can't even articulate what I'm trying to say.

The photo of the male looks like I have seen it some place else. People like this should not be able to have kids.

investigators believe there are more victims, who are between 4 and 21 years old,
I wondered about the 21 year old victim- so I did some searching & found this:

Investigators said a 23 year old recently came to them as well, and claimed she was sexually assaulted when she was four years old.

Holy shit- these animals have been sexually abusing children for AT LEAST 19 YEARS!?!?

Considering the she-monster is only 29, I'm thinking it had to be the he-monster who is 32-- which means he's been abusing children since he was 13 YEARS OLD?!

Police believe Dugan took pictures and video of the assaults on his phone and are working to get the pass code to unlock it.
Maybe i watch too much tv, but I thought those forensic computer people could get into any device, past any fire-wall & even get pics off of wiped out hard drives/memory cards?

And this animal doesn't seem too smart, have they tried his b-day or 1234? Maybe just hang him upside down by his toenails til he gives it up.

Investigators said the boyfriend and girlfriend sexually abused their daughters, ages five and six, on a regular basis since January.

They are concerned there could be more victims in Missouri and Ohio where investigators say Dugan lived before being arrested in Muskogee.

"Whether it be family members, or not family members, or ex-girlfriends' kids, there's no telling," Anderson said.
http://www.newson6.com/story/288138...est-two-accused-of-sexual-assaulting-children

So basically, he's been like this his entire life & there could be 19 years worth of victims suffering out there somewhere! Not to mention their own freaking children!

Kill these monsters NOW-- with FIRE!!!

Last edited:
It is a disgusting shame that normal people have a tough time trying to FIND a good guy or good woman to spend their life with ..yet these pathetic child molesters seem to find one another ALL the time.
What is this world coming to... Smdh..I would probably end up in jail if a pos said anything like this..

Last edited:
A slow burning fire...wouldn't want them to miss out on any fun:devil:. Hey a bonfire. Time to cook the ballpark pedos franks...oops, I forgot to turn the spit. Charred, blackened skin flakes down over the coals...:whistle:

They need to brake the phone in a million little bits so no one else sees the photos that should not have been taken. They have enough evidence. Maybe someone might sleep a little better at night knowing that know one for any reason will see those photos of him or her. It is time to think about the victims. How many pieces of evidence does the court need?

A slow burning fire...wouldn't want them to miss out on any fun:devil:. Hey a bonfire. Time to cook the ballpark pedos franks...oops, I forgot to turn the spit. Charred, blackened skin flakes down over the coals...:whistle:
I gotta say I really like where your head is at

I wondered about the 21 year old victim- so I did some searching & found this:

Holy shit- these animals have been sexually abusing children for AT LEAST 19 YEARS!?!?

Considering the she-monster is only 29, I'm thinking it had to be the he-monster who is 32-- which means he's been abusing children since he was 13 YEARS OLD?!

Maybe i watch too much tv, but I thought those forensic computer people could get into any device, past any fire-wall & even get pics off of wiped out hard drives/memory cards?

And this animal doesn't seem too smart, have they tried his b-day or 1234? Maybe just hang him upside down by his toenails til he gives it up.

http://www.newson6.com/story/288138...est-two-accused-of-sexual-assaulting-children

So basically, he's been like this his entire life & there could be 19 years worth of victims suffering out there somewhere! Not to mention their own freaking children!

Kill these monsters NOW-- with FIRE!!!
take those number and reverse them. she is 32 and he is 29. so that would mean he has been doing it since he was 10.

Looks like the hambeast got a mild ass-whoopin' before her arrest.:D

My only complaint is that it wasn't bad enough to kill her, oh well, hope her fellow inmates can do better.:devil:

I say decapitate them both, they have fairly large heads we can use them as flotation devices...

Disgusting!!
How do these kind of people find each other !?!?! How does this come up in conversation .. I can't even fathom someone saying anything remotely close to this to me.
.. and me not being in jail 5 minutes after the conversation.

How jaded am I when I see the title in the link and think to myself, "Sigh... Okay, let's go see how hideous these people are..."

May they both die in prison.

Lets hope they do not meet at on online dating site. hello my name is _____ I'm in to photography. If you like taking photos lets get together.:hungover:

a 10yo child molester
Can a 10 year old be a child molester since they are a child as well? I'm not trying to be an ass, it's a question that came to my mind when I read it. Wouldn't he have just been a deviant until he was older and then become called a child molester?

They need to brake the phone in a million little bits so no one else sees the photos that should not have been taken. They have enough evidence. Maybe someone might sleep a little better at night knowing that know one for any reason will see those photos of him or her. It is time to think about the victims. How many pieces of evidence does the court need?

I'm not gonna go into details because this horror is not mine to tell.. But a pos close to my family abused a child in our family that was 12 at the time...and he is in prison by the way ..anyway as part of her healing ..I had a burning night .. And me and her got every picture there was of this sick pos with our family and burnt everyone of them...my intent was to show her how important she is too me and that pos was a NOTHING.. Nor would he ever be able to hurt her again....I don't know if I handled it right....but my heart was in the right place..

Can a 10 year old be a child molester since they are a child as well? I'm not trying to be an ass, it's a question that came to my mind when I read it. Wouldn't he have just been a deviant until he was older and then become called a child molester?
i have to agree with you. i have no idea, but i assume there is a statute of limitations, and even if he was convicted at that time it would be sealed as he would have been a minor. not saying he didn`t do it, just saying that she (the oldest to come forth) may not have a case against him. HOWEVER, her statement is SOOOOO not going to help him.

Somethings can't even be cleansed by fire and this is definitely one of those things. What. The. Fuck.
I'd play operation on these fuckers minus the anesthesia but a whole lot of adrenaline to keep their hearts beating.
Such a shame I won't ever get to punch one of these imbeciles in the face repeatedly.

If this were simply a story of a 10yo molesting a 4yo, I definitly would not be going after the 10yo as a child molester, I'd be wondering if he were a victim himself-- maybe he's acting out on the 4yo things that had been done to him? I would want the 10yo to get help, in hopes that he could be rehabilitated & go on to live a normal life.

However, in this case we KNOW what he grew up to be. If he was in fact abused himself as a child & that is what set him down this path-- I'm sorry, but there's no hope for him now, no rehabilitation, no normal life. He's past that point, and now the concern needs to be on HIS victims!

I'm sorry, but there's no hope for him now, no rehabilitation, no normal life. He's past that point,
I'm not disagreeing in the slightest. I was just wondering about using the term "child molester" for a 10 year old, I wasn't trying to imply he was in any way a victim or that I cared if he had ever been or that he was in some way a salvageable human being.

Somethings can't even be cleansed by fire and this is definitely one of those things. What. The. Fuck.
I'd play operation on these fuckers minus the anesthesia but a whole lot of adrenaline to keep their hearts beating.
Such a shame I won't ever get to punch one of these imbeciles in the face repeatedly.

I'm not sure if your comment about fire was in reply to my comment on burning the pos photos.. But I wanted to clarify if it was ..
What happened to her was life changing ..the lil girl she was before this happened was gone ..so burning the photos was just a small step in the process for healing ..any abuse survivor knows its a long life time journey that never completely is done.. I also would have loved to physically kill him.. I had to fight those urges because even though it would have made me feel good for the moment... Reality is I would have ended up in jail ..which means I would have missed being a part of this beautiful child.. Who is now a beautiful woman s life and I would do ..or NOT do.. Whatever it takes to be in her life... So I had to let the court system punish him. .he got 10 years ..he has to serve eighty five per cent of it.. And that sucks ...anyway I just wanted to clarify that I never thought the burning night would cleanse her .

I'm not sure if your comment about fire was in reply to my comment on burning the pos photos.. But I wanted to clarify if it was ..
What happened to her was life changing ..the lil girl she was before this happened was gone ..so burning the photos was just a small step in the process for healing ..any abuse survivor knows its a long life time journey that never completely is done.. I also would have loved to physically kill him.. I had to fight those urges because even though it would have made me feel good for the moment... Reality is I would have ended up in jail ..which means I would have missed being a part of this beautiful child.. Who is now a beautiful woman s life and I would do ..or NOT do.. Whatever it takes to be in her life... So I had to let the court system punish him. .he got 10 years ..he has to serve eighty five per cent of it.. And that sucks ...anyway I just wanted to clarify that I never thought the burning night would cleanse her .
No my comment was not in response to yours I was just saying even if we kill these fuckers and burn their bones and piss on their ashes what they have done will forever linger on. Somethings can be forgotten over time but this evil has been going on for decades and there are probably scores of victims we may never know about.
I'd set them on fire just becoz they deserve it more than most.

Not sure about other states, but in Texas, yuppers! A child 10 or older can be an alleged perpetrator.

Not sure about other states, but in Texas, yuppers! A child 10 or older can be an alleged perpetrator.
But would that child be a child molester like a, say, 21 year old or would they be termed a sex offender as their victim is in their age group? That's my question, I know a child can be charged and convicted of a sex crime at the age of 10 but would they be called a child molester or a sex offender?

A 10 year old is picking a child as a victim because that is their peer group, not because of some unhealthy attraction to children as is the case with a child molester. We term an adult a child molester because they should not have those thoughts about children but can we say that about another child? Children learn about sex earlier than generations before so it's not unheard of for kids as young as 10 or 12 being sexually active and they aren't child molesters because their attraction to other children is natural and honestly, while maybe young to some of us, it's healthy.

That's my question, not why he would have done it or if he could be arrested for it but would he be considered a child molester since he himself would also have been a child, wouldn't he just be a sex offender.

But would that child be a child molester like a, say, 21 year old or would they be termed a sex offender as their victim is in their age group? That's my question, I know a child can be charged and convicted of a sex crime at the age of 10 but would they be called a child molester or a sex offender?

A 10 year old is picking a child as a victim because that is their peer group, not because of some unhealthy attraction to children as is the case with a child molester. We term an adult a child molester because they should not have those thoughts about children but can we say that about another child? Children learn about sex earlier than generations before so it's not unheard of for kids as young as 10 or 12 being sexually active and they aren't child molesters because their attraction to other children is natural and honestly, while maybe young to some of us, it's healthy.

That's my question, not why he would have done it or if he could be arrested for it but would he be considered a child molester since he himself would also have been a child, wouldn't he just be a sex offender.
huh what? no really, i understand your question, but i have no answer. i would honestly have to think that if he started at ten (and i doubt it, probably younger, have you ever seen male dogs interact with younger male dogs? its to show who is boss and whats up) and continued until twenty nine (the age he was finally caught), he was already groomed. either that or still living on base instinct. considering the fact that he is a human and not a dog, i have zero fucks. all he needs to do for me for a treat is to roll over and die.

Back