• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I once picked up a German shepherd mix dog that was severely injured.
It had head trauma and a broken leg.

As protocol, I placed it in a cage in the vet facility to be treated.

Ummm yeah, it was a coyote. It was suddenly awake and ready to defend its life.
:nailbiting:

We have a coy-dog ... Husky and coyote mix ... he looks just like this but a little redder.
We had no idea ... the humane society didn't tell us he was special. All the hunters in our neighbourhood did ... a DNA test confirmed it. He is pretty peculiar ... like he has a split personality ... I'm part husky ... I want a hug ... then he changed his mind ... I'm a coyote ... don't fucking touch me... oh there is my teddy bear ... I'm going to shake it until its dead then I'm going to fall asleep with it between my teeth ... ordinary day.

well, Wiley is chasing the bunnies in the clouds. They did put him down which is sad as he had such a beautiful coat and woulda made great pups that woulda been born around March [no idea why but tht is the pupping time for them for the most part] but if that area is a hhigh rabies for coyotes can understand it
http://www.nola.com/pets/index.ssf/2017/01/dat_dog_coyote_killed.html#incart_river_home_pop
:(
[doublepost=1485316386,1485316276][/doublepost]
Wiley...:) We had the most awesome Himalayan cat called Wiley (After Wile E. Coyote), he chased the mailman... <3
images

or distemper. Coyotes are ubiquitous. Nothing to get sentimental about. If a coyote is huddling in a public space, he has a problem. Euthanasia most humane thing here.

Back