• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

26383676.sf.jpg

Lisa Farkas
WAUKESHA - Lisa Farkas, 46, has a violent history of targeting adult women. Farkas served ten years in prison for tying-up a woman and forcing her to perform sex acts, and sexually assaulting another victim with a clothes hanger.

Police say Farkas struck again while behind bars, violating a fellow inmate who was under the influence of tranquilizers.

Now, after years of probation, Farkas is no longer under state supervision.

Waukesha Police sent out a notice to alert the public. They say Farkas is currently homeless.

[...]

“I don't understand the reason why she wouldn't be supervised if she has the record that she does,” says Marcia Gomez.

[...]

Although Farkas is no longer under state supervision, she is registered as a sex offender for life.
http://www.jrn.com/tmj4/news/Homeless-sex-offender-released-from-state-supervision-266356281.html

OMG. I bet she had no friends growing up if this is what she does to other women. Has anyone else heard of a female RSO who went after other adult women? This sounds so bizarre. A friggin' coat hanger fer fucks sake? She should have gotten at least 25yrs for that. What the fuck is going on here.

She is a logistical nightmare for the penal system. As a violent sex offender she needs A LOT of prison but her preferred victims are adult women so her punishment is putting her in an environment with 100's if not 1000's of potential victims.

She is a logistical nightmare for the penal system. As a violent sex offender she needs A LOT of prison but her preferred victims are adult women so her punishment is putting her in an environment with 100's if not 1000's of potential victims.
Wisconsin has solitary confinement... put the bitch in there

Honestly, I prefer a bullet placed neatly between her eyes.
I think the victim of the coat hanger attack should be allowed to smash this bitches face into the ground repeatedly until shes choking on her fucking teeth. She won't be dead but she won't be raping nobody else that's for damn sure.

OMG. I bet she had no friends growing up if this is what she does to other women. Has anyone else heard of a female RSO who went after other adult women? This sounds so bizarre. A friggin' coat hanger fer fucks sake? She should have gotten at least 25yrs for that. What the fuck is going on here.
Definitely the first female RSO that targets adult women that I've seen... And probably the most bizarre method of rape/sodomy I've ever seen.

WTF? She (it) even has male pattern baldness......Someones chromosomes really got fucked on this one, and check out those glasses? Someone get in touch with Sally Jesse Raphael.......

26383676.sf.jpg

MTIwNjA4NjM0MDM0NzUwOTg4.jpg

She needs to be taken out, and I feel that way about all sex offenders and other violent offenders since they absolutely can't keep from doing their nasty deeds and hurting others. If you can't keep from hurting your fellow humans, you don't belong in human society and should be removed from it by any means possible. I don't see any other way to deal with them when they can't be rehabilitated and the penal system doesn't want to keep them.

She probably doesn't like being homeless and I bet it wont be long before she is back in custody. I wouldn't doubt it for a minute that when she re-offends she will be going down for murder.

She could be used as a teaching aid! Show a big picture of her to your daughters, and tell them that this is what they'll look like if they don't walk the straight and narrow. Sneak out of the house? Smoke pot? Sass your Mama? Get bad grades? Drink? Hang out with bad boys? THIS is what you'll look like when you get out of prison because that's right where you're headed, young lady!

Wisconsin has solitary confinement... put the bitch in there

Colorado has had some recent backlash and huge controversy regarding solitary confinement. Saying it is "inhumane" and "cruel."

After Evan Ebel killed Colorado Prison Director Tom Clements, and Nathan Leon (an innocent pizza delivery man and father of 2 young girls... brutally murdered FOR HIS FUCKING Dominos UNIFORM! ☆Rest in Peace Nate☆) the solitary confinement policies are under criticism.

http://jurist.org/paperchase/2014/06/colorado-limits-solitary-confinement-for-mentally-ill.php

Hickenlooper is a complete moron, and has now thought a little too far into the "possible cause" of all this. (Especially after the new prison director did a 20 hr stint in solitary- and said our system is failing..) please. Whatthefuck ever... 20 hours. Um no. Makes me sick, the things he has done while governor.

Colorado has had some recent backlash and huge controversy regarding solitary confinement. Saying it is "inhumane" and "cruel."

After Evan Ebel killed Colorado Prison Director Tom Clements, and Nathan Leon (an innocent pizza delivery man and father of 2 young girls... brutally murdered FOR HIS FUCKING Dominos UNIFORM! ☆Rest in Peace Nate☆) the solitary confinement policies are under criticism.

http://jurist.org/paperchase/2014/06/colorado-limits-solitary-confinement-for-mentally-ill.php

Hickenlooper is a complete moron, and has now thought a little too far into the "possible cause" of all this. (Especially after the new prison director did a 20 hr stint in solitary- and said our system is failing..) please. Whatthefuck ever... 20 hours. Um no. Makes me sick, the things he has done while governor.
Let's just be glad that this bitch lives in Wisconsin with a governor who actually thinks before he speaks, and has not caused any major scandals except creating new jobs *le gasp*

Only if someone checked to make 100% sure there's a taco down there. Once confirmed, I'd sauce it......

Is a taco still a taco, if it hasn't always been a taco? (For example- if it started out as a sausage and you modify it to it look like a taco, then call it a taco- is it really a taco or is it a sausage in a taco's clothing?

Oh SHIT! Lmfao now.

Is a taco still a taco, if it hasn't always been a taco? (For example- if it started out as a sausage and you modify it to it look like a taco, then call it a taco- is it really a taco or is it a sausage in a taco's clothing?

Oh SHIT! Lmfao now.
It'd be a taco but a taco bell taco, not an authentic handmade tortillas taco.

I can't help but wonder if, uh, this person was contemplating a change, and taking male hormones in jail?

She could be used as a teaching aid! Show a big picture of her to your daughters, and tell them that this is what they'll look like if they don't walk the straight and narrow. Sneak out of the house? Smoke pot? Sass your Mama? Get bad grades? Drink? Hang out with bad boys? THIS is what you'll look like when you get out of prison because that's right where you're headed, young lady!

*spit take!* RotflmAo!
Edit: Oh shit, it's getting worse. *ouch!* I'm getting a stitch! X-D

Last edited:
Back