• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A woman with from upstate New York and her two grown sons have been charged with evidence tampering in the slaying of the mother's estranged husband, who was strangled and disfigured with acid.

No one has been charged with killing Craig Rideout, a 50-year-old suburban Rochester man whose mutilated body was found dumped in the Finger Lakes region.

Authorities say 22-year-old Colin Rideout and 19-year-old Alexander Rideout were arrested as they threw a bag with solvents, gloves and an acid-based drain cleaner into Devil's Bathtub Pond last week.

The man's mutilated body, wrapped in a tarp, was discovered at Mendon Ponds Park the following day. TWC News reported that a shovel and other evidence were found nearby.

The medical examiner ruled the cause of death to be asphyxiation from strangulation and blunt force trauma to the head, reported the station WHEC.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...used-cleaning-blood-slaying-victims-home.html

I'm sure all three of them were involved in the murder and the boys disposed of the body while mom started the clean up. This is really sad. The mother involving her kids in the demise of their father. I have no doubt it was all about greed. Sadly there are five other children in the family who will be terribly affected by their actions and the death of their father for the rest of their lives. I hope we find out more as the investigation progresses.

Any news on the investigation into who destroyed the wifes/mothers face with acid?

If this guy was still stuck married to this bitch, i'd say they put him out of his misery. Not that cold or callous of a crime honestly.

Goddam she looks like she ran face first into a wall at 60 mph.

Love the grinning idiot offspring though.
He shows a real measurable level of retardation.

07/25/17

A New York jury convicted a woman and her son in the murder of her estranged husband whose face was disfigured with acid last summer.

Laura Rideout, 46, and Colin Rideout, 22, were found guilty of tampering with evidence and second-degree murder in the death of Craig Rideout, whose battered body was found wrapped in a tarp in the woods southeast of Rochester last July.

Jurors acquitted Laura’s younger son, Alexander, 19, and her boyfriend, Paul Tucci, of murder. However, Alexander was found guilty of tampering with evidence for helping to clean up the crime scene. Tucci was cleared of all charges.

All four were charged with second-degree murder...for strangling and beating Craig Rideout in his Penfield home on July 20, 2016, prosecutors charged.

The jury in the three-week trial featured surveillance video showing Colin Rideout buying a shovel and work gloves at a Walmart prosecutors said were used in the crime.

acid26n-2-web.jpg

Craig Rideout was last seen in his Penfield townhouse on July 19.

Laura and Tucci purchased cleaners, a tarp and bungee cords a day before the slaying, according to prosecutors.

"This was definitely one of the most heinous cases I’ve seen in my more than 30 years in law enforcement," Monroe County Sheriff Patrick O'Flynn, who investigated the murder case, said, according to the Democrat and Chronicle. "To see someone so horrendously murder their own flesh and blood is unbelievable."

The family’s sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 1.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...g-pouring-acid-husband-face-article-1.3355697

Last edited:
Back