• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/parents-arrested-after-missing-toddler-found-in-woods/

The parents of a 3-year-old Virginia boy found barefoot in the woods have been charged.

The Henry County Sheriff's Office said in a news release Wednesday that Mason Lee Ryan was found safe in a wooded area early Tuesday, less than a mile from his Ridgeway home.

Ryan had been reported missing about eight hours earlier by the boy's father, 30-year-old William Ryan.

The boy's parents, William Ryan and 27-year-old Tammy Stowe have both been charged with one felony count of child neglect and one misdemeanor count of marijuana possession.

Citing court documents, WSLS-TV reports that the family's home was infested with cockroaches, full of trash and covered in animal feces from chickens that were housed in a bedroom. It's unclear whether the parents have an attorney.

they kept CHICKENS in the house!!!! WHY?

Yeah I get that chickens produce eggs that humans can then eat, but wouldn't the chickens be just as happy outside so they can peck at their food on the ground and roost in trees?o_O

Maybe they brought the chickens inside in an attempt to get rid of the cockroaches? That's the best I can come up with. Nasty bastards! That baby wasn't missing. He knew he'd be better off on his own.

Yeah I get that chickens produce eggs that humans can then eat, but wouldn't the chickens be just as happy outside so they can peck at their food on the ground and roost in trees?o_O

It doesn't saying anything about dogs...I'm going to assume it was a matter of keep the dog in the house or the chickens in a room because that makes sense. Still in the house...GROSS. Like build a hen house already.

But then....LESS FECES.

Geez, Cubby. Keep up. Gah.

Chicken shit is the nastiest, most disgusting feces ever. Ever square inch of it is packed with parasites :vomit:

Back