1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

When Fluffly Attacks Your Dick Can Die

Discussion in 'When Animals Attack' started by Sugar Cookie, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $111,892.94
    A 23-year-old man was left unable to get an erection after he was scratched by a cat, a bizarre case study has revealed.

The unidentified patient, from Belgium, was injured by the claws of a feline in his own home - but it is unknown how.

As well as the inability to make love, he endured pain in his testicles, a fever and intense sweating at night before visiting hospital.

Doctors discovered he had 'cat-scratch disease' after various tests. It is caused by bacteria called Bartonella henselae found in the mouth and claws of cats.

It causes fever, fatigue, headaches, and swollen lymph nodes. In extreme cases it can even cause deadly brain swelling and heart infections.

A course of antibiotics cleared up the infection and the man's erection returned.

The infection's link to erectile dysfunction has been relatively scarce until the new case, revealed by doctors in BMJ Case Reports.

They were unable to state how the bug caused his loss in erection ability, however, pointed to previous cases that triggered facial paralysis.

They said this same biological mechanism could have triggered his erectile dysfunction and testicular pain.

On further questioning, it was confirmed that the patient was recently scratched by a young cat at home, experts wrote.

More At Link About Causes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4880186/Man-left-unable-erection-cat-scratch.html

[​IMG]
    Not The Actual Cat-Just A Stunt Kitty

• Thanks Thanks x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Prettypink513

Prettypink513 Church Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $19,911.15
    Maybe he was trying to get a lil pussy from the lil pussy?
    Yup......and caught and STD:hilarious::hilarious:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
  3. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $167,644.94
    I would think having an erection with a scratched up dick would be painful, just about time it starts to heal, you bust it all open, so I don't understand why he was even worrying. Men worry about stuff way too much, don't you think?

I think he oughta be more worried about why he was letting the cat play with his dick.

• Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $112,019.51

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  5. PsychoKitty

PsychoKitty Queen Bitch From Hell Bold Member!

Credit:
    $45,413.38
    first thing i thought of was cat scratch fever but like Pink brought up why was his unshielded dick around the cat, it was probably fighting for it' chassity. I actually worked with a woman that had got that from being clawed on the arm[but she did feral rescue so immediate pass] Pussy really wasn't going for what ever he was trying to whisper in it's ear or he tried to grab it and got just deserts.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2017 ---
    OMG I almost put that up but I so think he's a loser now
    I raise ya a wanna& the best and only thing he did I liked

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  6. Norcal Skim

Norcal Skim Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $4,636.35
    This is one of the few times the guy should have put pussy on a pedestal.