1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

What The Heck Is Going On Over At Websleuths?

Discussion in 'General News' started by Dakota, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

Someone asked me about a situation going on over at Websleuths. Since I am clueless, I figured maybe one of you guys might know. I think I'm banned over there but can't remember.

The gist of it is this that I'm quoting from another site:
    There is a Breach of Contract lawsuit on record in the Harris County courts:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/eDocs/Public/Search.aspx

Found a link to the lawsuit filing here: http://murtwitnessonelive.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/websleuths-lawsuit-1.pdf

Rumor has it that all this has caused a mess over at Websleuths. The drama hamster must be in overdrive. I'm curious about it all. Anyone have insight?

2. Whisper

Whisper #byefelicia Bold Member!

I have no clue I was banned before I was even a member b/c I was a member here lol
    Remember all that crap that went on when Angelinfl was signing people up from here
    I wasnt even signed up and was sent a banned thingy

3. cubby

cubby Veteran Member Bold Member!

I tried to join before I was a member here and they sent me a message saying they didn't like my e-mail address, only time ever went there, last time, too. There's always some drama of some sort going on over there, I like drama, but not like their kind of drama.

4. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO I am The Walrus...? Bold Member!

Holy crap and after the last two weeks on FB I thought we were a bunch of drama llamas but this is crazy. Banning people from the site before they even sign up (or care too) becoz they belong to another true crime site? Talk about catty bitches with too much time on their hands.
    I wonder who's in the wrong here. And instead of asking for loans why not ask for donations. I mean if you don't have the money now coz of someone's alleged money grubbing what makes you think it'll be there later?

I told my husband the name of the site and he burst out laughing saying web sleuths was a dorky name lol. I was like I know the DD is loads better.

5. Nell

Nell #scapegoat Bold Member!

I tried to sign up so you could check it out but they didn't like my email address. I swear to god that place is harder to get into than a Catholic girls panties.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Deja

Deja Veteran Member Bold Member!

A little off topic, but Catholic girls panties aren't that hard to get into ;)

7. Nell

Nell #scapegoat Bold Member!

Deja is a slut. :D

8. Rockin Ma

Rockin Ma Chauffer specializing in geriatric transport Bold Member!

I think I have an account so I could update a particular thread from CT. Lemme see if I can remember my UN. I know they don't accept yahoo addresses and hotmail addresses.

9. Rockin Ma

Welcome, .
    You last visited: 2011 at 08:36 PM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  10. Morbid

Morbid Dick Twitch Staff Member

I remember years ago that some of their then moderators came over to our forums to check things out after someone tried to start a beef between our members and theirs. Can't remember the details. I haven't been over there since.

11. malq

malq Veteran Member Bold Member!

I think that's when we were giving windchime shit for being a child molester and Tricia had a problem with it at first. Whisper will remember.

12. Valasca

Valasca closed account

I remember. Couldn't think of windchime's screen name, though.

13. Rockin Ma

The site is up again, but I have no clue where to look. I'm guessing it's not in a public thread.