• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Here's my list of 360 must-haves...

Bioshock
Dead Space
Dark Sector & the Darkness (of course)
the Orange Box
Fallout 3
Fable 2
(oh, and F.E.A.R. 2 is pretty good so far but, I doubt I'll replay it after I finish it)

these are the games that I have worn out over the past year.

I think you will add Mass Effect to that list soon. I'm playing it now like a mo fo.

Mass Effect is an awesome game and it has a very addictive quality... I played until 4am, lol. I'll definitely continue on with it after I get through the Fallout 3 expansions...

If you like Fallout 3 then you'll like Mass Effect and vice versa. Fable 2 is also an open world action rpg but, it throws a little bit of the Sims feel into it b/c you can cultivate relationships, own a home and have children.

Fable 2 is one I will get. Any game where you live in a fantasy world where you can contract STD's is alright with me.

Trevor just finished something called Maw. Not too sure what it was about. Landing on another planet, eating things, puzzles. I don't know, but it looked cute.
I might play it soon... If Trevor ever gets off the 360.
Heck, I still need to buy the castle in Fable 2.

Trevor just finished something called Maw. Not too sure what it was about. Landing on another planet, eating things, puzzles. I don't know, but it looked cute.
I might play it soon... If Trevor ever gets off the 360.
Heck, I still need to buy the castle in Fable 2.

Fable 2 is awesome... I was a total ugly whore by the end of that game, LMAO ! I would marry and pop out babies like nobodies business and I was so evil by the end that I looked like a snarling witch but, my dominatrix outfit/ mask made up for the ugly face and protruding veins, lmao.

I intended to go the evil route, but my consience won't let me, lol.
So, my char is ugly, but she's still good, lol.

Did you know there is another download for Fable 2? I haven't d/l it yet.

I intended to go the evil route, but my consience won't let me, lol.
So, my char is ugly, but she's still good, lol.

Did you know there is another download for Fable 2? I haven't d/l it yet.

Yeah... I heard that there's an expansion but, I went for the Fallout 3 expansions 1st then, I plan on finishing Mass Effect... then, I'll work on the Fable 2 expansion.

Games I'm currently playing. Also this fucking forum has been dead. Anyhow, morbid add me on psn.

1. little big planet...just shy of platinum
2. fat princess
3. resident evil 5 ... going for platinum
4. ghostbusters ...i already beat it. too easy.
5. beta testing uncharted 2
5 beta tested battlefield 1943
(i get a lot of beta codes ;) )

DS
crystal chronicles
super mario 3
puzzle quest

PS2
replaying kingdom hearts 2 when i feel like it
god of war 2 as well

none that system sucks balls
its for players who can't afford a better system

pc
steam games
some mmorpgs

i will be getting heavy rain when it comes out, as well as a few others.

i play NHL 09 on the PC. not exactly the horror or action genre, but i've actually played the NHL series so much over the years i got sick of playing the same teams all the time so i made up 30 hilarious new teams with funny ass names and arenas. anyone interested in seeing what they are or even playing with them can go to http://www.thebreakaway.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37376 to see. id paste the list myself but work does not permit that website on account of it being "games". grrrr:crazy:

i will share, one team is called the Anchorage Melters of Ice and they play in the Sarah Palin State Igloo

i play NHL 09 on the PC. not exactly the horror or action genre, but i've actually played the NHL series so much over the years i got sick of playing the same teams all the time so i made up 30 hilarious new teams with funny ass names and arenas. anyone interested in seeing what they are or even playing with them can go to http://www.thebreakaway.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37376 to see. id paste the list myself but work does not permit that website on account of it being "games". grrrr:crazy:

i will share, one team is called the Anchorage Melters of Ice and they play in the Sarah Palin State Igloo

Providence Pirates of Ass
James Woods Skating Facility

Funny shit battery...

Damn. Didn't realize polis killed this thread. :p

I've played so much shit I don't know where to start, but since this is what are you playing right now, it would be Borderlands and Left 4 Dead 2 on the 360. I like them both.

Providence Pirates of Ass
James Woods Skating Facility

Funny shit battery...

haha thanks, i literally couldn't think of ANYTHING to associate with rhode island besides family guy jokes, but if i knew how to design the graphics for the arenas, i'd have the goal lines be made of pieces of candy.

i also flirted with the idea of redoing the entire play by play database by myself for pure hilarity, until i saw that there were 600,000 different things i'd have to record. no thanks!!!

I just wrapped up Brutal Legend and I'm currently on Assassins Creed 2...

Brutal Legend was a fun game but, I got bored with it after a while. The one thing that kept drawing me back was the music, I drove the Deuce the majority of the game just so I could listen to Motorhead non-stop.

Just bought another X-Box 360, making that a total of 3. One suffered the red ring death (never got it fixed), the other one stopped spiting out disks and was burned in a fire (with the rest of my stuff), so this is my 3rd go around with the X-Box.

I just registered online as ZAAT22.

I play Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 2, so if you ever want to play either drop me a line!

I just downloaded all the new Mass Effect 2 downloads... I'm hoping it will bump me to level 30...

I just downloaded all the new Mass Effect 2 downloads... I'm hoping it will bump me to level 30...

I just got the new Left 4 Dead 2 downloads. When I'm done with Splinter Cell Conviction, I'll get the ME2 DLC. Let me know how it is!

Unfortunately, one of the downloads is another mission to get another person for the main mission which I've completed... I might start from scratch on one of my kids' logins... The other one looks interesting and it's free, I started playing it and 5 minutes later my MIL finally showed up for her visit... I'll tell you how it was once she leaves. Supposed to be 5 new missions and you are supposed to be able to fly the shuttle?!?

I'm also playing the hell out of Mass Effect 2. Wish I had played it earlier. I bought it for the 360, but my kid is still messing with it so I ended up getting the PC version. Regardless, I love it so much I would let it touch my penis.

I'm playing Dragon Age Origins... I WILL get that bastard in my tent!

It's beautiful... reminds me of Guild Wars without as much online content

Games I've been playing lately:

Left 4 Dead,
Left 4 Dead 2,
Mass Effect,
Mass Effect 2,
Dragon Age: Origins,
Culdcept Saga,
Dead Space,
God of War Anthology,
God of War 3,
Civilization IV,
BioShock,
BioShock 2,
Fable 2,
Fallout 3,
Elder Scrolls Oblivion,
LittleBigPlanet,
Flower,
Braid,
Final Fantasy XIII, (not recommended)
World of Warcraft

That's all that comes off the top of my head. There are probably more.

What can I say? I'm a games addict.

Last edited:
Well, I am not playing it yet, but this weekend I'm gonne check out Just Dance for Wii.

The SingStar addict in me tells me it will be a blast with the kids.

As for the PS3... :( I never get to get my hands on it.

Back