• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

KillBill20

Inspired by the "What Movies Are You Watching?" thread, I figured we should have an all purpose "What Games Are You Playing Right Now thread. This is the spot to talk about whatever it is your currently into, be it console (new or old), PC, online, whatever.

Here is what I'm into at the moment:

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (PS3) -- After much thought, I've decided to restart my character in this game. Which sucks because I got quite a ways into the game (I actually defeated the main story line). It turns out the character I created at the start of the game (An Argonian named Cloverfield, yes I'm a total nerd for that one) wasn't the right type of character for how I was actually going to play the game. So I restarted it and now I have to go through all the Gates of Oblivion stuff again, but it'll be worth it once I get back to the "free roam" part of the game (and yes I'm aware I could fully ignore the main quest, but I feel like I have to complete that again)

Rock Band (PS3) -- I'm never going to "not" be into this game, I still play it all the time ... maybe not as much as when I first bought it, but its still just as fun as ever. I've started to work my way up to Hard and Expert on both the drums, and the guitar. There still plenty left for me to accomplish, and all the downloadable content. I love this game

~Kyle

GTA4, Lego Indie, RB on console.

PC: The Witcher, X3, Guild Wars, Darkstar 1, Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, NWN2

i prefer the term "old school" but you can call me a nerd. i stick to blackjack. but hey, i am still a "gamer!" sorta. :sorry:

indie, crystal chronicles on ds
god of war 3 on psp

i haven't touched my consoles in a long time... i guess because i like laying in bed and playing my ds.

but i have a wii (modd'd), ps2 (modd'd) and a 360 elite. will be going for the metal gear solid bundle ps3.

<3 polis

I'm not familiar with that title. Whats it about?

~Kyle

Psi ops is about the guy named Nick Scryer who had his mind wiped so as you go through the game he starts getting his memory back. and he has all this psychic powers like mind control and telekinesis. its real fun you can take over peoples body and like make them kill them self or there teammates. you get more powers but thats the basic

Right now I'm all about Ninja Gaiden II on 360...wicked stuff right there. Playing some GTA IV here and there as well, although I'm not as into the series as the rest of the universe.

Was playing Dead Rising. Very infuriating game. Then went back to COD4. That stuff is crack!

PC: *Hides* World of Warcrack... That is when I have time, which with my schedule is nearly never.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Immortalone, your husband got to you didn't he? You are playing that evil game? Don't end up on the front page here. :heh:

I was addicted to that two summers ago. I pretty much wasted my entire summer playing. Good times...I guess :lol2:

I tried a free demo of World of Warcraft and I guess I don't "get" the game. I couldn't get into it.

~Kyle

That's it? Ass. I played all 4 years of college :(

*cough*loser*cough* :nerd:

I can't seem to get stuck playing one game for very long at all. I played this for about 3 months, FFXI for about 4, and LOTRO about 3. I go all out when I get into these though, and pretty much do nothing but play them. Everything else, like movies, other games, etc., pile up, and eventually I make the decision to hang it up and check out some other stuff.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Immortalone, your husband got to you didn't he? You are playing that evil game? Don't end up on the front page here. :heh:

Actually, I got him involved. Kinda sad, been playing since day one on and off. With lots of breaks.

I just picked up Iron Man for the PS3. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it is fun. I like being able to switch on the fly between ground and air combat. You also have the ability to upgrade the Iron Suit to your liking. Like I said nothing groundbreaking, but I've been having fun with it.

~Kyle

Im playing two at the mo - 688 Hunter Killer and [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Naruto-Vol-4-Masashi-Kishimoto/dp/1591163587/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1215683570&sr=1-3"]Naruto vol 4[/ame] - kind of a weird mix but good when you need a break of the violence!

PS2- Guitar Hero Aerosmith edition.

I bought it for my son. He has parts 1,2, and 3 and I couldn't resist getting the latest one for him. I bought the bundle because we needed another wireless guitar to play co-op. My favorite is the Joe Perry guitar battle. Guitar Hero 3 is still my fave, tho. I LOVE playing Metallica's 'One'.

PS2- Guitar Hero Aerosmith edition.

I bought it for my son. He has parts 1,2, and 3 and I couldn't resist getting the latest one for him. I bought the bundle because we needed another wireless guitar to play co-op. My favorite is the Joe Perry guitar battle. Guitar Hero 3 is still my fave, tho. I LOVE playing Metallica's 'One'.

Great Avatar! :biggrin1:

~Kyle

Actually, I got him involved. Kinda sad, been playing since day one on and off. With lots of breaks.

My first character that I created was on December 3rd, 2004, shortly after the game first came out. Think it came out around Thanksgiving. And yeah, my manfriend and my son got me involved in the game. Gotta say, I LOVE IT!!! Epix are pretty!!! :)

Okay, I play several games at a time so i turn like WOW player. heh.

Ds- Spore Creatures and Final Fantasy Tatics

PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4 and whenever I can, Army of 2

PS2 - I am slowly taking my time on a few games because I always forget where I left off..

Wii - fit mainly.

Looking forward to picking up Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the PS3 on Tuesday =)

Back