• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
Four men have been arrested and charged after an operation aimed at tackling human trafficking and serious organised crime in West Lothian.

Addresses were searched in Livingston, Bathgate, Blackburn and Salford, with a reception centre set up to support potential victims.

Police Scotland said 25 people were interviewed as part of the operation.

The men are due to appear at Livingston Sheriff Court on Monday. Two of them are aged 28 and the others 35 and 26.

Police Scotland was supported in the operation - which took place on Friday - by the National Crime Agency, Greater Manchester Police and West Lothian Council.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-38194530

West Lothian always gets all the attention.
What about East Lothian?
Attention whores.

There is a Midlothian as well. The three Lothians surround Edinburgh.

I knew that because I live near Midlothian in texas.
In 1883 the name "Midlothian" was accepted by the local population. According to local legend, the area was named Midlothian when the Chicago, Texas, and Mexican Central railroads, which would eventually connect Dallas and Cleburne, arrived in the area and a homesick Scottish train engineer stated that the local countryside reminded him of his homeland in Scotland, and the location served as the midpoint between Dallas and Cleburne, and between Ennis and Fort Worth. With the coming of the railroad, Midlothian grew and was incorporated in April 1888. Midlothian was one of Scotland's historic counties and is currently a subdivisional council area.[5]

Latest posts

Back