• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Can you please tell me where to change the font size in forums? I see the BOLD, ITALIC, etc. at the top of the Shoutbox but not fonts...I think I'm looking at Courier New in all posts and it's giving me a headache. Aside from that, I like the new stuff! Thanks!

It won't let me post my old avitar.I can't post youtube vids.All my old reps are gone.........hmmmmm

It won't let me post my old avitar.I can't post youtube vids.All my old reps are gone.........hmmmmm
Not sure what your old avatar was but members are limited to avatars 50kb in size. Bold members can use images up to 100kb. In the upload process for it, you can drag the image around to place the portion that show in your avatar (see my avatar vs the whole image I uploaded that displays on my profile page).

To post videos from a huge variety of sites, you just need to click the "Media" button
hwNjPCY.jpg
and enter the URL in the box that pops up and click "Embed". Slicker than snot.

The Rep system isn't available on this software. We'll just have to cope.

Last edited:
Actually, for most popular video sites, you don't even have to click the media icon. Just post the url and the forum will parse it for you automatically.

How do you edit a post? I have a bad habit of forgetting to put the URL after a posted article and on the old forums it would tell you your message was to short if you forgot to include it which would remind me, but now it doesn't and I can't figure out how to go back and edit.

Some quoted articles read with symbols in place of letters. It doesn't bother me I was just wondering why.

Looking good peeps!

Been away for a while - damn summer and all it's fun to be had ON TOP of working for a living......

But, looks good! Will poke around and check it all out!! Missed you guys although I'm sure you hardly noticed I was gone (and that's only because I didn't leave a pic of my boobs when I want AWOL).

I'll leave boon shots next time, promise!

Yeah, i don't like it. Why can't i see my private messages? and what is bold member and how much is it? Am i missing a thread or info on this?

Did there used to be a time stamp in the shout box? Is there an option to show the time of the messages? I can't really tell if the conversation is recent.

Did there used to be a time stamp in the shout box? Is there an option to show the time of the messages? I can't really tell if the conversation is recent.

I turned timestamp on. @Dakota may have turned it off for a reason, so she may turn it back off.

I am lazy and therefore have not read everything to see if this is addressed anywhere, but willingly submit myself to virtual thrown objects and ridicule if it is already mentioned.

Is the front page still linked to the old forums (www.dreamindemon.com/forums) with a link to come to the new forums (/community) on purpose to fully inform any stragglers about what is going on? Not a big deal; it's just that my usual path is to go to the main blog, read the updates and click through to come in here, so I'm always running into that page and was curious if it is on purpose or just forgotten in the move.

I suppose it could be to easily weed out members who nag about inconsequential things... lol

Generally liking the new environment, and you have my overdue and retroactive gratitude for providing a reliable corner of the intertubes to hang out.

Is the front page still linked to the old forums (www.dreamindemon.com/forums) with a link to come to the new forums (/community) on purpose to fully inform any stragglers about what is going on?
It's just temporary. Morbid didn't want to change all the FP code until we were sure this went smoothly (so far, so good). He'll eventually set up a redirect so that it will come directly here.

I thought I was the only one that thought the smilies weren't as expressive as before. I just didn't want to sound like I didn't appreciate the upgrade, cause I do, otherwise!

:cigar:

I like the new layout. Pretty snazzy stuff.
Haha I also like how after 24 hours, you better sign in to your account, or you are cut off.
Well I just couldn't have that.. lol

Back