• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2vmtseh.jpg

Two men rob D.C. liquor store while one wields a gun, one carries a baby

Police say two men robbed a D.C. liquor store Wednesday while one was carrying a baby strapped to his chest.

And the crime is caught on camera.

In the surveillance video, two men are seen walking outside Union Liquors on Good Hope Road, SE.

One of the two men then pulls out a gun, runs inside the store, and steals the ATM box as a man inside is trying to load the machine.

Meanwhile the other man, who appears to have a baby strapped to his chest, stands outside the store.

According to the police report, the cash box had more than $1,200 in it.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/1...e-wields-a-gun-one-carries-a-baby-108576.html

There's a bring your baby to work day joke somewhere in here....

Well at least one day when this baby asks why was I taken from my parents? He/She can read this and understand and quite possibly agree. That is, assuming :blackeye: that this child is with one of his/parents. o_O

Back