• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
It's rare that one of Morbid's media threads gets so much traffic. Someone better tell him to stay out lest he come in and break his neck after slipping on all the drool that's on the floor....

I can't believe none of you dirty whores came in and said, "Um, that's not drool."

Doesn't it count that I've been a fan since "Dead Until Dark" was first published.
plus, I have the Harper Connoly series and the Aurora Teagarden series! I should get preferential treatment. I may sue.

It would count, except I've been a fan since the beginning of The Southern Vampire series, too, and I actually like the Harper Connelly series a bit better--as much as I adore True Blood and all its sexy yumminess, it started to seem like in the books that Harris was trying to shoehorn in every mythical creature in existence.

I can't believe none of you dirty whores came in and said, "Um, that's not drool."

*coughs* Okay, I was thinking it, but I censored myself. I figured you guys didn't need my dirty mind all up in here:p

Moon - I'm also a Twilight fan, too. Lestat has been my vamp of choice forever, though.
The first time I saw True Blood was the Season one finale, actually. With Rene chasing Sookie down. I got sucked in before I knew what happened:p

My vampire obession started with Underworld. I might be a straight female but the lead role played by that chick......shes pretty hot.

Multi-pass! Yeah, there couldn't have been anyone better to play Ruby Rod, lol.

Oh, Kate Beckinsdale is awesome, too. Van Helsing may have sucked...but it had her AND Hugh Jackman....that's all I need for a movie:p

Van Helsing wasnt all that bad. I liked it. The only thing that made me a little sad was the vampires being the bad guys. I hate that lol

I just got the latest Firefox update, and you now can set your "persona." This photo is the basis for one of them...

RAWR!

He is so my next husband. Everytime I see that particular picture of him I just want to run my toung across his body :lollypop:......I read somewhere and Im going to have to find it that in season three we get to see Eric in all his naked glory.

Back