• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
No charges yet

2zstb49.jpg
nohel1.jpg

The 26-year-old woman was visiting Gable Tostee at his Avalon Apartments unit after meeting him on Tinder​
A visit to the zoo and climbing Australia's tallest building - that is how New Zealand's Warriena Tagpuno Wright spent her last days alive before plummeting to her death from a high-rise building
[...]
The 26-year-old woman fell to her death from the 14th floor of Avalon Apartments on Queensland's Gold Coast on Friday at 2.20am while she visited a man she had met on a mobile dating app.

Ms Wright, from Lower Hutt - north-east of Wellington, was seen with a 28-year-old man on the balcony
[...]
he was living in by witnesses before tragedy struck.
But Ms Wright's Facebook page showed the great times the New Zealand woman had visiting Australia for a friend's wedding. She had travelled to the country alone on July 29,
[...]
In one photo she is seen holding a python while laughing in a posed photo in front of rocky backdrop at an Australian zoo.

Savana Lesa was with Ms Wright during her two-week stay
[..]
Posting a tribute to her friend, Ms Lesa said she would never forget the animal lover whose page was filled with photos of animals.
It was just like a few days ago we were hanging out, taking selfies relaxing on the beach, visiting the tallest building in Australia, cruising around and talking about the good times we had together as buddy ol pals making the best of our time together,'
[...]
'Though my heart aches for you and my mind is still adjusting to the fact you are gone I will always cherish the best moments I have had with you while you were here.

'I will never forget you my dearest friend who I love and keep close to my heart forever.'
Police are continuing their investigations into the circumstances surrounding Ms Wright’s death.

The 28-year-old man, who was seen with Ms Wright before she died, was computer expert Gable Tostee who met her through mobile dating app Tinder
[...]
He turned himself into Queensland police at 11am on Friday and was questioned for more than two hours at the Surfers Paradise station, accompanied by his lawyer, but was released
[...]
It is believed Tostee - who was found guilty of supplying fake IDs to underage Schoolies with two of his friends which made them $30,000 eight years ago - had been drinking with Ms Wright.

Police were almost immediately on scene when a man raised the alarm but on arrival at the unit she had fallen from, nobody was inside.
They are investigating if someone had been there but fled the scene when police came knocking

Forensic officers have scoured the apartment building from the 14th floor to the ground.
[...]
Queensland police were almost immediately on scene after a man raised the alarm.

'Voices were heard and noises were heard coming from the unit,' Detective Superintendent David Hutchinson told media.

Witnesses said they had heard loud screaming and raised voices coming from the 14th floor.

'I heard her screaming once, then she stopped. Then she screamed and then she stopped again. I think she screamed a third time and after that I heard a bang,' a witness - only identified as Tania
[...]
'Very upsetting, very upsetting, I couldn't believe it.'
Another witness, Adam, who lives on the 17th floor said: 'By the sounds of things it's happened on my side of the building, right by my bedroom window.'

Charges in relation to the 26-year-old's death have not been laid and it is possible no charges will come about at all.

The 26-year-old's death is being treated as suspicious by police and are appealing to the public for information.
[...]
want to speak to anybody who has been in contact with Ms Wright since she arrived or know of her activities in Australia.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lding-meets-man-dating-app.html#ixzz39uxcqx61
2vv25oh.jpg
123l4er.jpg

The woman who fell from a high-rise building in Surfers Paradise in Queensland has been identified as New Zealand's Warriena Tagpuno Wright
350mr8w.jpg
The 26-year-old woman plummeted 14 storeys from Avalon Apartments at Wahroonga Place on Friday morning

Warriena's FB seems to be gone and even on her friends page theres no likes or anything anyplace with her name but here's her friends page
Savana Lesa's FB
ekjpdc.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/savsasa89?fref=browse_search

Charges in relation to the 26-year-old's death have not been laid and it is possible no charges will come about at all.

Seriously? No charges may come about at all? The witnesses said she was screaming. I can understand that there may not be much solid evidence, but there has to be something. If not then we all know how to get away with the perfect murder. Just invite them over to a high rise, throw them off and disappear. That's insane.

That's why I say FUCK online dating. I used to troll on POF, and last summer there was one person that made me drop the troll act, and after 2 months of texting we finally met up. We dated for about 4 months, had sex a few times, and of course the last time we didn't use anything.... He got me pregnant, and vanished... Then when I finally found him on FB again, I told him, he threatened my life if I didn't abort. Needless to say I told him to go fuck himself, carried to term, and made another family's dream come true with a beautiful baby boy back in April.

That guy tricked me. I ended up doing a background check, and I definitely dodged a bullet.

6pui9w.jpg
Police seize CCTV footage from Gold Coast home as investigations into balcony fall death of Warriena Tagpuno Wright continues
  • Warriena Tagpuno Wright, 26, has been identified as the woman who died
  • Friends paid tribute to her on Facebook, saying she was a 'dearest' friend
  • Ms Wright travelled from New Zealand to Australia for a friend's wedding
  • It is believed she and a 28-year-old man were drinking before her death
  • Gable Tostee was interviewed by police for more than two hours on Friday
  • Witnesses said they heard yelling coming from the 14th-floor apartment
  • Police have not laid charges in relation to the Lower Hutt woman's death
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...na-Tagpuno-Wright-continue.html#ixzz3A2KxbOt8

Last edited:
shes beautiful no clue why she needed dating service unless she was bat shit crazy
Im not saying she was
I just dont understand dating services because I was married at birth

Last edited:
Gable Tostee arrested over the balcony fall death of Kiwi tourist Warriena Wright

• Warriena Tagpuno Wright, 26, died after falling from a 14th-floor balcony last Friday
  • Gable Tostee, who has been interviewed by police, owned the apartment
  • He was arrested on Friday morning in the Gold Coast
  • Warriena and the 28-year-old reportedly met on mobile dating app Tinder
  • No one has been charged over the death but police continue investigations
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wi-tourist-Warriena-Wright.html#ixzz3AQK5svHo

Tinder playboy Gable Tostee is charged with the MURDER of tourist Warriena Wright, who plunged to her death from his 14th-floor Gold Coast apartment after meeting him on the dating app

• Warriena Tagpuno Wright, 26, died after falling from a 14th-floor balcony last Friday
  • Gable Tostee, who has been interviewed by police, owned the apartment
  • He was charged with murder on Friday afternoon at 2.02pm
  • Warriena and the 28-year-old reportedly met on mobile dating app Tinder
  • Tostee will appear in Southport Magistrates Court on Saturday
  • Lawyer said he will plead not guilty
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wi-tourist-Warriena-Wright.html#ixzz3AR5vhoOB

mcq04m.jpg

Gable Tostee, 28, was arrested at his parents' home on Friday morning
x40r3k.jpg

not so perky looking now eh??

I wonder what makes him a "Tinder Playboy"? Is there evidence he's hooked up with a lot of women through that app? Have any others gone missing?!

Documents filed in the Supreme Court ahead of Gable Tostee’s bail application on Monday claim Mr Tostee's phone was recording audio for three hours and 19 minutes starting around 1am the night Wright died

The male voice tells the female to leave, allegedly saying “this is f*****g bulls**t, you are lucky I haven’t chucked you off my balcony you goddam little psycho b***h”.
The documents allege there is a choking-type sound and the man "can be heard taunting Wright as she gasps for air".

Police will claim there is the sound of a door being slid open as the female screams "no, no, no".

The male accuses her of trying to kill him.

She is heard to say: "just let me go home” According to the police brief, the reply was: “I would but you have been a bad girl”.

Twenty six seconds after the sound of the door being shut, police say a fading scream can be heard.

A phone call is then allegedly made to a lawyer
His parents have offered up $200,000 dollars as surety. Mr Tostee maintains his innocence.
His lawyer said it was the result of an assault by a fellow inmate who had been persistently asking about the murder charge. Mr Tostee is now in protective custody as a result.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/09/05/18/36/police-claim-warriena-wright-struggled-before-death

Tostee sounds like a complete Jekyll and Hyde

I hate that photo ,its easy to think he could be a charming guy when really he has no empathy or remorse. Don't think he's the type to be rehabilitated.

This case reminds me so much of Sydney case of Lisa Harnum from 2011 (Simon Gallanty was jailed this yr for 26 yr, minimum of 18) for throwing her from a 15th floor balcony. They had CCTV of Gallanty dragging her back into their apartment from the hallway.

His lawyer said it was the result of an assault by a fellow inmate who had been persistently asking about the murder charge. Mr Tostee is now in protective custody as a result.
How unfortunate that they are going to protect this misogynistic ass

The court documents also state that after he murdered her he sat back and ordered a pizza.

I hope this guy gets raped and beat to death in jail. Seriously.

I don't like getting beaten up... just be nice': Tinder creep Gable Tostee claims he had 'drunk, violent sex' with NZ woman before she plunged to her death
  • Three hour audio recording from the night Warriena Tagpuno Wright died, allegedly proves the duo had violent and drunk sex before the incident
  • Police claim, in documents filed in Supreme Court, that a man is recorded saying 'you're lucky I haven't thrown you off the balcony'
  • Police allege a man taunts a female while choking noises are heard
  • New Zealand citizen Warriena Tagpuno Wright plunged 14 storeys to her death off a Surfers Paradise apartment on August 8
  • Police documents were lodged ahead of Tostee's bail hearing on Monday
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sex-NZ-woman-plunged-death.html#ixzz3Cauk5cuv

I tried online dating, but it's entirely too much work. Once you weed through all the people you find unattractive, then you have to find someone worth finding a conversation with. I was always very careful about it. I would text with them, find out their full name, stalk their fb, look up their criminal record, then if they passed all that I would meet them. I met four guys in person. One was normal, there was just no spark. One I dated for a couple of weeks and had a micropenis, as an added bonus 12 dogs. Another talked like a ghetto boomhauer. Then again, I also met my very best guy friend on there. We dated for a while it just didn't work out but he's a built in friends with benefits when I'm going through a dry spell and I love him so I guess one good thing came from my online dating experience. I won't ever do it again tho lol

Gable Tostee to remain behind bars until January over alleged balcony murder of Warriena Wright
  • Gable Tostee to remain behind bars until January 12, court hears
  • Tensions emerged between Tostee's legal team and prosecutors at Southport Magistrate's Court today
  • His lawyers complained about police delays in gathering evidence
  • Tostee has been charged with the alleged murder of Warriena Wright at his Gold Coast apartment
  • The incident allegedly occurred at 2:20am on August 8
  • They met on dating app Tinder, it has been alleged

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sed-murder-Warriena-Wright.html#ixzz3Fi4EC3PN

holy crap! I don't understand anyone using any of these online dating services. I can't imagine normally reasonably intelligent people I know even hooking up on fb but it has happened time and time again among my "friends" [which I do like but don't know personally in the gaming community] people have left their spouses etc and so on flown across the globe to meet strangers that they have interacted with just through messages, hm, this is heinous here and hope his families money doesn't buy him out of it

They've done a back flip and he got out yesterday
1HTrxt8.jpg

Gable Tostee granted bail but banned from Tinder
The Brisbane Supreme Court ruled that Mr Tostee be released until his impending murder trial, which is likely to take place in 2016 at the earliest.

Mr Tostee will now leave the Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre and live with his parents on the Gold Coast. They have offered a $200,000 surety.
Mr Tostee's lawyers successfully applied to have a suppression order placed on who Mr Tostee's rehabilitation doctors will be and his treatment location.

They also succeeded in preventing the release of several audio transcripts
Defence lawyer Soraya Ryan said the suppressing the evidence would prevent "selective editing" by the media before Mr Tostee's trial.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/gable-tostee-granted-bail-but-banned-from-tinder

Life on bail: How accused murderer Gable Tostee will spend the next YEAR under strict conditions awaiting trial for the alleged murder of Warriena Wright
  • On bail he is banned from drinking alcohol, using Tinder or Facebook
  • He must now attend rehab, not go out after dark and undergo random breath tests
Gable, who has been treated by a psychiatrist since 2009 for 'insecure social anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression' is banned from using any form of social media.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2840186/Life-bail-accused-murderer-Gable-Tostee-spend-year-strict-conditions-awaiting-trial-alleged-murder

Last edited:
We try to ban RSO's from using social media as bail and/or parole conditions here in the States and it's beyond unsuccessful, how do they think they will manage this ban in Australia?

We try to ban RSO's from using social media as bail and/or parole conditions here in the States and it's beyond unsuccessful, how do they think they will manage this ban in Australia?

Beyond unsuccessful, yes. I've only seen ban social media for a communication to a specific person as an AVO or sex offenders.
Found an article questioning the social media side

Neither top police nor the state’s attorney-general were able to say how they would enforce the condition yesterday.
Tostee’s defence argued against a total social media ban for Tostee, claiming there was nothing to prevent “anyone in the world” from creating fake profiles in the accused murderer’s name, and that the onus would then be on him to prove they were not his.

Criminologist and former detective inspector Terry Goldsworthy said he had never heard of a case where social media restrictions had formed part of a bail condition.
“It would be very difficult to police in some respects — they could be wasting police resources pursuing it to see if it was actually him.”

If online trolls decided to flood the net with fake Gable Tostees, proving their authenticity could be time-consuming and difficult, Mr Goldsworthy said.
“Some are US-based and would require a legal instrument to be served.”

Mr Goldsworthy, who is also a barrister, said Tostee’s persistent use of social media after his arrest in August had done him no favours and the bail condition would “probably be beneficial to him”.

He said the police may consider using counterterrorism social listening tools to track Tostee’s online activities
Queensland Attorney-General Jarrod Bleijje could not say whether police were capable of enforcing bail conditions that restricted social media use.

“I think the judges and magistrates have at their disposal all the information so they’re best placed to be able to make those calls in relation to those particular conditions,”
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/crime-court/gold-coast-highrise-murder-accused-gable-tostees-social-media-bail-conditions-difficult-to-police

The police are (over) confident anyway.

Police yesterday were unable to comment on what checks they had done to see whether Tostee was complying with the bail conditions, but said they were confident they could enforce them.

“We do bail checks all the time,” one officer said.

“Look at all those bikies we had on bail — we managed to keep track of them didn’t we?

“We do curfew checks in the middle of the night and RBTs.”
http://www.news.com.au/national/gab...l-rehabilitation/story-e6frfkp9-1227129953053
http://www.news.com.au/national/gab...l-rehabilitation/story-e6frfkp9-1227129953053

Back