• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sarahdownunder

Trusted Member
20 yr old Casey Tennent from Melbourne, Australia decided after popping a pill a and having a few drinks, to finally fulfill his fantasy of raping a woman.

He tackled a heavily pregnant woman off the bike she was riding and dragged her into the bushes.

She yelled that she was pregnant and he responded with 'just take your pants off' before struggling with her and pressing heavily against her belly and attempting to rape her.

Her screams for help alerted a passersby and spooked Tennent who took off on foot. Luckily two men nearby were able to nab him and restrain him, despite Tennent being aggressive and trying to punch them.

Well, Casey Tennent. You piece of filth. You'll know precisely how your poor victim felt soon enough, when you're told, with absolutely no compromise, no compassion and an alarming amount of menace to 'just take off your pants' by Big Bruce, the King of Cell block B. An arrogant little pretty boy like you will excite a few people in jail.
[doublepost=1461715028,1461714901][/doublepost]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...egnant-woman-bushes-tried-rape-Brunswick.html

[doublepost=1461715121][/doublepost]
OIEykHS.jpg

Trying to rape a pregnant woman? We need a dull butter knife castration here and fucking stat.

He seems very arrogant in the pic. Bet he felt it was his right to rape. He was a giving the pregnant woman a gift

Thanks Keepalow.
@Sue sue - no idea why they're covered. I pulled the pic straight off the Daily Mail article. Probably some stupid DM thing.
[doublepost=1461724344,1461724177][/doublepost]
Agreed, but I was being serious. Wouldn't that be a health risk?

Nah. Not at all. It'd only be a health risk if she had specific issues and her Dr had specifically warned her from doing it. Being heavily pregnant doesn't stop women from most things.

I would like the news were something on the line of "An unrecognizable male victim, by some witness a pulp mass, was saved by the police from a raging mob. It seems that the victim tried to rape a pregnant woman..."

Arrogant little prick! He was horny and decided any victim he picked should just put out. Hope the inmates teach him what a real work out means.

I could see a spontaneous rapist without protection on him specifically targeting a pregnant woman. What a prick.

Oh he's pretty! I'm sure he'll get passed around a good deal in prison until he settles down as someone's little bitch. Too bad when he screams there will be a different kind of man cumming.

'just take off your pants' by Big Bruce, the King of Cell block B

Australia is so weird. Is "Bruce" really the go-to prison name down there? We got Tyrone, Jamal, Dirty Mike, Spike, pick a hispanic name, for ours. You fucks have "Bruce"? Bruce is an accountant here, fuck it he's a superhero actually.

Is it even safe for pregnant women to ride bikes?

Not for whoever has to lay eyes on em. GROSS.
[doublepost=1461819465,1461819359][/doublepost]
Being heavily pregnant doesn't stop women from most things.

Although polite society wishes otherwise.

Latest posts

Back