• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A church leader who called himself "The Prophet" has been convicted of molesting members of his own flock.

Walter Masocha, founder and Archbishop of the Stirling-based Agape for All Nations Church, was found guilty of sexual assault following a trial.

The 51-year-old was convicted of putting his hand down a schoolgirl's trousers, claiming he was driving away demons, and groping a deaconess while praying for her stomach complaint.

During a six-day trial at Falkirk Sheriff Court, the 15-year-old girl said many in the church regarded Masocha as their "spiritual father" and called him "Dad".

She said that in late 2013, she had been in a games room at Coseyneuk House when the church leader had repeatedly "pinged" her underwear and grabbed and pinched her bottom.

When she later asked Masocha why he had done it, he told her that he had seen "demons and things that shouldn't be there" in her pants, and that he was clearing them away.

The deaconess, a 32-year-old mother-of-four, had visited Masocha's office for prayer while suffering from a stomach complaint, when he started touching her private parts.

She said: "I was so shocked. At that time I saw him as somebody who could never do any wrong, because that was what he used to teach us. He used to teach us his hugs were anointed."

When she told her husband, a devoted member of the church, he told her: "The Prophet is seeing something in your genitals that needs to be removed, so he was removing that."

She left her husband and the church shortly after members had tried to have her sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Paramedics who they summoned to a service she was attending in England declined to act, concluding that the call had been made as an "act of public humiliation".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-32487571

I have never understood seemingly intelligent people giving over their entire existence to another person and believing wholeheartedly in the self serving stupidity that they are spouting. They only want your money and/or your body, there is usually no other motive. Why do folks believe this shit? Or am I just too cynical?

are you kidding me? i have demons in my panties every day and that gives anyone ZERO RIGHT to stick their hand down them.

When she told her husband, a devoted member of the church, he told her: "The Prophet is seeing something in your genitals that needs to be removed, so he was removing that."
Not the reaction that my husband would have had. Just sayin', there wouldn't have been a trial for the pervert's sex crimes but there would have been for his murder.

Lord save me ! Because I must be evil as fuck from head to toe. :rolleyes:
I'll be damned if some perverted asshole claiming to be a "prophet" is going to save me with a jizm baptism. o_O people are so fucking diluted to believe this crap :finger:

She left her husband and the church shortly after members had tried to have her sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

This scares me more than the Freaky Five-Fingered Friar of F**ktardia does!

Last edited:
It sometimes amazes me that people are dumb enough to get so religious. The prophet? Fucking really? Morons.

He would have meet a demon alright, right out of purse, my hand gun called PINKY. I would come close to worshipping Pinky than I would POS like this one!

Well, people have been believing retarded bullshit since the dawn of human civilization. Giving people hope and solace for life/death matters makes people easily suggestible, especially if they are weak willed to begin with. It is how religion and cults pervade into public consciousness and thrive regardless of how inane they are. E.g , Mormonism or Scientology.

Lord save me ! Because I must be evil as fuck from head to toe. :rolleyes:
I'll be damned if some perverted asshole claiming to be a "prophet" is going to save me with a jizm baptism. o_O people are so fucking diluted to believe this crap :finger:

But those are the funnest baptisms! :devil:

Back