1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

FRONT PAGE Videos Of Katelyn Nicole Davis Gives More Insight Into Girl’s Home Life

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Morbid, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Morbid

Morbid Big Daddy Yum Yum Staff Member

Credit:
    $44,137.52
    [​IMG]
    SILVER CREEK, GA – Videos taken by Katelyn Davis, the 12-year-old girl who live-streamed her suicide, are currently being published online and offer a real glimpse into her home life.

All I can say about it is that if I had to live in a household like that at 12, I don’t know if I would have hanged myself, but I surely would have murdered someone.

I have included two videos of Katelyn having an argument with her mother, which you can watch below, and it is like the breakfast scene in Rob Zombie’s Halloween.

During this argument you hear everything Katelyn had complained about in some of her other online videos, and she was not exaggerating.

She and her mother argue about Katelyn constantly having to watch her unruly siblings, about her mother’s drug use and bringing men over, Katelyn’s cutting and even Katelyn expressing her anger over her mother not immediately kicking out her man after an incident in a pool. It’s a goddamn train wreck.

Look, I’m sure no one would like to have a recording of an argument of themselves and their kid put out there, especially if you didn’t know you were being recorded and the person listening didn’t have context. Lord knows I wouldn’t.

But the thing stuck out to me the most about the following videos wasn’t how they were talking to each other, necessarily. It was that these two didn’t seem to have a mother\daughter type relationship at all. It was almost as if they were roommates or something. If you knew nothing at all about this story, I doubt you would guess Katelyn was only 12.

For more Katelyn videos, check out the In Memory of Katelyn Nichole Davis Youtube Channel.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

• Thanks Thanks x 11
  2. PsychoKitty

PsychoKitty Queen Bitch From Hell Bold Member!

Credit:
    $3,304.71
    there have been multi generations of parents thinking they are the children and acting accordingly with their own which is an obscenity. There needs to be a productive way kids lie this can get away from the guppie breeders that spawned hem and then expect the kids to babysit them or other siblings. If you want to do the serial guy I'm such a child party thing don't have kids.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. mybum62

mybum62 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $14,311.93
    I had to put in earbuds to listen to Katelyn's videos with my grandkids in the room. My 9 year old granddaughter asked me why I was crying and I couldn't tell her. Someday perhaps. So terribly sad Katelyn lost the lottery when it came to her bio's. She was put in this position by her mother. Listening to the mother repeatedly saying "take your pill" and "she hasn't taken her pill yet"...as if that was going to fix being molested by her stepfather...whom the mother stayed with after she was violated...snorting and popping pills...left to take care of a home and two much younger siblings...bad relationships...being dismissed by her bio dad. She lived a life of hell. Its sad there was not enough intervention despite prior hospitalizations and cuttings. RIP Katelyn. May you finally have found the peace and acceptance you yearned for. My heart goes out to you. I hope your mother faces charges for not reporting that you were violated. I wish she could be charged with much much more. She failed you.

• Show The Love Show The Love x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Forensicwx

Forensicwx Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519 Bold Member!

Credit:
    $25,936.82
    Annnnnnd....I stand by my original comment. From the original thread. Fuck her mom. Worthless piece of shit. I went from having zero sympathy thinking she was just an ignorant mother, to rage after listening to those fights. What a disgusting exchange that was.

And hearing the little one repeat the words he's hearing in the fight? Heartbreaking. Screaming "CALM DOWN, CAAALLLMM DOOOWWWWNN". Sounds like a toddler trying to mediate the fight. How vile. Disgusting. Wretched things that woman exposes her kids to.

I can only hope that CPS is waist deep in this family now, especially after hearing that and seeing the conditions that she lived in.

I also hope that mom blames herself each and every single day she has left on this planet. Lives in her own personal hell....

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
  5. thatsmallgrl

thatsmallgrl Tiny Warrior Bold Member!

Credit:
    $18,297.59
    This poor girl. I watched the two videos. I don't think I could bear to watch anything else.

That piece of vile filth 'mother' can fuck herself with something hard and sand papery.

I'm going to be completely honest here. I commend Katelyn for making twelve years living like that. No 12 year old should ever have to deal with what she was dealing with. She clearly didn't feel loved, she was screaming for help. Literally.

That's entirely too much for a 12 year old psyche to take. She had been violated by one of the many men coming in and out of the house. It was clear her incubator thought she should be taking anti depressants, which no one of that age should ever have to consider. Ever. She shouldn't be held responsible for much younger children. Which by the way, was 100% evident are so used to the screaming matches, it didn't phase them a bit. Even yelling at them to calm down. I don't know how old the kid is that was yelling at them to calm down, but I can bet everything I own that if left in that house will end up just like Katelyn did.

I very rarely actually cry at these stories. I usually just get ragey at the shit that happens in the world. But listening to her and her incubator interact was one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever heard in my whole entire life. I hate to say this, I really do. However, rather she meant to die in that tree or not, she is now free. It was probably the most peaceful thing to have ever happen to her. And that is the saddest thing I've ever had the realization of.

• Show The Love Show The Love x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dutchesse

Dutchesse Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,432.60
    She didn't just look older than 12, she sounds older than 12 too. Poor girl went through hell. At least she saved her siblings, in a way, but I really wish she would have hurt her mom instead of herself. God knows that evil woman doesn't deserve her life.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Buffettgirl

Buffettgirl Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $50,698.16
    I respect for the fuck out of anyone that watched or listened to any of poor, sweet Katelyn's struggles. I can't. Maybe I'm weak, but no. I've seen too much of this already in life (not me, others, when I knew but couldn't DO anything about it). I cannot make myself do it. But seriously, I think that those of you that have put yourselves there are awesome. It was clearly what the young lady wanted and props to those of you that have been strong enough to honor her wishes. <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1
  8. Sudonim

Sudonim Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $9,441.32
    Listening to the little kid, the one yelling calm down, made me even more ragey towards the mother. I don't think the kid is mediating or trying to calm the fight. It sounds like they are talking to the mom and only the mom. The kid instantly turned on Katelyn right after. Parroting everything the mother was saying. Mini in the worst form.

It really irks me when parents let siblings mock one another and intervene in arguments between them and another child. If one child is in trouble, the others shouldn't be allowed to stand and yell and scream at them as if they are the parents meting out punishment. It's not normal behaviour, especially when you allow a toddler to ream out a 12 year old, one who is frequently left watching them. It undermines any authority she would have over her siblings and frankly I'm not surprised they didn't listen to her.

With any hope the new videos surfacing will have her siblings removed and the mother hopefully slapped with some form of punishment.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1