1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Victor Augustus Busted For Sexually Abusing Woman In Walgreen's Bathroom. Manager Heard Her Scream

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Echasez, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Echasez

Echasez Hope is the thing with feathers. Bold Member!

Credit:
    $36,303.19
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...aves-customer-rape-bathroom-article-1.3403547

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...pe-customer-bronx-walgreens-article-1.3405605

• Thanks Thanks x 9
  2. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $111,988.24
    3 strikes. Kill him.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. sgr1966

sgr1966 Active Member

Credit:
    $1,440.30
    Unisex bathroom..hmmmm

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $167,597.54
    By unisex, I'm sure they mean a bathroom with only one toilet in it. A lot of small stores have it like that, one person at a time goes in. And usually comes out, unless it's like this asshole who pushes the woman back in for nefarious purposes.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 13, 2017 ---
    That's all supposing that WaWa is a convenience type store, we don't have them around here so I've never seen one.

We have Quick Stops, Fast Stops, RaceTracs, and the Golden Gallon (lol) Plus a hundred more I can't think of.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Echasez

Credit:
    $36,303.19

Yes, it is. Wawa is a king among convenience stores.

But this happened at a Walgreen's :hilarious:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  6. JackBurton

JackBurton Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $49,013.62
    What a disgusting story. You know he's even mmore depraved then the usual rapist cuz of how he targeted the woman in the bathroom. What if she was taking a shit? So sick. I dont get how anyone could desire relations in a bathroom, that's for one thing and one thing only. He's on par with the folks who bang animals.

The State has shown a disregard for public safety by refusing to properly sentence and punish this dangerous piece of shit. It is THEIR FAULT he has an open warrant for sex abuse, it is THEIR FAULT he has no current address, it is THEIR FAULT he nearly raped another woman.

Disgusting failure by that city and by that state. Shameful. DA Clancy better get it right this time, stupid bitch.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
  7. cubby

Credit:
    $167,597.54
    I hope I'm just my threads confused and this is not the first sign of alzheimers, I lost my car at Wal-Mart's today, so it's got me wondering.:oops:

• Show The Love Show The Love x 4
  8. Echasez

Credit:
    $36,303.19
    Well, there was another story about the guy who supposedly stole from Wawa & he drowned trying to hide from police...

You probably read that one before this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. cubby

Credit:
    $167,597.54
    Thank you, most likely that's what happened.

I hope.:)

• Show The Love Show The Love x 2
  10. Prettypink513

Prettypink513 Church Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $19,901.06
    Slowly

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $41,757.01
    Hang him by the neck until he is dead.

• Agree Agree x 1