• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2ypg8yx.jpg

A Utah man says he fought off two women who were dressed like ninjas and carried knives and stun guns.​

Two women disguised as ninjas are behind bars Friday night after breaking into a West Jordan home.
[...]
said the women were targeting a 15-year-old girl who is set to testify against the women’s boyfriend next week.

The victim’s family said the suspects are part of a polygamous relationship.
[...]
interviewed one of the men who brought the ninjas down.

“I heard a creak, and there was silence for about 30 seconds,”
[...]
who didn’t want to be identified because he’s afraid of revealing who the intended victim is.
[...]
is also not disclosing where in West Jordan this happened, in order to protect the victims.

It happened late Thursday night. The storm was so loud it silenced the intruders at first.

“I went to the bottom of the stairs and saw a couple of ninjas coming down,”
[...]
“They were all dark gray or black, and they had black rubber gloves on and masks. All I could see was their eyes.”

Two women clad in ninja costumes, armed with knives and stun guns, forced their way through the door. The family believes they were there to abduct a 15-year-old girl inside.

“My adrenaline was pumping so bad,”
[...]
“They grabbed for me and one of them covered my mouth, and the other grabbed my throat, but they were both pretty small so I threw them back and started shouting to get anybody awake that I could.”

Somehow he managed to pin down the female suspects until help arrived.

“The witness that will be testifying is a juvenile,” said Officer Craig Powell of the West Jordan Police Department.
[...]
the juvenile is a sexual assault victim who will be testifying against a male suspect, who is in jail awaiting trial for rape.

Powell went on to say, “We do believe it does involve the testimony that would be given in court next week.”

The victim’s family said the so-called ninjas are in a polygamous relationship with the man going to trial.

“I knew exactly who I was dealing with,”
[...]
The victim’s family was afraid this day would come and was anticipating something, but they never expected this.

“It was so surreal,”
[...]
“I wasn’t processing what was fully happening. I was just working on instinct. All of us are still floored by it.”

No one was physically hurt during the incident. Police said the women were armed.

The family released a statement, which in part said they managed to restrain the suspects using a Samurai sword.

The two female suspects, ages 18 and 22, have been booked
[...]
on charges of aggravated assault, aggravated robbery and witness tampering.
http://fox13now.com/2014/09/19/vict...s-women-were-targeting-witness-in-rape-trial/
990w86.jpg

Two female ninjas reportedly dropped black gloves outside a Utah home during a violent burglary.​

I'm actually a total pro-polygamist for the right people, but I can't find any decent looking, non-Morman, old f**kers who want a hetero wife who ain't havin' no more bambinos. I'd make a perfect sister wife. :)

Edit: No ninja skills, but I got weapons in case any come in. Lots and lots of weapons...mwahahaha...

Read comment before article b/c the title was funny. In retro, I'm glad no one was hurt, and it is kinda funny, but I wonder if the girls w/the knives would have really used them. Glad we didn't find out.

Bahahahahah! I think its going to be hilarious when they go to jail and everyone finds out what they did. I almost want to go to jail with them so I can pretend I don't see them ALL THE TIME and then comment on their excellent ninja skills! Then I would ask them if they have awesome nun chuck skills:woot:.

You'd think that in Utah they'd know the difference between a polygamous and a polyamorous relationship. The dude facing charges was their B/F, not their husband.

I'm actually a total pro-polygamist for the right people, but I can't find any decent looking, non-Morman, old f**kers who want a hetero wife who ain't havin' no more bambinos. I'd make a perfect sister wife. :)

Edit: No ninja skills, but I got weapons in case any come in. Lots and lots of weapons...mwahahaha...

So, where do we send the application?
You ought to see what a Mohawk war club looks like... Now that's a weapon! (And, I make them.)

Lol! You're a home chef, an artist, and you make your own tribal weapons. Tres bon, my friend! I'd love to see one (we all prolly would) if/when you have a pic. I'm a gentle-natured person IRL, but I don't mess around when it comes to home/self protection.

Maybe I'm some kind of sexist. I don't know if there's a woman alive that hasn't been imposed upon by an aggressive guy, but when women betray women or children, I'm truly incensed.

So, the 15 year old is a rape survivor (I will not call her a victim because she is testifying, she IS a survivor) and these two worthless wastes of flesh, wondercunts decide they are going to what? Kidnap her? Beat her up? All in the defense of some asshole who rapes teenagers?

Classy, the three of them. They truly do deserve each other.

On the other hand I hope the survivor continues on her path and soon becomes a thriver. Not only for herself but to give the ultimate:finger: to the three of them.

I don't know about anyone else but I have never laid my eyes on any man I would be willing to do any of this crap for. Good grief............ it sounds like they will now get to meet some real female ninja's in jail. Some of them might set them straight on how to beat the shit out of their dumb ass selves for being so stupid. :sour:

I so wished this happened to me so that when anyone said what did you do yesterday, I could say, "Well I made some canned ravioli, ironed my cat sweater, read last weeks ads...oh yea and beat the shit out of two ninjas" :woot:

Mormons are fucking trashy as hell. There's all kinds of murders and assaults and seedy dealings that goes on in their communities. Fucking creepy nutters the lot of em. We need to get rid of em and not cuz i disagree with their lifestyle(although it is bizarre as shit and i hate them for it) but because of what vile criminals the lot of em are.

Well if they were REAL ninjas, they would have been able to get away! Amateurs!
As for polyamorous relationships...I feel like it would be a fun experience to be completely honest. I had one truly tempting offer but then they moved to Arizona :(

Back