• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
Story courtesy of @Buffettgirl : :)

9105863_G.jpg

SALEM, OR (KPTV) -

A woman is finally free and her captors are in jail, after she was held against her will for six weeks inside a NW Salem home, where she was drugged and repeatedly sexually assaulted, according to court documents.

It happened at a home in the 2100 block of Marvin Court NW.

According to court records, the woman met Ronnie Lee for heroin on September 12th but after she was inside the home on Marvin Court she was beaten with a “closet rod” by Irish Boyce.

Records show the victim told Lee and Boyce repeatedly she wanted to leave, but they threatened to “beat her if she tried.”

The victim told police she wasn’t allowed to be out of their sight and “had to sleep on the bathroom floor” near their bed. She described being drugged, repeatedly sexually assaulted and said she begged Lee to stop.

This went on for six weeks.

Salem Police confirm it finally ended Sunday when someone called for a welfare check, drawing officers to the home where the victim was discovered.

The victim’s mother spoke briefly with Fox 12 by phone Monday, declining to give a statement but saying she’d filed a missing person’s report for her daughter and that she was finally found locked in an upstairs bathroom and had never met her captors before.

Both Lee and Boyce were taken to the Polk County Jail. Boyce is facing eight felony counts and Lee is facing seventeen felonies, including first-degree kidnapping.

Boyce has no criminal history in Oregon, but Lee’s dates back to 1987 and includes thirteen felony convictions on various charges, including robbery, assault and meth possession. He was most recently arrested in May for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and giving false information to a police officer.

Lee made his first appearance in court on these new charges Monday. Boyce is expected in court Tuesday.

http://www.kptv.com/story/30357017/...idnapped-for-six-weeks-in-salem#ixzz3pnE98W7X

Irish Boyce :wtf: ... and once again besides being a dirty rotten cuntface :finger:
... OFF WITH HER HEAD :finger: Cuz that name sucks my imaginary 10 inch dick :finger:

*note to self*
Don't ever buy heroin from a stranger.

Wait, why is he facing 17 charges and she is only facing 8 they were in this together. Shouldn't they both face the same charges?

Wait, why is he facing 17 charges and she is only facing 8 they were in this together.
To hazard a guess, he's facing the rape and sexual assault charges and she isn't. While she was his "partner in crime" she didn't technically commit the rape.

I don't believe this...Mostly I think this is a load of bullshit. Prostitution and heroin go hand and hand together. Its not like she isn't used to fucking for drugs. No one smokes or shoots up for free. And she knows it and its isn't uncommon for someone to run a train on girls that owe. The only thing that would change my mind is her age...if she was 14, I might give a fuck. Plus oh they held me captive is a way better excuse than I was busy getting high for six weeks fuckers.

Last edited:
An Oregon woman who was held captive in a West Salem house for more than a month described the brutal sexual assaults and torture during the trial of a man charged in the case.

Ronnie Lee Jr., 48, appeared in the Polk County Courthouse on Tuesday for his trial by judge after more than two years of hearings and motions, the Statesman Journal reported .

Lee was arrested in October 2015, and he has pleaded not guilty to charges including kidnapping, rape, sodomy and sexual assault.

In opening statements, prosecutor Jayme Kimberly described how the 31-year-old victim was subjected to relentless torture for six weeks after she visited Lee's residence in an attempt to get heroin.

After Lee injected her. Kimberly said, the victim was tied to a bed, sexually assaulted and beaten.

"They beat her to the point where her eyes were swollen shut," Kimberly said.

The victim told the court she was given little food, and she feared she would never leave the residence.

The court also heard testimony from Irish Boyce, 46, the girlfriend of Lee. Boyce pleaded guilty to assault last year as part of an agreement with prosecutors. In exchange for her testimony against Lee, prosecutors agreed to recommend a reduced prison sentence.
[doublepost=1511973955,1510978025][/doublepost]
An Oregon woman was sentenced to nearly six years in prison for beating a woman with a wooden closet rod while she was held captive in her home, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

The woman had been trapped in 46-year-old Irish Boyce's West Salem home for six weeks when she was discovered in October 2015 by police, the Statesman Journal reported.

The victim went there in search of heroin but was tied to a bed, beaten, sexually assaulted and tortured over the course of days, prosecutors said.

Boyce's then-boyfriend, Ronnie Lee Jr., 48, was convicted on more than two dozen counts in the case earlier this month ranging from methamphetamine charges to second-degree kidnapping to first-degree rape, sodomy and unlawful sexual penetration, the newspaper reported. He was sentenced to more than 105 years in prison on Nov. 22.

Boyce pleaded guilty to second-degree assault and testified against Lee as part of a plea deal. In exchange, Polk County prosecutors agreed to a sentence of five years and 10 months. Authorities said Boyce was present at her home and participated in some of the attacks.

Boyce testified that she was afraid of what Lee would do to her if she didn't do as he told her and that she also feared for the safety of her son, daughter and toddler grandson.

She testified that Lee would tire of the sex and turn to violence and drugs. She said he hit the victim in the head with his machete and refused to let her eat or sleep.

As he smoked methamphetamine and stayed up for days, Lee's paranoia worsened. He accused the women of conspiring against him, Boyce testified.

The nightmare came to an end, Boyce said, when one of her relatives asked police to do a welfare check because they feared she was being abused.

She told the officer who came to the door that everything was fine, but mouthed that she needed help, the newspaper reported.

The officer walked her down the street, where she revealed that a woman was being held captive in her house.

As part of her deal, prosecutors dismissed 23 charges.

She will receive credit for time served and be eligible for reduced sentencing, work release and alternative incarceration program
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...s_nearly_6_years_in_p.html#incart_river_index

Bitch rolled a lie to get a reduced sentence. People in jail love snitches. Poor girl, on top of being an addict, some stupid fucks abused her.

Ehhhh I don't know so much about this one. To me it sounds like a junkie fell into the hands of a couple sadists. I don't think she agreed to prostitute, probably just went to buy some dope and they decided to keep her. But what do I know, I've never bought heroin, and sure as fuck wouldn't buy it from those two if I fuckin well did lol

In six weeks, she could have gotten help for the prisoner.
I get that she was also an abused scared junkie. Now she can go to prison and think about how she could have helped and did nothing. She got off easy.

Opportunistic hosebag turning on him when the time was right.
She had weeks of chances to find and get help.
Did she?...nope!

I hate bringing up ghosts but this stinks like the Paul Bernardo/Karla Homolka travesty.
They were BOTH animals and rapists.
Yet here is the thing...
Bernardo was the Scarborough Rapist and he never murdered a victim.
He met the cunt Karla and suddenly its rapey murder mayhem time.

Karla never says jack shit until he corks her with a flashlight and she gets scared and talks to the cops.
Brokers a deal to turn on him claiming he is the mastermind and shit.
Hell she gifted her sister to him to rape and then let the girl die!
Sickest humanoid on the planet.
But I digress...

So no, Irish is no hero....just a cunt opportunist who was fine playing dirty til a cop stood at her door.
She should serve hard time with no "alternative incarceration" BS...aka protected custody.

Back