• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Killroy

The D'D Front Page
Saginaw, TX -*Police say 24-year-old Jeffrey Hansana*senselessly murdered 33-year-old Dr.*Deidra Blackmon*after one of Blackmon’s friends threw up near his car in a convenience store parking lot.
Last Saturday night, Blackmon and two female friends were out celebrating one of the women getting married this week. Shortly before midnight, Blackmon pulled her Lexus over at a convenience store.
Surveillance footage captures Blackmon walking into the store, followed by 22-year-old Heather Rene Thompson, whose boyfriend, Jeffery*Hansna, was waiting outside in his car.
When Blackmon walked back out, followed by Thompson, they found one of Blackmon’s friends had thrown up in the parking lot, some of it hitting Hansana’s car. *According to police, a few words were exchanged between Blackmon’s friends and Thompson. They do not believe Hansana said a word during the exchange between the women.
Hansana and Thompson drove away, and Blackmon left a few seconds later.*Within a mile, Hansana drove up to Blackmon’s Lexus and fired three to five times, hitting the Lexus once. But that’s all it took, as that one round*went through the rear passenger window and struck*Blackmon in the head.…

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

Be interewsted in knowing what words were exchanged between the women and his gf. If they threatened her, i can understand the anger, although waiting till a mile down the road to do the deed rules out any self defense type of shit.

This guy is an idiot. I'm sure his stupid bitch of a girlfriend didn't help the situation. Running her mouth as they drove off about them bitches disrespecting them etc.
He should have just went home and washed it off in the morning.

@Satanica

He attempted to appeal in 2016 on grounds that he was stupid
Here, in support of his contention that he was deprived of due process at the sentencing hearing, Hansana points out his mental deficits and his intoxication by drugs and alcohol on the night he committed the offense. He articulates no explanation, however, for how these facts resulted in a dueprocess violation to him, nor does he point to any place in the record where any purported due-process violation occurred.  Instead, Hansana seems to argue that the trial court failed to consider his low IQ along with his extreme intoxication on the night of the offense when it assessed Hansana's sentence at fifty years' confinement.  The record before us does not establish that the trial court either arbitrarily failed to consider the entire range of punishment or willfully imposed a predetermined sentence.  To the contrary, the record reflects that the trial court ordered a PSI, heard testimony from witnesses, and considered closing argument of counsel prior to sentencing Hansana.  The record here indicates that the trial court did consider the full range of punishment because it imposed a fiftyyear sentence—which is less than the ninety-nine years or life maximum punishment allowed for murder, did not willfully impose a predetermined sentence, and did not demonstrate bias.

Having overruled Hansana's two points, we affirm the trial court's judgment.

Hey, what’s up world?

First and foremost I’d like to say “Thank You” for stopping by, blessing me with the opportunity in hearing my words out which I hope they grab your attention while giving you the desire in wanting to get to know me better.

That being said, I am not your ordinary, typical, everyday “Asian”. I grew up on the other side of the tracks, lived a hard life but there aint no excuses there for my mistakes, we all have experienced shortcomings, right? I am here because I’m tired of all the lies, games and false hope that many people have given me. Do you empathize my pain? I’m looking for a woman with a genuine personality who is willing to express herself on a heartfelt level that will build a bridge to a meaningful, lasting friendship or maybe more…?

I pride myself in loyalty and honesty, I bring that and much more to the table including a big, sensible heart with a great sense of humor. I enjoy always making the best out of the least, keeping my faith strong in search for better days. I would love to share a lot more about myself with you but I want to get to know you and connect on a much deeper, personal level. So hopefully you’re interested in what I have to offer and give this crazy Asian LOL J/P a chance to see life through your eyes and heart. I look forward and hope to hear from you real soon, take care.

So I guess this crazy bitch was playing games and decided she did not want to hold him down for the next 50 years.

Back