• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
serveimage

Thanks to all of you who are serving, have served, military families. And, of course, we recognize all of those who gave everything, including their lives, in service to our country. No matter how you feel about politics, war, or the military, I hope everyone appreciates that someone else was willing to give up their lives (figuratively and literally) for our benefit.

serveimage

Both my parents are veterans. Couldn't because of my knees. THANK YOU to all of you who are and have.

My husband, his father and brother served/serving. When I married into the family I gained a whole new insight on the service of the men and women in the military, having known absolutely no one before, who had served in war or peacetime.

I hope every day that this planet can become a peaceful place, but that ain't never gonna happen, so I praise the courage and sacrifice of the ones who fought to keep us as free as we are.

God bless all the men and women who put their lives on the line for our country.

God bless my uncle John;
God bless Uncle Rusty;
God bless our rowdy Marines
And God bless the women Who keep the home fires burning.

Uncle Johnny and Uncle Rusty did 2 tours in Nam
Uncle Rusty took a beating in some shit hole called Dak To. <<I can't pronounce that
Uncle Johnny won't talk about it.
He was wounded twice..left leg, left shoulder and the worse case of the trots you can imagine. Double purple heart and a life-long grudge against 'Nam.
He also contracted...well, he was fond of the ladies...
Grandma swatted him with a rolled up newspaper. I just giggled and grinned...I have been the target of the dreaded newspaper and the mean cows.. Damn cows didn't like me
(I was busy petting the goats) . Wasn't me who left the gate open. That damn cow sneaked up behind me! And bumped me into the water trough.
[doublepost=1511018943,1510493787][/doublepost]Oh, and a billy goat starting eating my shirt. I draw the line at letting farm animals eat my clothes.
I am now famous because I can finally milk a cow. I CAN! Damn cows like to kick buckets, so I milk nanny goats too.

Back