• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Are we sure she is even preggers? I mean it could be a fake belly, you know to like stash shit in. Just sayin'.

~shadow

How hard could catching her be? Just stake out the L&D wards of local hospitals and wait for her to waltz in to drop her litter. Should be any day now.

She just looks like she's got a bucket under her shirt to me.

mystery-bandit-1.jpg

there are numerous pics and videos of her at the 4 different places she's robbed sans bedcover until the last one
Atlanta Police seek an unusual serial armed robbery suspect: not only is she a woman--but she's also pregnant. Officer Ralph Woolfolk says two drugstores, a Big Brother Grocery, and a hair braiding salon may all have been hit by the same woman, who uses a gun to demand money. Descriptions of the female suspect in these incidents vary, however; some describe her as black, some say she is Hispanic, and at least one person said she has a noticeable Spanish accent. Tipsters are asked to call Crime Stoppers; a reward is offered up to $2,000. - See more at: http://www.kiss104fm.com/weblogs/ki...says-sons-school-spanki/#sthash.yAud7w3O.dpuf
So many people have seen her I think they'd know by this time if she was fakin it [or I should as hell would hope so]

Last edited:
Yay, more pregger news! Um, 2 things:

1. It's amazing how many BOLO's you see in the hospital
2. She seems to be the type of jewel who delivers accompanied by a deputy and can potentially kick you in the face while you are attempting to repair a laceration (because she won't show up until she is 10cm due to no prenatal care, be too late for an epidural and will need a staff physician ). Helloooooooo rectovaginal fistula!!! :doctor:

Okeedokee, I won't launch into my tirade about being an armed robber who puts the life of her innocent child in harm's way. Really, I won't. :whistle:

Back