1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Venus Romero Iraheta, Ms-13 Murderer, Wanted To Be Memorable

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by FrayedKnot, Jan 13, 2018 at 6:30 PM.

1. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot I drank what? Bold Member!

Credit:
    $34,527.53
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-ms-13-killer-told-victim-don-forget-article-1.3751555

The "unforgettable" Venus:

[​IMG]

Her victim, Damaris Reyes Rivas :

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 10
  2. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $48,195.42
    That is a stone cold cunt.
    She needs to be put to death immediately.
    She will keep killing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Credit:
    $94,884.53
    I don't feel that sorry for the victim because she was gangster too !

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Crap Crap x 1
  4. Ripley

Ripley Active Member

Credit:
    $1,510.82
    So she told the victim not to forget her name and then killed her? How is the victim supposed to remember her name now? Idiot.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. trixie05

trixie05 Active Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $1,188.85
    I read the WHOLE attached article,and nowhere does it say that the victim was a gang member! So, I'd love to get the link on that please?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. lithiumgirl

Credit:
    $94,884.53

And I'd love for you to go back to the link and read the article again ... because it wasn't a random murder ... no innocents died, it was a retaliation killing and I still don't feel sorry for the victim ... even if you don't like it very much.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Abroad

Abroad Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $39,854.52
    This was clearly for haunting purposes ....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. myra manes

myra manes Trusted Member

Credit:
    $10,809.94
    • Agree Agree x 5
  9. trixie05

trixie05 Active Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $1,188.85
    So, from the article, "Prosecutors believe the gang members were seeking payback for the murder of Iraheta's boyfriend Christian Sosa Rivas. Iraheta believed Reyes Rivas set him up to be killed."

It has nothing to do with liking or not liking it very much. There's nothing that says she did what the killer thought she did. Prosecutors aren't quoted as saying she set him up...they say the killer believed she did. I can think what ever I want about someone else, it still doesn't make it ok to kill them. Nice victim shaming.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. lithiumgirl

Credit:
    $94,884.53
    You're not a victim if you volunteer ... 15 year old girl ... wanna be gangster is dead now ... boo fucking hoo !!!!

• Crap Crap x 1
  11. Peanut2

Peanut2 Active Member

Credit:
    $4,162.52
    I did read that the mother said she moved this girl (the victim) at age 12 to the States because she was involved with this MS-13 gang in her home country, but she connected with local members of that gang when she moved here. I read this in a few articles last night when 8 couldn’t sleep. Will try to find it.

Still a horrible death. No excuse for it. And the lack of remorse in the perp is chilling, especially for a teenage girl.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018 at 4:57 PM