• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini

It's a face police can’t forget.

A woman posed for a memorable mug shot after she was arrested for threatening a neighbor and her dog with a knife in rural Oklahoma, police said.

Velna I. Vanbuskirk, 50, pouted and glared at the camera after she was charged with assault with a deadly weapon on Aug. 21.

"She probably didn't have her teeth in and she was just making a face," Cherokee County Undersheriff Jason Chennuad told the Daily News of the mug shot. "That's not normally how she looks."

Vanbuskirk told the Daily News “it was just the face of being hurt and disgraced and being brought down.”

“I wasn’t feeling very good, so I made a face like a little bitty old timer and sucked my jaws in,” she said.

Vanbuskirk, who was freed on $2,500 bond, said she lost her teeth after a liver disease and back pain prevented her from caring for them.

Her mother said the local newspaper had run her daughter’s picture three times in the last week, and she threatened to sue.

[...]

Vanbuskrik was arrested after she threatened the neighbor and dog because it had wandered onto her property, Chennaud said.

But Vanbuskirk said she was nervous because the dog had bitten her son before and she couldn’t protect herself because she’s in a wheelchair most of the time.

Vanbuskirk faces up to 10 years in prison if she's convicted of assault with a deadly weapon.

“I’d been done dirty,” Vanbuskirk said.

A week later, Vanbuskirk was arrested for abusing 911 — she called constantly for "no reason," including to get rides into town, Chennaud said.

Chennaud said Vanbuskirk has caused the department “a lot of problems” over the years, noting she's been arrested previously for assault with a deadly weapon and public intoxication.

Five people have taken protective orders out against Vanbuskirk since 2008, records show.

“I had a history of a mean streak,” Vanbuskirk said. “I haven’t been in a long time.”
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-poses-memorable-mug-shot-assault-arrest-article-1.2347544

OMG 50??? This dear heart has seen a lot of rough roads on her journey, scrunched up face or no. o_O

Must. Not. Laugh. Out. Loud. At. Work. Because then people will want to see what I'm looking at. :eek:

I had to show my boss...

He too made a weird face and said it was just awful. Capped off with the statement that he'd shoot himself.

I sometimes show them pictures on here, their reactions are priceless.

Vanbuskirk, who was freed on $2,500 bond, said she lost her teeth after a liver disease and back pain prevented her from caring for them.

Yeah, I'm thinking it was more her addictions to alcohol and drugs that actually caused her to not give a damn about her teeth...

Great, now I have to up my brushing to 4 times a day.Fucking lmao.
lol brushing your teeth more then 3 times a day will end with you achieving the look you didn't want!

Brushing teeth actually ruins your tooth enamel and most dentists only recommend brushing twice, three at absolute max and you aren't supposed to brush after eating or drinking anything acidic because it will take off tooth enamel.

I was a fanatic 3-4x a day brusher (nothing better then the feeling of freshly brushed teeth) until I had to start using enamel hardeners on my teeth to strengthen them again :sorry:

Yeah, I'm thinking it was more her addictions to alcohol and drugs that actually caused her to not give a damn about her teeth...
The back pain prevented her for caring for her teeth because it caused her to get prescriptions for pain killers...

Addict logic, I'm well-versed.;)

no really, I keep coming back to this. her hair is ??? and it is uneven. and hey, she may love it that way. medications and tooth loss do happen. crappy razor cuts, well....

Hmm the hair thing i'm thinking maybe she had cancer and had chemo? Usually a woman that age does not shave their head right? lol Just a guess.

But I get some pretty heavy meds for my back, and it doesn't prevent me from taking care of my teeth, she's probably just a gross dirty person in general.

Usually a woman that age does not shave their head right?

Out to the country, if you get head lice they shave your head to get rid of them, no hair, no lice, no problems!

That's what I'm guessing anyway. I'm sure if back pain kept you from brushing your teefs, then it certainly will keep you from washing your hairs, that and the fact that you actually have to use water and soap.

Latest posts

Back