• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...dent-stalking-notebook-found-authorities-say/
imrs.php

On Oct. 12, in Madison, Wis., a female student went to police and filed a complaintagainst a 20-year-old student by the name of Alec Cook.

She said she and Cook had originally contacted each other via Facebook and gotten together four or five times since then, always in public.

But then, after studying with him at a college library, they went to his apartment near the campus where he started kissing her, at first lightly, then forcefully. She says she told him to stop several times, the Wisconsin State Journal said, citing a police report, until he sexually assaulted her repeatedly. When she tried to leave, he at first refused.

Had it ended with that alleged incident, which Cook’s lawyer denies, it would have been bad enough.

After news got out that he had been charged with the alleged assault, the floodgates opened.
[....]
By Tuesday of this week, according to a police detective’s affidavit quoted by WKOW-TV, dozens of women had come forward ‘“wanting to speak about … acts related to Cook.’”

Dean of Students Lori Berquam issued her own statement on Oct. 21, noting that the student had been placed on emergency leave from the university “based on the severity of the allegations and the potential impact on the campus community …”
[....]
A Dane County prosecutor, Collette Sampson, said the man would be charged with 30 counts, including felony sexual assault, false imprisonment, and strangulation in connection with alleged sexual assaults on four women.

Now, said Sampson, police believe Cook has been sexually assaulting women since March 2015, growing progressively more aggressive.

She said that when they searched his apartment, they found a notebook documenting what she called “grooming and stalking techniques.”

According to WKOW, the notebook included a series of women’s names. “‘Each entry showed how he met the female, and what he liked about them. Further entries went on to document what he wanted to do with the females,'” the station said, quoting a police detective’s affidavit supporting a search warrant in the case.

“‘Disturbingly enough there were statements of ‘kill’ and statements of ‘sexual desires.’”

There were at least 20 notebooks found in his apartment, said the county prosecutor, though so far only one has been inspected.
[....]
Cook is said to be from Edina, Minn., a 2014 Edina High School graduate, and a former member of Phi Delta Theta, from which he has now been “separated” according to Wisconsin’s student paper, the Daily Cardinal.
[....]

There were at least 20 notebooks found in his apartment, said the county prosecutor, though so far only one has been inspected.
[....]

“‘Disturbingly enough there were statements of ‘kill’ and statements of ‘sexual desires.’”

the notebook included a series of women’s names. “‘Each entry showed how he met the female, and what he liked about them. Further entries went on to document what he wanted to do with the females,'”

Sounds like a baby serial rapist/killer in training, this guy will be in the news sooner or later if he's not put down now!

At least he was kind enough to keep meticulous records.
Conviction should be a cinch

At least he was kind enough to keep meticulous records.
Conviction should be a cinch

It worked out very well for prosecutors in Nuremberg. ;)

I'm guessing the Christ look is good for luring in the young fundamental/devoutly Christian freshmen girls, that somewhat clean cut with a touch of badboy appearance, so they'll think he could be "saved" if only they try to love and help him. Tho' the dead shark eyes should serve as a gargantuan red flag, they are practically screaming "there's nothing alive inside here!".
Thirty counts with four victims in a year and a half just smacks of a current serial rapist, and the lists of women he'd like to kill means he definitely would have soon escalated well into the realm of searching for body dump sites.
Speaking of lists, twenty notebooks full seems way more volume than simply just lists, it's damn near a serial rapist/killer's doctoral thesis.

We're these women dressed provocatively? o_O

Prob eventually i'd imagine, given the dudes proclivities.

I do wonder why that first broad went back to his apt with him if she didn't want to have sex. Fucking bizarre. Zero other reason for going back to a persons residence.

This is outrageous: what did you do to Pete? really? "We're?, We're?....".... bring back Pete!!! :mad:

It's that stupid, fucking tablet. It automatically "corrects" every fucking thing that I type. I seriously fucking hate the fucking thing.

89eff494eefc51965f897aaeae0b159d.gif

Prob eventually i'd imagine, given the dudes proclivities.

I do wonder why that first broad went back to his apt with him if she didn't want to have sex. Fucking bizarre. Zero other reason for going back to a persons residence.
An invitation to smoke a bowl.
[doublepost=1477696002,1477695325][/doublepost]The obsessive fixation, and meticulous record keeping suggests he could become a highly organized killer, but he's not mastered his desire for immediate gratification. Give him time, he'll hone his skills.

An invitation to smoke a bowl.

I don't know...with a virtual stranger and then what ... when I get high I'm impaired.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. As much as this guy is dangerous, these woman are not making

the best decisions for themselves either. I can't speak to the practices of everyone but

if I'm going to get fucked up via drugs or alcohol then i try to error on the side of caution and

get fucked up with people who I KNOW love me.

I don't know...with a virtual stranger and then what ... when I get high I'm impaired.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. As much as this guy is dangerous, these woman are not making

the best decisions for themselves either. I can't speak to the practices of everyone but

if I'm going to get fucked up via drugs or alcohol then i try to error on the side of caution and

get fucked up with people who I KNOW love me.
When you first leave home for college, nobody knows you and nobody loves you. You're on your own to create new social ties, and mistakes will be made as you learn to assess danger.

My boyfriend sez "Maybe he just kept records of the fuck, marry, kill. game? Im just sayin.

This is a game? And your Boyfriend plays it. I'm all for keeping a journal, its a wonderful and
practical place to record your hopes, your dreams and your regrets. This guy is level expert journal keeper. I don't have as many journals as this guy and I'm twenty plus years ahead of him.
[doublepost=1477921832,1477921537][/doublepost]
When you first leave home for college, nobody knows you and nobody loves you. You're on your own to create new social ties, and mistakes will be made as you learn to assess danger.

And that usually hurts.

Smelly Hippy Serial Rapist :finger: Shove his Birkenstocks up his ass :finger:
.... He will need the practice for his boyfriends in prison ;)

... Trying to help :shrug:

He is facing six new charges, bringing the total to 21.
Prosecutors on Thursday added six new charges involving five women to the roll of charges against suspended UW-Madison student Alec Cook, bringing the number of criminal charges he faces to 21.

The most serious of the new charges [...] felony stalking charges involving two women [...] told police that Cook followed them around campus or showed up in places they frequented and stared at them, despite being told to leave them alone.

[...] fourth-degree sexual assault and disorderly conduct for incidents in September in which he grabbed a woman in public, and also followed her, grabbing and slapping her buttocks as she tried to quickly walk away from him. [...] also charged with disorderly conduct for incidents involving two other women in May and July.

In October, Cook was charged with 15 criminal charges, 11 of them sexual assault charges involving five women. Cook now faces charges involving 10 women, six who say Cook sexually assaulted them.

[...] will appear in court on Friday for a bail hearing. Last week, his lawyers filed a motion asking that Cook's bail be reduced from $200,000 to a signature bond. They wrote in their motion that prosecutors had not filed any new charges against Cook, despite saying during Cook's last court appearance that they expected to file more charges. Cook's lawyers, Chris Van Wagner and Jessa Nicholson, wrote that they stipulated to the $200,000 bail to save Cook another trip to Madison from his home in Edina when those new charges were filed.

[...] originally arrested on Oct. 17 as police investigated allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman at his apartment. [...]other women have come forward with similar accusations. The sexual assault charges alleged generally that Cook went much further sexually than the women had initially consented [...] improperly touched a woman in a dance class at UW.

According to the new charges, included in an amended criminal complaint filed Thursday:

A woman told police that during a business class with Cook in September, he told her, "Wow, I couldn't concentrate, you have such a beautiful smile," then continued to stare at her in subsequent class sessions. [...] would show up where she wouldn't expect him. After one class, she told police, Cook said he knew where she was headed for her next class, and said he had been watching where she walked.

Cook, who was charged with stalking, caused the woman stress and anxiety, she told police.

The second stalking charge relates to a series of incidents that was reported to police in February. A woman told police that Cook continually showed up at a UW campus library where she studied, sat at a nearby table and stared at her. [...] incidents started in September and lasted until Feb. 3, when she called police. The woman told police that she even brought two male athletes with her at one point, who told Cook to stop, but he just smiled at them.

When an officer confronted Cook he agreed to stop.

Another woman told police [...] in September, she was groped in broad daylight by Cook, who she did not know. [...] called police after seeing a news story about him. [...] fourth-degree sexual assault and disorderly conduct charges.

Another woman who learned Cook's identity through the news told police that in July, Cook commented on her body and tried to get her to go out with him after she worked out [...] on the UW campus. At one point, when she started walking away, she told police, he grabbed her, twirled her around and dipped her, and also told her that he had "let go of societal norms a long time ago."

Cook was charged with disorderly conduct.

Another disorderly conduct charge relates to a May 6 incident at Festival Foods, [...] in which a woman told police that Cook approached her and asked her personal and sexually suggestive questions that she called "very upsetting" and "disturbing."
http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/lo...cle_a52bac86-65d8-5801-94bc-094de0338c18.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...nient-sentence-sex-crimes-20180628-story.html
Six Wisconsin lawmakers slammed the three-year prison stint handed to a former university student accused of being a serial sexual predator as a “lenient sentence” typical for “men with privilege.”

Alec Cook had initially been charged with 23 different crimes involving 11 female accusers, all them fellow students at University of Wisconsin-Madison. As part of a plea deal with prosecutors, the 22-year-old in February pleaded guilty to five of those charges — three counts of third-degree sexual assault, one count of strangulation and one count of stalking.

He could have received a maximum of 40 years for the crimes.

Cook’s lawyers recommend the former student get eight years’ probation while prosecutors requested he get 19 and a half years behind bars, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. But Dane County Circuit Judge Stephen Ehlke earlier this month sentenced him to three years in prison to be followed by five years of extended supervision and three years of probation.

Cook, from Edina, Minn., must also register as a sex offender until the age of 48, his lawyer told The New York Times.
Six local and state lawmakers — Reps. Lisa Subeck, Terese Berceau, Dianne Heselbein and Sandy Pope a well as Dane County Supervisors Carousel Bayrd and Analiese Eicher — outlined the consequences of such a sentence in a letter to Ehlke on Tuesday.

“Your lenient sentence amounts to a slap on the wrist for a serial rapist whose violent and sadistic sex crimes will haunt his victims for years to come,” the group of female lawmakers wrote. “In just three years or fewer, this predator will be back on the street because men like Alec Cook, men with privilege, are above the law.”

Victims are unable to get justice when their attackers are not held accountable for sexual violence, the women continued.

“When brave women come forward yet do not receive justice, it discourages future victims from coming forward,” they wrote, adding that two out of three sexual assaults go unreported.

The group of lawmakers had hoped to sit down with Ehlke to discuss the sentence, but in a letter response, William Hanrahan, the chief judge of Wisconsin’s 5th Judicial Administrative District, said such a meeting would be “a violation of ethical responsibilities.”

Hanrahan alternatively encouraged the concerned politicians to examine transcripts of what was said in court and read over the terms of Cook’s plea bargain, according to The Times.
[....]
In court last week, Elhke said he weighed every aspect of the case in making his decision, noting that those charged with third-degree sexual assault, like Cook, typically receive probation if they have no criminal record.

The sentencing comes just weeks after voters agreed to recall California Judge Aaron Persky, who faced widespread backlash after he sentenced decorated college swimmer Brock Turner to six months in jail for a sex assault.

Turner, who faced 14 years in prison for the three felony counts, was released early for good behavior.

3rd degree sexual assault typically gets probation when theres no other criminal record. This guy was facing MULTIPLE 3rd degree sexual assault charges i thought, along with a litany of other charges. This wasnt some typical one off 3rd degree beef.

Sickening how the justice system refuses to remove undesirables from society. Is there a decent person in America who actaully wants this scum on the street? So get the fuck rid of him. Life no parole shoulda been the sentence.

Back