1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Ups Truck Driver Dies After Being Shot And Run Over In Walmart Parking Lot

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Satanica, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Satanica

Satanica Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $281,780.35
    http://cdllife.com/2016/top-truckin...ing-shot-and-run-over-in-walmart-parking-lot/
    Charged with second degree homicide and being held without bail.

• Thanks Thanks x 19
  2. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $116,695.75
    ? didn't know him.
    ? didn't rob him.

He just killed him?

• Agree Agree x 11
  3. Satanica

Satanica Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $281,780.35
    Road rage?

• Like Like x 5
  4. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Credit:
    $94,618.47
    supposed to be an ordinary day.

• Agree Agree x 8
  5. Buffettgirl

Buffettgirl Trusted Member

Credit:
    $62,599.56
    o_O

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Trumperdink Mussolini Bold Member!

Credit:
    $56,238.95
    Omg. How random is this? It's not even safe for delivery drivers during the holiday season. I can only imagine how distraught his family is right now.

• Agree Agree x 8
  7. Spider

Spider Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $6,841.90
    Being a delivery driver you always are watching your back even more so if you run a fixed route. Worst part is most companies will fire you on the spot if you are caught carrying a gun on the job.

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  8. Kmbrbrt

Kmbrbrt Member

Credit:
    $447.63
    My husband is a delivery driver for UPS, has been for 18 years. I worry the most during 'peak' or Christmas season when he works long hours sometimes until 11/12 at night to get all of the crap delivered. Although thankfully he personally has never had a sketchy experience, a few other drivers have been robbed and roughed up. I think that as the wife sitting at home waiting and worrying is the worst. Times are bad and people get desperate over the holidays. Four more years until retirement, four more years of holiday season worry.

My heart goes out to the family of the man who was murdered. He was just trying to make extra money for his family and hoping that this year he would get hired on full time. It is a great job with fantastic benefits. (Lest you get murdered, no benefit at all damn disgrace)

Wtf is up with the shit eating smile on his mugshot?! Crazy! He should be charged with 1st degree murder!!!

• Show The Love Show The Love x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. thatsmallgrl

thatsmallgrl Tiny Warrior Bold Member!

Credit:
    $34,966.05
    Why is this even a necessary statement? It's not relevant.

As for the seemingly random shooting.... I would lean towards road rage. Maybe. Who knows. Sounds like crazy just happened.

• Agree Agree x 8
  10. Kmbrbrt

Kmbrbrt Member

Credit:
    $447.63
    I thought the part about hI'm being white was rather odd myself. Not necessary!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $48,072.65
    Guy just won the "Care for Me For the Rest of My Life" lotto.
    Shelter, clothes, 3 squares daily.

Too bad they can't death penalty his ass.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Cheetos74

Cheetos74 Member

Credit:
    $24.48
    Why not first degree, if he sat and waited for him, wouldn't it be considered premeditated?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. JackBurton

JackBurton Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $50,616.61
    I don't understand how this isn't first degree.

You bring a loaded gun to a parking lot and then shoot someone, that means you planned it out, took aim, and intentionally and with a calm ready mind did the crime.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Alf

Alf Sometimes Cats Know Bold Member!

Credit:
    $16,985.33
    It's New York, where essentially the only people who get charged with Murder 1 are those who kill first responders or judges.

--Al

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  15. rarely

rarely read books more

Credit:
    $4,964.69
    the worst part about this story is the dude died while wearing his ups browns...

• Like Like x 4
  16. thatsmallgrl

thatsmallgrl Tiny Warrior Bold Member!

Credit:
    $34,966.05
    Yeah, so this guy has a few screws loose.

http://wktv.web.franklyinc.com/stor...ms-to-have-killed-donald-trump-not-ups-driver

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  17. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $172,745.51
    pick an insane story and stick to it and they treat you as if you're crazy even if you're just crazy like a fox.

• Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 5
  18. Muriel Schwenck

Muriel Schwenck Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $58,980.78
    @Kmbrbrt, that smile may be from a drivers license photo. He looks neat in the photo, I think a mug shot would be more disheveled even if he was smiling.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  19. JackBurton

JackBurton Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $50,616.61
    Why does it matter who he THOUGHT he was shooting? This shows it was 100% premeditated, he just had the wrong target. Should still be 1st degree.

Fuck this piece of shit and his bullshit "i'm insane, don't throw me in prison!" story.

Violently mentally ill people should be put if god damn cages regardless though. Fucking nonsense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Craygor

Craygor Norse American Bold Member!

Credit:
    $17,726.53

• Thanks Thanks x 3