• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A teenage girl is dead just three days after her 14th birthday. Police believe foul play was involved at a home near the Northridge Lakes area in Milwaukee.

Police were called to a home for a report of a "sudden death." Inside, Jada Wright, 14, was dead at the scene.

Police say an investigation later determined it was a homicide. The girl's life ended very violently. Police say the death was due to severe blunt force trauma.

Those at the home where this story unfolded were too distraught to give FOX6 News details about the incident. They only commented about the girl -- who just turned 14 years old last week.

"She was very strong and smart. She liked to dance a lot," one person said.

A man, 34, was arrested on Saturday in the case.

"I just hope that he feels remorseful and hope that he feels he did something wrong and his consequences he's going to have to face them," Batchelor said.
http://fox6now.com/2018/02/19/homic...old-girl-dies-from-severe-blunt-force-trauma/

FOX6 News is learning more about the beating death of Jada Wright, 14, a girl who lived with disabilities and died days after her birthday at a home near the Northridge Lakes area in Milwaukee. We spoke with the child's aunt Tuesday, Feb. 20, who said she's heartbroken, and explained why she feels guilty.

"It's hard for me," said Kecia Ford, victim's aunt. "I wanted to keep her and I couldn't."

Full of grief, Ford said there's pain and questions.

"I want to know why. I want to know why," Ford said.

Ford's niece, Jada Wright, had cerebral palsy. She was killed last week. After Wright's parents died, Ford took care of her, but recently wasn't able to because of her own health issues.

"I question myself. If I would have kept her, she wouldn't have been in this. I'd trade places with her right now," said Ford.

Wright was nonverbal and wheelchair bound. Ford trusted a relative to care for the teen.

"I thought I was doing the right thing," Ford said.
http://fox6now.com/2018/02/20/aunt-of-disabled-14-year-old-beaten-to-death-wants-answers/
jada-wright4.jpeg

The caretaker of a 14-year-old girl who had cerebral palsy and used a wheelchair was charged Wednesday in her death.

Christopher Ward, 18, faces one count of second-degree reckless homicide in the death of Jada Wright. Ward was in the Milwaukee County Jail Wednesday on $130,000 bail, online records show.

An autopsy showed Jada had died of severe blunt force trauma. Her death was reported last Thursday.

Jada's parents were deceased. Ward's mother become Jada's legal guardian on Sept. 29, and Ward then became the teen's "personal care worker," according to the criminal complaint.

After shifting his account of what happened in an interview with detectives, Ward ultimately admitted to becoming frustrated with Jada when trying to feed her using a tube and punching her in the abdomen, the complaint says.

Ward said he connected the tube, left the room and returned to find Jada covered in green vomit, according to the complaint.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...-old-milwaukee-girl-cerebral-palsy/359322002/
636548138096732679-ChristopherWard.jpg

And he has the gall to smirk in the above photo? Dirty Son-of-a-bitch.

This is what should be done:

1-Cut out his tongue
2-Take his legs, either by severe beating or amputation.
3-Stool softener at every meal.

Christopher Ward, 18
18 really. He looks thirty +
[doublepost=1519250028,1519249708][/doublepost]
Ward's mother become Jada's legal guardian on Sept. 29, and Ward then became the teen's "personal care worker," according to the criminal complaint.
So the Mom of the murdering piece of crap, gets the child (with a check). The Mom, says her son is a care giver, he then is also paid. She, was nothing to them but a way to scam money.

So incredibly sad. She died a very painful death. Alone. I have to wonder if Jada had a county case manager as they do in our state. This abuse was probably ongoing. So sad no one wanted her. Wasn't she in school? Would like to hear more about this case.

WTF??? I wouldn't let that smirking fool watch my cat!

Imo, these people were taking advantage of the program that pays family members or friends to care for the disabled their own homes :pout:

If only her Aunty could've found a way to make it work. :(

If if was a fifth...

Wait so, the 34 year old was really this 18 year old with the puckered anus face?

Just execute his raggedy ass.
That grin is an offence to human beings and should be replaced by a death stare.
Hate when some pricks grin in their mugshots.
Zero remorse.

April 19, 2019
Christopher Ward was sentenced to nine years in prison and another six years of extended supervision in the death of 14-year-old Jada Wright, his severely disabled cousin.

"Your contribution to her death was more than just neglect," said the judge presiding over Ward's case.

Prosecutors and family believe Ward, now 19, was a teenager in over his head; unable to handle the responsibility of caring for his severely disabled cousin.

Wright had cerebral palsy, was non-verbal and was wheelchair-bound. She died from blunt force trauma to the abdomen on Feb. 15, 2018, just days after her 14th birthday.

"Those last hours for Jada Wright were hours where she likely suffered; where she was in pain," said Matthew Torbenson, prosecutor.

Ward told police he hit Jada in the stomach, but then changed his story and blamed his father.

"I'm innocent. I didn't do anything to my little cousin. The person that did this is still out there," Ward told the court.

Ward did take responsibility for failing to get Jada help when she became sick -- and pleaded guilty in January to neglecting a child (consequence is death).

"You weren't just neglectful, you were violent," the judge told Ward.

The judge said Jada suffered too many other injuries under his car -- and that his initial story to police was too detailed not to be true.
1585485441300.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back