1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Up & Coming Detroit Rapper / Model Skyy Mims Arrested For Robbery & Murder

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Whisper, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Whisper

Whisper #byefelicia Bold Member!

this is all over the news here because she was really big in Detr and here at the smaller clubs
    [​IMG]
    What a difference: Skyy Raven Maria Mims, 21 in make up & in her booking photo was arrested and charged with murdering a store clerk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Caught on camera: A surveillance camera inside Kanku's Express in Dalton, Georgia, captured Mims in the moments before the murders​

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rk-handful-lottery-tickets.html#ixzz2vsJGvxJE
    [​IMG]
    The aspiring rapper and model allegedly stabbed to death 37-year-old Dahyabhai Chaudhari during a late-night robbery​

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  2. Pete Bondurant

Pete Bondurant Veteran Member Bold Member!

An aspiring rapper charged with murder. Shocking.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Azryhael

Azryhael Princess of Putrefaction Bold Member!

Did she think it would gain her street cred?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  4. Azryhael

I also, at first glance, read your "rapper" as "raper".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 1
  5. mybum62

mybum62 Trusted Member Bold Member!

Seems her careers are over!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Lori Brandt Abell

Lori Brandt Abell Active Member

None of this makes since. If she was up and coming, why the hell would she steal a car and stab someone?? She couldn't have been that freaking broke if she was a big deal, right?? I could be wrong.....

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Nell

Nell #scapegoat Bold Member!

She looks better without all that makeup.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Azryhael

She was only aspiring, which is the equivalent of "When I grow up, I'm going to be a superstar rapper!" She hoped to someday be a big deal, but she certainly wasn't yet.

Her skillz wasn't payin' no bills, in the vernacular.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fives My Charm

Fives My Charm Active Member

Did she not think she would get caught? In a world everything is recorded.. must be that hair color that looks horrible. This amazes me.. I think her career has ended.. Oh and I agree she is beautiful without makeup.

10. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

I find her highly unattractive either way but I'm guessing it's because I just read that she murdered a hard-working man for a few bucks and some scratch-off lottery tickets. You want money? It's called a job, bitch, get one.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. yvross

yvross Active Member Bold Member!

I just love how people focus on their 'dream' but not the path to get there! If you want to be an entertainer/artist or whatever, you may need a 'square' job to make ends meet and meals before that check is deposited!
    Thank you Krystal...IT is indeed a job that is required. Set up a hot dog stand IDGAF, lemonade, wash windhsields, fuck stand on the median of a highway! BUT to kill someone over stuff....sickening and unforgivable!
    Se can go perform for her fellow convicts, let's see how much she will gain performing for free to 'gen pop'!