• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So where are the transgendered people supposed to shower? If the college only has communal bathrooms, and they've recognized that there's a transgendered student demo that should be provided for and accomodated, then how can they just take the bathrooms away cuz some fucks are being pervos?

I don't get how gender netural = transgendered. There's men to women trannies and women to men trannies. You're asking people who identify as men and those who identify as women to utilize the same facilities, how's that legit?

If they want to do this right and fairly, shouldn't there be a bathroom for genetic females, one for genetic males, one for women who identify as male, and one for men who idenfiy as female?

And what dude wants to go pervert tom on some woman who's living as a man anyways? Sure boobs is boobs and medical science can't replace vaginers, but i didn't think too many men are attracted to the super butch look, gross. The physique/face/hair/etc. aren't going to be too appealing.

If they want to do this right and fairly, shouldn't there be a bathroom for genetic females, one for genetic males, one for women who identify as male, and one for men who idenfiy as female?

Fucking builders would be singing all the way to the bank, because that's a lot of bathrooms. I think this is bullshit, not the peepers (those guys are ass holes) Just saying, I'm a woman...I use the MEN's room all the time, because line-ups and more practical, or I have to go pee so bad that I just don't care what sign says on the door...I'm going in there.

Now, you would think that this incident would be enough to teach the University a lesson about runaway political correctness. However the University has made it clear that the closure of the bathrooms is only a “temporary measure” and that peeping toms will be able to go back to snapping pictures of transgendered females in the shower as soon as this whole thing blows over. Additionally, there are other gender neutral bathrooms still open on the campus where young men can still gain access to shower facilities being utilized by females..

“There has been no change to the designation of gender-neutral washrooms in the other University College Residences or elsewhere on campus as a result of these incidents," said campus officials.

Phew! Big win for tolerance, right there, folks!

Of course no one saw this coming. The idea of gender neutral shower facilities is built on the rock solid principle that college males are mature enough to avoid the temptation to sneak a peek at a naked woman. It's science really.

Yeah cause college age guys have never been known to chase and harrass women. I predict things getting even worse.

From @gatekeeper's link

Back