• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
You know you are exactly like the individual that murdered that woman. I guess that you do not want to be exposed for the bigot and hypocrite you really are. Instead of being emotional and irrational why don't you not read my posts since your stupidity and immaturity are embarrassing.

hahahahahahhahaha

Engages in baseless namecalling to include calling someone a bigot aka essentially pulling the "racist" card. Baselessly calling someone a murderer. Then saying others are the ones being emotional, irrational, and lacking in maturity.

Didn't i tell you never to post again? How bout you listen to your superiors?

Again, quit fucking posting, you're not good at it.

@thatsmallgrl ... Genocide is still happening. Not a God damn thing has changed. And Hitler appearently inspires you to want to destroy shit, there he is still inspiring from beyond the grave ... Go Hitler.

Trump is right and so am I ... as soon as you throw counter protesters into the mix ... there is going to be a fight and we know its true because that is exactly what happened.

Yep it sure is....

Doesn't make him a good person. Or any of them for that matter.

And seriously what does anyone expect to happen when a bunch of hate filled assholes have a rally? They do it for the sole purpose of inciting violence.

As much as I hate to say this, people have the right to be bigoted assholes in this country. They sure do. Freedom of speech and all. On the same token, people have a right to protest that hatred. The term counter protester is asinine. (My opinion)

People who protest the hatred shouldn't have to worry about violence being inflicted upon them. Those who are rallying for the sole purpose of hatred should however, expect violence to occur to them.

I have no use for hate groups. I have no use for ignorance. I have no use for bigotry. And I certainly have no use for anyone who seems to think that one of the worst mass murdering assholes in history is a good god damn person.....

I still can't wrap my brain around this hot mess. Storm Front and its ilk worship Nazis and think that white people are the only REAL people. Nobody in his right mind thinks like this...just pathetic and have to blame their stupidity on people they don't like. My dog is smarter than the whole bunch of them.

I also apologize for David Duke. The sob should be in prison forever.

It was this, DIAF.

http://prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant
You might think from recent press accounts that Steve Bannon is on the ropes and therefore behaving prudently. In the aftermath of events in Charlottesville, he is widely blamed for his boss’s continuing indulgence of white supremacists. Allies of National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster hold Bannon responsible for a campaign by Breitbart News, which Bannon once led, to vilify the security chief. Trump’s defense of Bannon, at his Tuesday press conference, was tepid.

But Bannon was in high spirits when he phoned me Tuesday afternoon to discuss the politics of taking a harder line with China, and minced no words describing his efforts to neutralize his rivals at the Departments of Defense, State, and Treasury. “They’re wetting themselves,” he said, proceeding to detail how he would oust some of his opponents at State and Defense.

Needless to say, I was a little stunned to get an email from Bannon’s assistant midday Tuesday, just as all hell was breaking loose once again about Charlottesville, saying that Bannon wished to meet with me. I’d just published a column on how China was profiting from the U.S.-North Korea nuclear brinkmanship, and it included some choice words about Bannon’s boss.
[....]
I told the assistant that I was on vacation, but I would be happy to speak by phone. Bannon promptly called.

Far from dressing me down for comparing Trump to Kim, he began, “It’s a great honor to finally track you down. I’ve followed your writing for years and I think you and I are in the same boat when it comes to China. You absolutely nailed it.”

“We’re at economic war with China,” he added. “It’s in all their literature. They’re not shy about saying what they’re doing. One of us is going to be a hegemon in 25 or 30 years and it’s gonna be them if we go down this path. On Korea, they’re just tapping us along. It’s just a sideshow.”

Bannon said he might consider a deal in which China got North Korea to freeze its nuclear buildup with verifiable inspections and the United States removed its troops from the peninsula, but such a deal seemed remote. Given that China is not likely to do much more on North Korea, and that the logic of mutually assured destruction was its own source of restraint, Bannon saw no reason not to proceed with tough trade sanctions against China.

Contrary to Trump’s threat of fire and fury, Bannon said: “There’s no military solution [to North Korea’s nuclear threats], forget it. Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.” Bannon went on to describe his battle inside the administration to take a harder line on China trade, and not to fall into a trap of wishful thinking in which complaints against China’s trade practices now had to take a backseat to the hope that China, as honest broker, would help restrain Kim.
[....]
Bannon’s plan of attack includes: a complaint under Section 301 of the 1974 Trade Act against Chinese coercion of technology transfers from American corporations doing business there, and follow-up complaints against steel and aluminum dumping. “We’re going to run the tables on these guys. We’ve come to the conclusion that they’re in an economic war and they’re crushing us.”

But what about his internal adversaries, at the departments of State and Defense, who think the United States can enlist Beijing’s aid on the North Korean standoff, and at Treasury and the National Economic Council who don’t want to mess with the trading system?

“Oh, they’re wetting themselves,” he said, explaining that the Section 301 complaint, which was put on hold when the war of threats with North Korea broke out, was shelved only temporarily, and will be revived in three weeks. As for other cabinet departments, Bannon has big plans to marginalize their influence.

“I’m changing out people at East Asian Defense; I’m getting hawks in. I’m getting Susan Thornton [acting head of East Asian and Pacific Affairs] out at State.”
[....]
“We gotta do this. The president’s default position is to do it, but the apparatus is going crazy. Don’t get me wrong. It’s like, every day.”

Bannon explained that his strategy is to battle the trade doves inside the administration while building an outside coalition of trade hawks that includes left as well as right. Hence the phone call to me.

There are a couple of things that are startling about this premise. First, to the extent that most of the opponents of Bannon’s China trade strategy are other Trump administration officials, it’s not clear how reaching out to the left helps him. If anything, it gives his adversaries ammunition to characterize Bannon as unreliable or disloyal.

More puzzling is the fact that Bannon would phone a writer and editor of a progressive publication (the cover lines on whose first two issues after Trump’s election were “Resisting Trump” and “Containing Trump”) and assume that a possible convergence of views on China trade might somehow paper over the political and moral chasm on white nationalism.

The question of whether the phone call was on or off the record never came up.
[....]
I asked Bannon about the connection between his program of economic nationalism and the ugly white nationalism epitomized by the racist violence in Charlottesville and Trump’s reluctance to condemn it. Bannon, after all, was the architect of the strategy of using Breitbart to heat up white nationalism and then rely on the radical right as Trump’s base.

He dismissed the far right as irrelevant and sidestepped his own role in cultivating it: “Ethno-nationalism—it's losers. It's a fringe element. I think the media plays it up too much, and we gotta help crush it, you know, uh, help crush it more.”

“These guys are a collection of clowns,” he added.

From his lips to Trump’s ear.

“The Democrats,” he said, “the longer they talk about identity politics, I got ’em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats.”

I had never before spoken with Bannon. I came away from the conversation with a sense both of his savvy and his recklessness. The waters around him are rising, but he is going about his business of infighting, and attempting to cultivate improbable outside allies, to promote his China strategy. His enemies will do what they do.

Either the reports of the threats to Bannon’s job are grossly exaggerated and leaked by his rivals, or he has decided not to change his routine and to go down fighting.
[....]
The conversation ended with Bannon inviting me to the White House after Labor Day to continue the discussion of China and trade. We’ll see if he’s still there.

Meh, if you dont wanna face the prospect of physical violence, you prob shouldnt walk around with nazi flags and chanting hate speech.

Def not possible to sympathize with any racists that were hurt by rocks or had their precious gimmicky costumes/flags toasted by some fire. They do this shit cuz they desire that type of reaction.

It does go without saying though taht ANYONE who would attend a protest like this should be fully aware of the potential danger theyre placing themselves in. The victims here shoulda, and perhaps did, see this coming(not literally of course since the car hit most of em from behind it seems, but ya know).
Yes some had nazi flags. Not all by any means.

hahahahahahhahaha

Engages in baseless namecalling to include calling someone a bigot aka essentially pulling the "racist" card. Baselessly calling someone a murderer. Then saying others are the ones being emotional, irrational, and lacking in maturity.

Didn't i tell you never to post again? How bout you listen to your superiors?

Again, quit fucking posting, you're not good at it.

You know that you are telling a Black woman that you are her superior. So I guess my assessment of you is correct. You are free to be the bigot you want to be just don't be in denial about it.

Of course it wasn't just neo-Nazis... it was also neo-Confederates and miscellaneous anti-Black, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, pro-white supremacy/white Nationalism groups. It was called Unite The Right. They wanted to include everyone

New charges for Charlottesville car attack suspect James Fields Jr.

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Charlottesville police have added charges against the man authorities say drove his car into a group of counter-protesters at a white nationalist rally.

Police said Friday that they had charged James Alex Fields Jr. with five additional felony charges -- two counts of malicious wounding and three counts of aggravated malicious wounding.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-alex-fields-new-charges-charlottesville-car-attack/

Steve Bannon has officially been fired. Really, I wonder at it though. All the bullshit white supremacy trump's been touting all week, why would he fire the one proud alt-right dick bag on his staff?

Probably because after the Obama administatraion failed miserably in the race war too ... Trump made the remarks in his inagural speech that patriotism is the best cure for racism and there was truth to the words he spoke ... so I'm not surprised at all that this guy was fired. Because black people, Asians, and Hispanic people also voted for your elected President. It's been archived ... check it out yourself.
[doublepost=1503256461,1503256166][/doublepost]
Oh God damn it. You know, it pisses me off that the government would rather treat us like children and play these divide and conquer games rather than be transparent and let us have a real say so in how the machine works. We are not as stupid as they'd like to think. We'll all burn in a fabricated war so people like Bannon and his ilk can get richer? Have more power? FUCK THAT.
Yeah it doesn't matter what the outcome is ... you'll still be poor and bitchy about it.

Last edited:
rolling-eyes-here-we-go-again.jpg

Moving on .....

Boston Police Avoid Damage and Injuries During Rallies and Protests

BBAJafS.img
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bo...rotests/ar-AAqnvy8?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

For Trump, a complicated return to a White House in disarray

US President Donald Trump returns to the Oval Office Monday after a two-week vacation rife with chaos -- and the dark clouds plaguing his fledgling presidency show no signs of clearing up.

Seven months after taking office the real estate magnate's approval rating has plunged to a record low. And far from striking a more unifying tone, Trump's words and actions continue to feed the sense of a rudderless presidency, lurching from one self-generated crisis to the next.

In perhaps the worst to date, he dealt a crushing blow to his own embattled administration by saying "both sides" were to blame for the bloodshed in Charlottesville, Virginia following a rally by neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

Al Gore, a former Democratic vice president, advised Trump to "resign." Mitt Romney, a recent Republican presidential nominee, urged the president to "acknowledge that he was wrong" and "apologize."

Parts of the business world are now openly voicing exasperation with Trump, as members of his own Republican party -- long "off the record" -- grow more audible and assertive.

"The president has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability nor some of the competence that he needs to demonstrate in order to be successful," Republican Senator Bob Corker uttered in one chiseled phrase, capturing the growing sentiment that Trump's unpredictability cannot sustain his four-year presidential term.

With his return to Washington, number one on the president's to-do list is tax reform.

Delivering on that campaign promise would mark Trump's first significant legislative achievement since his January swearing-in.

His verbal attacks on top members of Congress have cooled relations between the White House and Capitol Hill, but lawmakers with next year's midterm elections on the mind also fear an open clash.

Top Republican lawmakers Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell "recognize Trump for what he is, and there's no love lost," said Larry Sabato, a politics professor at the University of Virginia.

"But they have to protect their members on the ballot in November 2018," he told AFP.

"They have no choice but to work with Trump, and Trump knows that and enjoys playing with them as a cat would a cornered mouse."

BB74fLk.img
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...isarray/ar-AAqnz5G?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Last edited:
@DIAFplease ... there you go again taking like you don't have any skeletons ... haha!

And get right you dumb cow ... I moved out so I didn't murder the children ... the addiction was just punishment ... if your going to talk about me at least run your mouth with some accuracy okay!

Last edited:
"I've seen hundreds of videos of antifa doing XYZ" blah blah. I saw one video of a racist piece of shit mowing down innocent people leaving the rally and killing a young mother. You lose.

To utter a single excuse. To invoke Obama or Hillary's name. To not call out trump for his weak words and inability to offend his nazi voting base. To not completely balk at the idea that he can encourage nuclear war on twitter while playing down the murder of an American at a hate rally. If you do any of these things, you are what is wrong with this country. Not antifa, not the counter protesters, not BLMs, not the people who came ready to stand up to people who came for one reason and one reason alone, hate and division in the name of trump. To blame others when it's clear as day who is at fault? It's disgusting.

I've been to several marches, several marches in which there were people who opposed our message and not one punch was thrown and nary a person was murdered in cold blood. You lose.
You TELL em!

Every time you talk shit on her kids or her mothering you look small Lith. Mean, small and petty.

They want to incite a race war and they just may succeed but what they don't or can't believe in their shitty evil little hearts, is that they will lose and far more people with cast them off and condemn them than will join them. They are America's ISIS.
me through this whole live feed from numerous people episode in Boston
DHX59NoWAAETz8_.jpg

Boston, I can go back through my retweets and find them in a pavilion like a bunch of southern belles in distress, it was hysterical and so were the witches forgot about the sisters, they been around since i was a teen and still fabulous
P.s. you musta gone to some tame ass protests, lol

kernels of amusement through this all:
reply to Mike many other good ones
xxxxxanonxxxxx
antifa isn't gonna fuck you, mike

Mike Cernovich Verified account @Cernovich
No one thinks "alpha" when they think of alt-right. But masked scary men (ANTIFA) arouse strange unconscious desires.

damn, can't copy the videos to upload here am a technotard
try this though I hate it

trying to find the one with them inside talking it is hysterical

2015: "Suck it up, snowflakes. No safe spaces in real life." 2017: "I am being held prisoner in a gazebo by a man with a tuba jesus save me"
can't find the video taken by a "hostage" of them inside gazebo flipping out

DHoNq7HVoAAlsp_.jpg

Last edited:
@DIAFplease ... I just got ripped to shreds ... but not by you ... I riding roller coasters all afternoon all night ... we made a special trip for the eclipse ... excuse me bitch, while I kiss the sky.
[doublepost=1503361089,1503360833][/doublepost]
Every time you talk shit on her kids or her mothering you look small Lith. Mean, small and petty.

What does she look like when she does it ? All in bed with a man that wishes he still knew me. And talking like I should be ashamed of my addiction and my recovery and the mistakes I made in between like I'm not better off for all of it. Cause I am you know ... better and smarter for all of it and I don't regret a thing ... which I bet she hates and I don't care. Grow or die! And I'm right here.

Last edited:
I don't believe for a second that you spent the day on rollercoasters but stopped the fun to post on DD.

I don't do tiny pics ... and when he goes on line and gets our coaster pics I'll put them on Facebook along with the pics of the imaginary concerts I go too, and you better believe that we don't eat amusement park food so we ate at St. Louis Chicken and Ribs and i had a pound of Mississippi Honey wings and a Coconut pineapple smash for lunch and I whipped out my phone and did exactly that ... stopped in here, because he had some work to do for a half hour and i had to amuse my self somehow. And you dear should stop before you make yourself look anymore deranged.
[doublepost=1503406514,1503406409][/doublepost]
So fucking thirsty.

No dear ... I had a coconut pineapple smash with my lunch. It comes in a canning jar with a lid and ice ... and you shake it.

I don't have too ... Nell did. She said I told her not too ... that she was going to far. It was in shout ... so everyone knows.

Last edited:
You seem to equate being strong with how much of a bitch you can be and you're wrong about that ... strong women don't have to be bitches like you ... because they posses an inner strength that can be seen and doesn't have to be screamed from an frothy angry mouth like yours.
[doublepost=1503409171,1503408660][/doublepost]Perhaps ... but i was in shout and everyone did see it and everyone knows that you went to far ... especially Jack because the police went to his house which is why I haven't heard from him in months ... its to bad you and him only share the same agenda and not the same brain. Don't go too hard at ripping me a new one today ... I'm not as mean as you think and I don't want you to hurt yourself.
[doublepost=1503409338][/doublepost]Everyone has bad days @DIAFplease, even me ... perhaps they're not as bad as your bad days ... but i still occasionally have one.

. No one said "I went too far"

Nell said it ... it was in shout dummy. Everyone knows ... especially Jack/ Andrew. The police went right to his house ... even if you thought that would never happen ... it did. It happened. And so did roller coasters yesterday ... even if you don't like it very much ... still happened. And you can call me what ever you want ... I'm going to be the retired whore, addict in recovery who has a nice life and no regrets despite all of it. and you're still going to hate on me for it and that's your problem ... and what you waste your time on. Hating and being a bitch all day long which almost never wrecks my day ... only once, but only for like five minutes because there are cops for that kind of crap and the only liar here is you, and jack, but he appears to be a little smarter than you. Because Nell did say the words ... I told her not too, that she was going to far. Yes she did ... she said them. It was in shout ... lots of people seen it. I seen it ... the police seen it, which is why they went to jacks house at all and also why he doesn't bother me anymore. Cause its all fun and games until YOU start running your mouth and the cops show up at his house ... bet you he hates you for that.

add roller coasters to the list of amazing shit she does...

i'd like to see lithium get out there and protest with her people. since she is all over hitler's dick like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm...

Back