• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Heather Heyer wasn't "antifa", she was a local woman from Stanardsville Va, only 25 miles from Charlottesville, and worked as a paralegal.
She was there to stand up for all marginalized people against NAZIS, who had come from various other states to spread their personal hate in her local area:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/woman-killed-in-charlottesville-was-‘murdered-while-protesting-hate’/ar-AApZaSg?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartandhp

This wasn't the "Klan", or "alt right", they are ALL Nazis: waving Nazi flags, screaming Nazi slogans, wearing swastika armbands, and embracing Hitler's ideals.
A huge group of white people, none of whom have ever faced any true racial or religious oppression in their lives, embolden to flaunt their own insecure hatred of everyone and all ideas that aren't identical to their own self-aggrandizing brand of "whiteness".
The entire world fought a war against this insidious hatemongering, and EVERYTHING it represents. Anyone who would attempt to compare those in opposition to be "equal" to such extreme human rancidness is not only beyond the pale, but also enabling such hatred to continue
to flourish and multiply.
It is madness, all the way around.
Since when do you have to be affiliated with or identified as a member of a certain sect, group or party to feel the need to take a moral stance?

Heather Heyer was a mother, is that not enough?
Thats kinda what I am trying to say. Lot of times, whats stuck in my head is hard to speak. Kind of a brain to mouth or in this case a keyboard thing I have. I am just tired of people trying to hurt eachother and kill eachother like this. In the end, an innocent woman died as did two cops albeit in an unrelated scenario. Someone here said agitators. Thats what I am trying to say.....you have paid morons who go around inciting violence in these kinda gatherings. I grew up around a lot of racism, and I have seen what it does. Thats why I hate it so fucking much. We all have that fear of the unknown in our being, but damnit..we have to grow up sometime. Children shall now grow up without a parent, and have a piece missing for the rest of their lives because a sack of shit murdered that piece. Enough is enough.
[doublepost=1502649977,1502649857][/doublepost]
Meh, if you dont wanna face the prospect of physical violence, you prob shouldnt walk around with nazi flags and chanting hate speech.

Def not possible to sympathize with any racists that were hurt by rocks or had their precious gimmicky costumes/flags toasted by some fire. They do this shit cuz they desire that type of reaction.

It does go without saying though taht ANYONE who would attend a protest like this should be fully aware of the potential danger theyre placing themselves in. The victims here shoulda, and perhaps did, see this coming(not literally of course since the car hit most of em from behind it seems, but ya know).
Good point. And thanks for the crap..yer a pal :p
[doublepost=1502650128][/doublepost]
I dont see how they don't throw a hate crime charge at him.

I also dont grasp how it's just 2nd degree murder. Is he pulling some bullshit saying the crowd was rowdy and got close to his car so he got scared and slammed on the pedal?

That's a shame. Seems a lot of folks on the ground there deserved a helicopter slamming into them.

I have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Story seems pretty clear cut to me, racists showed up for a rally and a large group of protesters understandably showed up. Then, one of the racists attacked them with his car. End of story. No clue what your conspiracy theory bullshit is about and i dont much care.
Remember one thing, believe 50 percent of what you see. Believe 30 percent of what you hear. I need not say anything more.

"Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events and, in the total of all those acts will be written the history of this generation. It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped."

“Each time a man stands up for an ideal or acts to improve the lot of others or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope and, crossing each other from a million different centres of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance."

~ Robert F. Kennedy ~

Heather Heyer, Lt. Jay Cullen & Berke M.M. Bates have joined that current.

Last edited:
When I heard about this protest I was just walking out of Detroit and was upset at the content of the movie. Anyone who has seen the movie will understand why I was upset. When I heard about someone losing their life at a rally that seemed to be over the removal of a statue (?) I was disgusted. I honestly do not think we will ever understand why this man did what he did like Timothy McVeigh (?). I really think we have to address the fact that there are disenfranchised young white males that are feeling unheard and left out. If we do not take the time to listen to each other I believe the violence will only escalate and this truly scares me.

My understanding was that there were non violent protesters on both sides as well as violent protesters on each side. These people need to be prosecuted so that others will understand this will not be tolerated. Although I do not agree with the views of any of these hate groups I do respect that they have the right to express them and I would rather know that I am hated because of my race, religion or sex.

Violence should not be tolerated and the death of this woman should be a wake up call to those in power that do not realize that this country and it's citizens are hurting.

From an article on the Daily Stormer about the victim.

"A 32-year-old woman without children is a burden on society and has no value."

No actually Anfifa CALLED for violence against United the Right and brought weapons (homemade fire throwers) and threw large rocks at people (causing bad injuries) and cars.
ALL extremist are sickening. There was a scheduled protest. Most came there to cause physical harm and problems. I saw about 100 videos on Twitter from Antifa and other liberal groups calling for backup and telling others to come down and shed blood. It was horrible.
I also saw people walking with nazi flags. All of it is sick! They all are to blame. Anyone who was violent or has racist views. Be it white or blacks

Go look in a mirror, because there are none so blind as those who will Nazi.

Post links to the hundreds of videos you claim, or fuck all the way off.
This isn't "white or blacks", this is Nazis and everyone else - and from your own comments here on many topics, you don't fall into the "everyone else" category.

I saw Nazis with torches wearing side-arms screaming "Jew will not* replace us", "Go back to Africa Ni****s", "Fucking Faggots", "Muslim Sand Ni****s die"; and Nazis with clubs beating a black teen in a parking garage when they thought the focus was elsewhere.
Out of state militia groups with full auto assault weapons walking around to protect the Nazis, who physically pushed the police from the areas LE had blocked off, and all marching on a campus and in a park that they were not granted a permit for, until LE finally made them go to the park specified in the permit.

Go fix your own issues before you ever comment on things like this again, because YOU Francyne are a full blown bigoted asshole, with personal entitlement issues.
Oh, and get a different job, because you have absolutely no business working anywhere in the health care industry, ever, and especially not an addiction treatment clinic with your views on refusing life saving measures on patients who've OD'd.

(*eta:sp)

Last edited:

That site is disgusting and the people behind it are vermin. I only read the headline is it the one that spoke about her weight and being childish?

Why is it that I feel so thoroughly slimed every time after I see Trump speak?

Last edited:
Added DIAF's article:

http://www.snopes.com/antifa-member-photographed-beating-police-officer/

Shit like this has been posted every time the "alt-right" shows up in public, to twist the narrative and project the blame; it's straight out of Mein Kampf: "Blame others first for what you are doing."

Usually, the images are faked, but at some of the protests in Berkeley, the Proud Boys group with their Stickman leader were intentionally dressed as antifas in an attempt to discredit all counter protestors at that time, and in the future.
Unfortunately for them, all of their communications were well in advance of this event, and were on social medias, thus quickly found by several researchers.
Nearly all of the key hate group players involved in that were also in Charlottesville; these people are basically professional Nazi protestors, traveling across the country to stage assaults against minorities and anyone who stands up to them, in the guise of "protests", and "free speech".

Last edited:
DHI81x-VwAAxNc6.jpg

No counter protestors here, or "other liberal groups" shedding blood, just Nazis in a parking garage, kicking and beating a lone young black man with sticks while filming it, until the man who caught this on camera chased them off and helped the victim.
Unite the Right's social media accounts told their followers to bring guns, mace/pepper spray, sticks, helmets/hard hats, and then passed out shields to the hate groups protesting.

someone put that link up as soon as it was up that spys on them and i rolled it out to everyone who had large followings so did everyone else they've now been thrown off of go daddy and only lasted on google 2 hours. There was much more to that than that one thing but it was beyond revolting. Alot little asshoe than ran over her had hd the police called on him repeatedly by his mother for assault was a known white supremacist
[doublepost=1502749243,1502749019][/doublepost]
No counter protestors here, or "other liberal groups" shedding blood, just Nazis in a parking garage, kicking and beating a lone young black man with sticks while filming it, until the man who caught this on camera chased them off and helped the victim.
Unite the Right's social media accounts told their followers to bring guns, mace/pepper spray, sticks, helmets/hard hats, and then passed out shields to the hate groups protesting.
yeah, the kid is okay and the guy that stopped it was in my feed yesterday [we all commended him for his bravery as it was just him for a good couple minutes], he'd done a running kick to the one with the wood bat and got him off the kid long enough for others to come up and keep the journalist from being dogpiled camera man did have a gun pointed at him when the journalist got involved, guy n the ground is okay also [as much as you can be in a situation like this, am waiting to get permission as this was the same and their is an interview with the kid on the ground that had time to run when the journalist kicked the one guy & camera man kept filming] my feed was in overload so forgive my senility
[doublepost=1502750542][/doublepost]note also to the above for a reality check and if you make me will go back to twitter and back through my feed to pull up all the pictures of armed to the teeth with semi automatic weapons "alt right" that came into that area, they had tear gas and other goodies tootoo much in feed so pulled a pic another way, screw it
images

am asking permission before I put up a link with videos and pics

Last edited:
I wonder if those assault rifles were A. legal. B. loaded. It's a wonder no one got shot. Like seriously, it's amazing that with all the fighting that no one was stabbed or shot. Who brings guns to a rally? Assholes, that's who.

It's been reported by Terry McAulliffe, Gov. of VA, on @PodSavethePpl that not only did the militia have more powerful weapons than LE, vastly out numbered LE, but they've also found that there were huge amounts of weapons cashed all over the city by the militias and Nazis.

But someone tell us again how the counter protestors, whom were people from all political backgrounds (and many w/no political affiliation) were "liberal groups" who came looking for bloodshed.

The Nazis are planning to attend Heather Heyer's funeral:

DHPf_0aUIAAU2aJ.jpg:large

It's been reported by Terry McAulliffe, Gov. of VA, on @PodSavethePpl that not only did the militia have more powerful weapons than LE, vastly out numbered LE, but they've also found that there were huge amounts of weapons cashed all over the city by the militias and Nazis.

But someone tell us again how the counter protestors, whom were people from all political backgrounds (and many w/no political affiliation) were "liberal groups" who came looking for bloodshed.

The Nazis are planning to attend Heather Heyer's funeral:

DHPf_0aUIAAU2aJ.jpg:large
There definitely should be security at this woman's funeral and anyone that attempts to disrupt her service in any type of way should be arrested and be given the harshest sentence possible.

Well now.....
So some of the members of white supremacist groups object to being outed on various internet sites. tsk... tsk... tsk... now why would that be?

Here's the sick part, the person he retweeted was Jack P o s o bi e c, the guy who held up the hideous sign to rape the FLOTUS in Nov., in attempts to discredit protestors. (BTW, the tweet he sent the POTUS was a RT)

Here's him in Nov., and screen shots of the preplanning for the sign:

DHPuyXuVoAArhbM.jpg

DHPu0t2V0AMSs-z.jpg

DHPu0uIUAAIUxjP.jpg

Courtesy of @RVAwonk Caroline O.

These individuals are sub-human of the lowest order, and are continually trying to twist the narrative and portray themselves as heros, and all others as violent, lying, thieves and murderers.

The fact that he wasn't arrested, or investigated for this sign is telling, and deeply troubling for all Americans.

Would someone please tell the
clip-art-jesters-167183.jpg
Trumpster that deleting a tweet doesn't mean he can take it back.

All this bitching and moaning about HOW Trump went about speaking out is incredibly irritating. These fucking morons are letting the most trivial nonsense disrupt and take focus away from the issues of actual importance that this incident has(or at least SHOULD have) drawn attention to. Boo hoo fucking hoo, Trump didnt say exactly what i wanted him to say or when i wanted him to say it, let's rant and rave incessantly about his tweets and other bullshit.

Do these idiots actually think Trump sides with white supremacists? Are people really surprised or butthurt at yet another sign that Trump is an opportunist and a politician and thus WILL make some meaningless gaffs and faux pas? If ALL of this is just par for the course, just more of the same, then why make a fuss? Seriously who gives a god damned shit!?

This shit has damn near completely overtaken the news coverage of this event, this shit has become THE story. Most people cant tell you the names of the victims of the weekends violence, yet everybody knows full well what Trump said and when and who all was pissed off about it. Nice. Fucking nice. Worthwhile and pertinent and nice.

Fucking idiots. Everyone is a fucking idiot.

I honestly do not think we will ever understand why this man did what he did like Timothy McVeigh

Um, it's been well documented what motivated Mcveigh. And im sure the reasons this asswipe ran folks down with his car will come out and be pretty fucking basic and mundane as well(most likely that he fucking hates blacks and liberals and jews and gays and immigrants and so forth). Not sure what's hard to understand about any of this, ignorant fucks hate other people, even smart people hate other people actually. Easy.

I really think we have to address the fact that there are disenfranchised young white males that are feeling unheard and left out.

Why do we have to spend a single second of time worrying about white pussies in this country? Fuck em(literally and figuratively, well except the dudes im figuratively calling a pussy, dont fuck them, the literally fucking of white pussies applies only to literal pussies for the record). Anyone who feels "disenfranchised" should shut the fuck up and get over it, or do something actually productive about effecting a change. God damned sensitivo candyasses. Your comment here makes me want to throw up. The mere notion of dignifying these pricks' poor feeelings by taking ANY of it the least bit seriously makes me sick to my Allah damned stomach.

Seriously, just dont fucking post again. Thanks.

They want to incite a race war

Manson did it better, far more interesting and funny character, far more elaborate and outrageous of a plan too.

Seriously how did we go from living in a hippy commune and murdering hollywood bigwigs to merely running people down in a car. Lazy racist fucks.
[doublepost=1502818573,1502818365][/doublepost]
These individuals are sub-human of the lowest order, and are continually trying to twist the narrative and portray themselves as heros, and all others as violent, lying, thieves and murderers.

I kinda like what that guy does. I think it's funny. Great prank.

It'd be better if the person doing it didnt have any actual political allegiance and merely did it solely as a hilarious prank, and did it to any and all sides. If i were a younger man i might hop on that train, seriously, great fucking pranks!

Last edited:
they are they were planning a worse than westboro attempt. Now there is so many former vets that are going to help buffer the family from these ybs we'll see what happens, you have RR too, lol, fr me[say who you are]! some idiot actor tried to put up the Iwo Jima statue as the next to get pulled down & ripped him a new asshole. All family family was in ww2 fighting nazis and the man involved in putting that flag up that the statue represents is Native American along with others of other ethnicities
apparently I replied and didn't copy right:
if the dailystormer is still up, which I doubt read the article on trump, they felt they were completely validated and that he was supporting them

Last edited:
They want to incite a race war and they just may succeed but what they don't or can't believe in their shitty evil little hearts, is that they will lose and far more people with cast them off and condemn them than will join them. They are America's ISIS.
Now referred to as "Vanilla ISIS."

All this bitching and moaning about HOW Trump went about speaking out is incredibly irritating. These fucking morons are letting the most trivial nonsense disrupt and take focus away from the issues of actual importance that this incident has(or at least SHOULD have) drawn attention to. Boo hoo fucking hoo, Trump didnt say exactly what i wanted him to say or when i wanted him to say it, let's rant and rave incessantly about his tweets and other bullshit.

Do these idiots actually think Trump sides with white supremacists? Are people really surprised or butthurt at yet another sign that Trump is an opportunist and a politician and thus WILL make some meaningless gaffs and faux pas? If ALL of this is just par for the course, just more of the same, then why make a fuss? Seriously who gives a god damned shit!?

This shit has damn near completely overtaken the news coverage of this event, this shit has become THE story. Most people cant tell you the names of the victims of the weekends violence, yet everybody knows full well what Trump said and when and who all was pissed off about it. Nice. Fucking nice. Worthwhile and pertinent and nice.

Fucking idiots. Everyone is a fucking idiot.

Um, it's been well documented what motivated Mcveigh. And im sure the reasons this asswipe ran folks down with his car will come out and be pretty fucking basic and mundane as well(most likely that he fucking hates blacks and liberals and jews and gays and immigrants and so forth). Not sure what's hard to understand about any of this, ignorant fucks hate other people, even smart people hate other people actually. Easy.

Why do we have to spend a single second of time worrying about white pussies in this country? Fuck em(literally and figuratively, well except the dudes im figuratively calling a pussy, dont fuck them, the literally fucking of white pussies applies only to literal pussies for the record). Anyone who feels "disenfranchised" should shut the fuck up and get over it, or do something actually productive about effecting a change. God damned sensitivo candyasses. Your comment here makes me want to throw up. The mere notion of dignifying these pricks' poor feeelings by taking ANY of it the least bit seriously makes me sick to my Allah damned stomach.

Seriously, just dont fucking post again. Thanks.

Manson did it better, far more interesting and funny character, far more elaborate and outrageous of a plan too.

Seriously how did we go from living in a hippy commune and murdering hollywood bigwigs to merely running people down in a car. Lazy racist fucks.
[doublepost=1502818573,1502818365][/doublepost]

I kinda like what that guy does. I think it's funny. Great prank.

It'd be better if the person doing it didnt have any actual political allegiance and merely did it solely as a hilarious prank, and did it to any and all sides. If i were a younger man i might hop on that train, seriously, great fucking pranks!

You know you are exactly like the individual that murdered that woman. I guess that you do not want to be exposed for the bigot and hypocrite you really are. Instead of being emotional and irrational why don't you not read my posts since your stupidity and immaturity are embarrassing.

You know you are exactly like the individual that murdered that woman. I guess that you do not want to be exposed for the bigot and hypocrite you really are. Instead of being emotional and irrational why don't you not read my posts since your stupidity and immaturity are embarrassing.

Haha! Laughing so hard ... You know sometimes your stupidity is equally embarrassing ... it might be easier to block @JackBurton, than try telling HIM what to do. Get it right, alright ... police yourself.
[doublepost=1502825151,1502825047][/doublepost]
Oh, look. Right on cue.

Actually I'm leaving in thirty or so ... sorry!

I hate it when people talk like Hitler wasn't a great speaker, writer or man. He was all of those things. A true inspiration.

He was obviously a great speaker, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten an entire country to try and annihilate the Jews.

I wouldn't call that inspirational... I would call that fucking disgusting and highly manipulative. Sociopathic.

He wasn't the best of writers.... Though, again, he did get a lot of people behind him. Because, again, manipulative.

He was a terrible human being. A disgrace. I would never in a million years ever refer to that fucking piece of human waste a 'good man.'

You know what he does inspire me to do? Destroy people like him and those who think like him. We don't need that shit in this world. Not again.

What. The. Fuck.

Haha! Laughing so hard ... You know sometimes your stupidity is equally embarrassing ... it might be easier to block @JackBurton, than try telling HIM what to do. Get it right, alright ... police yourself.
[doublepost=1502825151,1502825047][/doublepost]

Actually I'm leaving in thirty or so ... sorry![/QUO

I am not the one that has a problem with people posting their opinions that individual does. I will take your suggestion and think about it while I also think about how you said you hate Black people sometimes. Thank you for bringing up Hitler and praising him you really are a sick bitch who needs attention.

Last edited:
@Sugar Cookie ... I'm a sick bitch. (sometimes)
Get it right.
[doublepost=1502828542,1502828413][/doublepost]I love Trump ... Not like ... LOVE!

They're saying his chances of getting re-elected are pretty good.
[doublepost=1502828891][/doublepost]
I hope the concert/dinner/gross sex is super amaze-balls.

Dinner was last night ... Vietnamese, and it was super amaze-balls. LMAO.

My CFL foot ball team is on a losing streak ... I'm embarrassed to wear their stuff right now.

TRUMP!

Dammit guys.

BACK TO THE ISSUE AT HAND.

THERE ARE LITERAL NAZIS ON AMERICAN SOIL.

can you take the bickering elsewhere?

Last edited:
Back