• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2hx395j.jpg

Police arrested Chesie Lawton after she allegedly broke into a Tennessee school, clad in just underwear, and ran through the lunch room screaming.​
[...]
woman stormed into a Memphis elementary school cafeteria wearing nothing but her bra and underwear and lugging a baseball bat — just minutes before the youngsters' lunch break.

When Chesie Lawton was arrested on trespassing charges Tuesday, she blamed her strange behavior on diabetes issues
[...]
Witnesses reported the 23-year-old running through the neighborhood around the school Tuesday morning. She was frantically screaming but still had a shirt on
[...]
Before police could track her down, Lawton slipped through a back door into the Westside Elementary's lunchroom. At some point, she apparently ditched her shirt and stripped down to her underclothes
[...]
Once inside, she continued to scream madly — still with the baseball bat in hand. School staff nabbed her and got her outside — just a few minutes before hundreds of students packed the cafeteria for lunch.

When police arrived at the school, they found staff members bracing a door closed to keep Lawton from getting back inside the lunch room. The 23-year-old "was yelling and acting out. She was nervous and squirming all over the place,"
[...]
Lawton told the officers she had problems with her diabetes. It's not clear how she connected those health issues to her odd behavior.

None of the students were injured in the weird rampage.

All of Westside Elementary School's doors lock automatically, but Lawton was able to get in because the door wasn't fully closed to begin with,
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/tenn-woman-runs-school-baseball-bat-cops-article-1.1945708

"It ain't easy being Chesie."

With that out of the way, I wanna say most of the time my diabetic "issues" make me either too lethargic to move or too brain fogged to string two words together never mind getting naked and running around with a bat, screaming. She's full of shit on that.

ETA: I gotta tell everybody, I'm so proud my last A1C was 5.5, that my friends is better than great!

Last edited:
That would be the only way diabetes would make her act like that! For real, she's just using it as an excuse thinking the cops and everyone else is stupid!

My son is pretty severe and when he is low he gets "weepy" and emotional and confused, even angry sometimes. If he is very low he doesn't make any sense at all sometimes, but the last word I would use to describe it would be "nervous" and he wouldn't have the energy to do anything that this women did.

"It ain't easy being Chesie."

With that out of the way, I wanna say most of the time my diabetic "issues" make me either too lethargic to move or too brain fogged to string two words together never mind getting naked and running around with a bat, screaming. She's full of shit on that.

ETA: I gotta tell everybody, I'm so proud my last A1C was 5.5, that my friends is better than great!
I'm laughin so hard I'm cryin. Though it kinda sounds like a potentially dangerous situation she looks like she would have been easy to tackle and slam. I need to print this one out and show it around. This is a heavy Native population here there's a big problem with diabetes and everyone keeps getting tested for the potential. There's some elderlies you can seem to visit without them stabbin your finger and giving you a read out. The idea of one strippin down to their skivvies grabbin a chunk of wood and runnin around screaming would be epic. I think maybe she got into what they are calling "bath salts" [I have a sick and twisted mind but I can't get that picture outta my head]

Back