• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2zfo9rt.jpg

A 42-year-old San Dimas woman who allegedly set fire to her mother-in-law’s house and then drove away with the older woman’s remains was charged Friday with murder.

Un Young Lee was taken into custody in Tustin Wednesday hours after firefighters battled an early morning fire at the victim’s home in Diamond Bar.

No one was found inside, but Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department investigators had reason to believe the daughter-in-law of the woman who lived at the had set the fire and fled with her body, authorities said at the time.

Lee was stopped in a SUV filled with plastic bags, and a detective on seen said he saw body parts inside as it was towed away for evidence.

The remains of 77-year-old Young Ja Lee were found inside the vehicle, a prosecutor said. She died at the home, according to an Orange County coroner’s office record.

The killing took place some time between Monday and Wednesday, the criminal complaint stated.

Un Young Lee was being held on $1 million bail. If convicted as charged, she could be sentenced to life in state prison.

http://ktla.com/2015/03/27/san-dima...other-in-law-whose-remains-were-found-in-suv/

Idk wtf she did, but I'm keepin' a serious :lurking: :spy: :watching: on my s.i.l. the blue faux-hawked, hipster smurf and whoever's brave enough to marry my son one of these days...o_O

I think I am going to be a hermit because everyone in my life will eventually want to kill me, this is what I have learned :grumpy: lol

I hate stories about dismembered bodies...I can't get to RIP when I read one, I get stuck on a poor ghost wandering all over the place freaking the fuck out because they can't find all of their pieces.

I think I am going to be a hermit because everyone in my life will eventually want to kill me, this is what I have learned :grumpy: lol

Things I have learned from DD and similar sites - don't marry, don't date, don't have kids, in fact, don't have any close family or loved ones. Don't drive, don't get in a car, don't get on a bike, trains and air planes are dangerous too, just stay away from water, cliffs, and rush hour. And for the love of god, never ever get a dog.

I hope that when I die (in a good 60 years or so, cough), it will be quick, painless and hilariously stupid so people can laugh about it on the internet.

I have two D-I-Ls and neither one of them seem murderously crazy so I really hope that I never annoy them enough that they feel they need to cut me up in little pieces and burn my house down. So far we get along. But I do have a murderously crazy S-I-L, but usually it's me wanting to murder her.

Things I have learned from DD and similar sites - don't marry, don't date, don't have kids, in fact, don't have any close family or loved ones. Don't drive, don't get in a car, don't get on a bike, trains and air planes are dangerous too, just stay away from water, cliffs, and rush hour. And for the love of god, never ever get a dog.

I hope that when I die (in a good 60 years or so, cough), it will be quick, painless and hilariously stupid so people can laugh about it on the internet.
And don't go for a walk - some flying piece of wood can take you out too.

She got off easy! Arson, murder, mishandling a corpse, all plead down to elder abuse and 9 years. She'll probably get out early with good behavior.

Back