• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
I've got some skeletons. None could be enough blackmail material to get me to fuck my son.

What the Hell could he have on her which could possibly be so bad that she'd even consider it? I guess the skeletons in her closet must have reached critical mass.

From the link.

Anyone with information pertaining to this incident should contact the State Police at Lykens at 717-362-9997.

Who and how many other people knew about it?

I dislike that he's being considered a victim. I get that it's black and white when it comes to sex with a minor, but he blackmailed her and admitted it. Blackmailing someone is a criminal offense as well. He's 17, old enough to know better and take responsibility for his actions.

It's because all those kids in the games he was playing already fucked his mother last night so he wanted in on the action himself.

Also what kind of blackmail do you hold to convince your mother to do something like that.

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a victim but the mom doesn't really get a pass here either. There should be no circumstance, be it coercion or blackmail or whatever, that a parent should fuck it's kid
Don't get me wrong, I don't think mom should get a pass. She should be charged for what she did. But he shouldn't be labeled a victim either, given what the word victim means. You cannot be a victim of something you instigated and wanted, especially when you commit a crime to get it.

Unless he's not all there in a mental sense. But he must not be too far gone since he knew he needed to coerce her into it. It's just a mess, isn't it?

I wonder if she had sexually assaulted him in the past, or allowed someone else to, that's the only thing I could think of for this to happen.

I would agree that he is a victim. Those boundaries must have been crossed for him to even entertain the thought of that. And no normal, caring mother would ever go along with it You don't even have to be a mom to realize that this boy is in dire need of mental health services. Her response should have been to get him some help, not screw him up further. If she herself didn't have a hand in bringing him to that point, she should have known, or strongly suspected, that he himself had been victimized because that should have seemed totally bizarre and unfathomable to her. That she actually gave in to his "blackmail" is totally perverse and reprehensible. I'm so glad he went to the police. Maybe now he will get the help he obviously desperately needs.

My first thought was the mother must have been involved in exposing him to sexual abuse at some point and this was pay back...I wonder if he got it on video or something so he could take it to the police...thinking he wouldn't be believed. Lots of questions. Hope we hear more.

I can conceive of no situation in which I would give in to blackmail from my own child to have sex with them.

OR...maybe..he tried to blackmail her for something else (money..new car) and told her if she did not give him the car or whatever than he would goto the cops and tell them this sick story....and he followed through.

If he black mailed her for sex and according to him ..they had sex...than WHY goto the cops ..HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED...something is not adding up ..
I will be waiting for the whole story to come out..:vomit:

I wonder if she had sexually assaulted him in the past, or allowed someone else to, that's the only thing I could think of for this to happen.
that was actually my thought as well. most 17 year old boys do not even have the thought of having sex with their mother...unless it had been happening for years, and becoming so conditioned to it, he decided he wanted to, and if she didn't, he would turn her in. the entire situation reeks of ewwwwwwwww........

This isn't even just a "no" this is a "HELL NO".

As the mother of 4 sons, it's an unequivocal "Hell No", there is absolutely no amount of blackmail or anything else that could get me there.

So which one of them is the sicker fucker - the dude for wanting to screw his own mom, or the mom for giving in? Damn, this is kinda like the chicken or the egg dichotomy.

I need to know more about this. And I need to see a pic of these two weird fuckers.

As the mother of 4 sons, it's an unequivocal "Hell No", there is absolutely no amount of blackmail or anything else that could get me there.

I have two sons, 30 and 35 years old, either one of them are about as sexy as a bag of week old dead fish. GAG I'll leave the sexy times to their wives, as it should be.

Back