• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

MadeaBecBec

Trusted Member
SeleneKelsiRaynorshottodeathbyboyfr.jpg

Selene Kelsi Raynor,21

Selene Kelsi Raynor, 21, was was pregnant, was found slumped over the wheel of her car in the city's Strawberry Mansion section.

Philadelphia detectives said during a Friday news conference that Raynor's boyfriend, Tyrell Hart, 19, allegedly shot her in the face. He has been charged with first-degree murder and related offenses.
Police said that after finding Raynor, they learned that she had been reported missing and had been pregnant.

Hart, of Philadelphia, was charged with fatally shooting Raynor and with killing her unborn child, detectives said.

Some of Raynor's friends and classmates said that they last saw Raynor on Wednesday night, less than 24 hours before her death.
Raynor was a third-year chemistry major who had been a member of the Gospel Choir, Black Student Union and Student Activities Council. She had also worked as a residential assistant, a student who is paid to live on a dormitory floor and oversee, counsel and maintain order among other students living there.

"Selena was a special young lady who touched the lives of many on campus," university spokeswoman Pam Sheridan said in a prepared statement. "Our sincere condolences and heartfelt sympathy go out to the Raynor family during this very difficult time. The loss of a member of the campus community touches us all."
http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2009/10/17/news/doc4ad9996ee82db608839424.txt
TyrellHartshotandkilledSeleneRaynor.jpg

Tyrell Hart,19, Arrested
Selene Raynor, a Philadelphia High School for Girls graduate and an aspiring dentist enrolled at West Chester University, didn't care what anybody thought of her.

She was smart as a whip and quick with a smile, and it made no difference to Raynor, 21, if you were laughing with her or at her - as long as you were happy.

She was the goofball who busted out dance moves in the dorm hallway and the rock-solid friend who stood by your side during the toughest time of your life.

"You could talk to her about anything, and she wouldn't judge you," said Brian Jackson, a member of the university's gospel choir. "She was a very special person."
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/64659847.html
Hart has been charged with Murder, First Degree Murder of an Unborn Child and other related offenses.

The investigation continues.
http://cbs3.com/topstories/Philadelphia.West.Chester.2.1251621.html

Why does it seem that the ones with so much potential are killed so young?

Rest in Peace, Welcomed by Angels, Selene and Baby!

Last edited:
What a lovely thing she sounds like. Her parents and friends must be devastated. I wonder what his mama thinks right now because if this was my daughter it would take a great deal for me not to attempt to kill this motherfucker.

I often wonder how parents cope with this shit at all. Seems like they did everything right. She contributed to society. He took from it.

I just don't get why Tyrell would kill her, if it was because he didn't want to be a Father, I am sure Selene could have handled being a single Mom just fine. Was he jealous of her success? Why? Why?

My heart goes out to her Family and Friends, She was a special and talented Gal.....

So---- she deserved it? Because she should have known, somehow, he wanted to kill her? In the beginning?

I know.

She trapped him.

Last edited:
Funny, he looks like such a nice guy in his mugshot. Worst part is, this doesn't bother him at all. He went home and took a shower? wow...

On the second day of deliberations, a Philadelphia jury Monday convicted a Strawberry Mansion man of murdering his pregnant girlfriend and the couple's unborn child.
Common Pleas Judge Carolyn Engel Temin immediately sentenced Tyrell Hart, 22, to life in state prison without parole for the fatal Oct. 14, 2009 shooting of Selene Raynor, 21, and a term of 20-to-40 years in prison for the third-degree murder of the unborn baby.
[...]
Not wanting to become a father at 19, Hart shot Raynor once in the face and left her to die behind the wheel of her Jeep Cherokee which was parked not far from their respective homes in the city's Strawberry Mansion section. After being picked up by police for questioning two days later, Hart made two statements. In the first he said the shooting was an accident. In the second he confessed to shooting the victim due to his fear of fatherhood and having to tell his family.

Before leaving the courtroom Monday, Hart told Raynor's family that he had found God, that he was happy that she believed in God and that she was in a better place. "It may seem like I lost. But actually, I won because before I came here I was a lost soul," Hart said.
Read more at: philly.com/news/?wss=/philly/news/breaking/&id=145824245&viewAll=y#6gbWY743SuoAf8bx.99

http://articles.philly.com/2012-04-03/news/31281797_1_pregnant-girlfriend-murder-shooting

Last edited:
Golly everyone, he found God. Well, let's just give him a pass on this one, I'm sure that he sees the error of his ways and will never ever ever kill his girlfriend and unborn baby again. What do you say guys? Forgive and forget?

What a lovely thing she sounds like. Her parents and friends must be devastated. I wonder what his mama thinks right now because if this was my daughter it would take a great deal for me not to attempt to kill this motherfucker.

I often wonder how parents cope with this shit at all. Seems like they did everything right. She contributed to society. He took from it.

Mind your motherfucking business before I literally beat the shit outta you! Your mother took from society when she birthed you dumb bitch
[doublepost=1466841777,1466841637][/doublepost]
I just don't get why Tyrell would kill her, if it was because he didn't want to be a Father, I am sure Selene could have handled being a single Mom just fine. Was he jealous of her success? Why? Why?

My heart goes out to her Family and Friends, She was a special and talented Gal.....

Stop saying his name like you know him. You don't know him nor do you know any of his situations. Stop dickeating, mind your business that's what's best for you

@Jaaiyah - Would your wittle buddy approve of your nasty internet threats?

I mean he "found God" and all.

To paraphrase: His soul better belong to Jesus, because his ass belongs to Bubba McDick.

@Alf - He wadn't respekted enough... that and he is a quivering pussy-man that hid behind a gun... just guessing though. But I'mma shut my mouth before @Jaaiyah threatens to come cross country and beat me and his name out my mouth... :rolleyes: I quiver
in fear. :YOW:
Does tundertumblewhateverthefuck just come on to find your posts and disagree with them?

I'm always disappointed when a defender spouts their drivel and doesn't come back to play/expand on their opinion..

Come back, threat-spewing defender! We are nosy and want the scoop.

Last edited:
Back