• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
I'm all for saving puppies, but damn dude! I might be white, but I still feel safer knowing my life won't be in his hands. What dumbfuck thinks a Facebook post won't get back to the boss?

Dumbass
I hope when he goes to do his little burning of a cross in a black persons yard.. assuming hes part off the KKK considering how ignorant the mother fucker sounds.. that he catches on fire in the process! Then the black person comes out to see what the commosion is all about and walks away.. pretending to not see

That is what he deserves

Dumbass
I hope when he goes to do his little burning of a cross in a black persons yard.. assuming hes part off the KKK considering how ignorant the mother fucker sounds.. that he catches on fire in the process! Then the black person comes out to see what the commosion is all about and walks away.. pretending to not see

That is what he deserves
LOL. I wanna see!!!

Why does every racist POS look inbred?
Congrats to him though for being so kind to let the planet know what a worthless collection of his moms brothers DNA he is.
Racists are so 1960.

The day will come when one of two things will happen...
Either
1/ Face punched in by a black guy knowing who he is
or
2/ Being saved/helped by a black guy knowing who he is and showing him more compassion than he clearly has.

Either option works for me, or hell..
3/ All of the above.

Back