• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
Cold Pizza Leads to Argument, Shooting in St. Louis Area

Police in the St. Louis County town of Jennings are investigating a shooting apparently spurred by cold pizza.Police say a woman attacked the driver with a broom handle. The driver overpowered her and hit her back. The male homeowner then came out with a rifle.http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/22/cold-pizza-leads-to-argument-shooting-in-st-louis-area/

Cops: Man Pulled Gun Over Missing McDouble Burger
Tennessee cops are hunting for a McDonald’s patron who pulled a gun on restaurant workers after complaining that his drive-thru order was short a McDouble cheeseburger.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/gun-pulled-over-missing-cheeseburger-785154

Cold Pizza Leads to Argument, Shooting in St. Louis Area

Police in the St. Louis County town of Jennings are investigating a shooting apparently spurred by cold pizza.Police say a woman attacked the driver with a broom handle. The driver overpowered her and hit her back. The male homeowner then came out with a rifle.

Too bad it was cold. I'm sure they're great tippers. :sarcasm:

Okay folks, when you order a pizza delivered to your home there's a good chance it might not be too hot when it arrives. It also stands to reason that if you're the type to get this pissed off about it then you probably didn't tip the delivery guy anyway; consider it square.

Over a McDouble? WTF is wrong with people? I could understand pulling a gun over a Big Mac but not a McDouble.

And don't get me started on what I'd do if my beef and cheddar was missing from my Arby's order.:rage:

WTF did the stupid bitch think attacking the driver was going to achieve? That he'd pull a hot pizza out of his ass?

Hungry out in the St. Louis/Tennessee area huh? Is there a shortage of pizza and McDoubles out there? FFS!

1. If pizza is delivered cold.......put the pizza box in your oven for 5/8 minutes and it will be the same as was in the rest in a few minutes!

2. ANYTHING THAT IS ON THE MCDONALD'S MENU IS NOT WORTH ANY OF THAT!

The Mickey-D's worker that left the McDouble off the order ought to get a lifesaving medal. If you pull one out of the bag in public, should you get arrested for brandishing a deadly weapon?

27wrixf.jpg

Demetri Johnson​
[..]
are searching for a Nashville man accused of pulling a gun inside a local McDonald's because his order was wrong.
[..]
detectives identified the suspect as 21-year-old Demetri Johnson.
[...]
Johnson made an order in the drive-thru of McDonald's on Brick Church Pike early last Thursday morning. He received his food and pulled away.
[...]
Johnson came back to the drive-thru and complained that he was missing a McDouble cheeseburger. The manager asked Johnson to park and said he would bring out the missing burger.
[...]
a few minutes, Johnson allegedly walked into the McDonald's armed with a pistol. He racked the pistol and demanded the staff fix his order. Johnson and three women with him demanded fresh French fries and new soft drinks.

After getting their food, Johnson and the others all left the restaurant.
[..]
said service at the Brick Church Pike McDonald's location can be slow at times, but they have never been pushed to extremes.

"I was told to wait for my food and I've been here about 15 minutes," Jeff Vaughn, a customer, told
[...]
on Tuesday. "I'm not even going to have a chance to taste it on the way to the job site."

Vaughn was asked to pull over and his food would be brought out when it was ready.
[...]
http://www.wsmv.com/story/27690891/...fter-his-mcdonalds-order-was-wrong?hpt=ju_bn1

I'm sorry. I'm going to hell for this. I pictured him standing in the middle of the dining room singing into his gun microphone about missing meat with the 3 ladies behind him in sparkly dresses cooing "French fries" in a Motown sort of daydream. It's been a long week. lol On a side note I did see James Brown in concert a long time ago so that brought back good memories.

Back