• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Two teenagers are facing felony charges for attacking a Holland Township homeowner with baseball bats and pick axes.
The assault happened around 2:35 a.m. on Dec. 17 in the 400 block of Howard Avenue. Capt. Mark Bennett with the Ottawa County Sheriff's Office says the teenagers entered the home, attacked the homeowner and then fled the scene. The victim was taken to a nearby hospital with injuries. He is now recovering at home.
kdtm35.jpg

Investigators caught up with the suspects Thursday evening at a Holland Township apartment, where they were arrested without incident. Both suspects-- 19-year-old Codi James Antoniello from Holland City and a 16-year-old teenager from Holland Township-- are charged with first degree home invasion and felonious assault. Antoniello is in the Ottawa County jail and the other teenager was taken to an Ottawa County youth home.
http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/lo...19/pick-axe-attack-holland-township/20653919/

Not a lot out there yet , but they are saying one suspect had been dating the victim's ex-girlfriend.

I was wondering if he was in the middle of a haircut when he was busted...lol...I kept scrolling back up to look

Maybe he was trying to make himself more appealing to his new roommates because he knew where his next stop was going to be, juvie hall!

I was wondering if he was in the middle of a haircut when he was busted...lol...I kept scrolling back up to look

Codi James Antoniello, 19, from Holland Township in Michigan was chased by police last Thursday after allegedly attacking a 21-year-old man with a pickax and baseball bat.

In a bid to escape, he quickly tried to alter his appearance by shaving his head.

However, he was caught mid-transformation and a booking photo shows him with a large bald strip running through his brown locks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-mid-shave-tried-trimming-new-identity.html

Back