• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
96yqg8.jpg

The kidnappers released their victims, but not before nearly severing one victim's finger while interrogating him in the house, court papers allege​
Four men have been indicted on charges alleging they kidnapped and tortured two men they suspected of stealing drugs and money from a St. Paul 'stash house,' federal prosecutors announced
[...]
The kidnappers released their victims, but not before nearly severing one victim's finger while interrogating him in the house,
[...]
State prosecutors say the house was controlled by a Mexican drug cartel, though court documents don't say which one and federal prosecutors declined to comment.
All four were indicted on one count of conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine. One was also indicted on one count of using a gun during a drug crime.

'The allegations in the indictment are a frightening reminder of the violent capabilities of drug traffickers,' U.S. Attorney Andy Luger
[...]
The indictment unsealed Tuesday and other court papers say the four men suspected the victims stole or knew who stole about 30 pounds (13 kilograms) of methamphetamine and $200,000 from the stash house last month.

It names Jesus Ramirez, 31, of Los Angeles; Jonatan Delgado Alvarez, 22, of Los Angeles; Juan Ricardo Elenes Villavazo, also known as Chapo, 32, of St. Paul; and Antonio Navarro, also known as Tony Sanchez, 19, of St. Paul.

The defendants released the victims after determining they didn't know what happened to the drugs,
[...]
Navarro and Alvarez were arrested outside the house April 15. Ramirez was arrested after a police chase in the Los Angeles area April 17. Villavazo remains at large,
[...]
The indictment alleges Navarro and Villavazo ran the stash house, and that Ramirez and Alvarez flew from Los Angeles on April 14 to try to recover the stolen meth or enough cash to cover it. It alleges they kidnapped two men from behind a Minneapolis residence and beat them, held a gun to their heads, and threatened to kill them and their families.

Court papers allege Villavazo tried to cut off one victim's left little finger with scissors, causing him to pass out, while the others held him down. The documents say the victim later underwent surgery but that it was unclear if he would regain the ability to move his finger.

State kidnapping and other charges filed last month against Navarro, Ramirez and Delgado are on hold pending the outcome of the federal case, said Dennis Gerhardstein,
[...]
Attorney Anthony Deutz represented Ramirez on the state charges. He declined to comment specifically on the federal charges but added 'I think he got caught up in this and that he was not involved.' It wasn't immediately clear if Delgado or Navarro had lawyers.

All four defendants face a potential maximum of life in prison if convicted on the drug count, while Ramirez also faces a potential a minimum of seven years for allegedly using a gun to kidnap and threaten the victims, according to the U.S. attorney's office.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2621458/Mexican-drug-cartel-enforcers-kidnapped-Minnesota-teens-tortured-hours-missing-drugs-stash.html#ixzz3148LzJXi

Drug cartel members allegedly kidnapped, tortured 4 suspected of robbing meth, cash from Minnesota stash house
In April, $200,000 and nearly 30 pounds of meth went missing from a Mexican drug cartel's stash house in St. Paul. According to criminal complaints, four men associated with the cartel kidnapped, tortured and raped at least four people they suspected took the drugs and money.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...spects-report-article-1.1782815#ixzz3148sT4HA

:facepalm:These men are amateurs, they're going to regret throwing "cartel" as an excuse for their actions.

:facepalm:These men are amateurs, they're going to regret throwing "cartel" as an excuse for their actions.
I don't think they were just throwing it around. Sounds like they have valid proof that this house was a Cartel drug house. They are being charged federally which means these guys aren't just normal drug bad guys. These are the guys who will do what they say they will as evidenced by one dude almost losing their pinky.
You don't get 13lbs of any drug if you ain't mixed up with some real motherfuckers. I'm sure the reason the name of the Cartel hasn't been named becoz they want more Intel on whoever is bossing these guys around.

They are idiots though. I mean at least blindfold your victims if you're gonna let them go. Granted they thought the guys did it but still criminal 101 class dudes.

I don't think they are cartel. If they were cartel, they wouldn't have done such a shoddy job and those dudes would be dead. The cartel don't play.

I don't think they are cartel. If they were cartel, they wouldn't have done such a shoddy job and those dudes would be dead. The cartel don't play.

Sort of what I was thinking too. A cartel would probably torture to attempt to get info from you, but even if they decide u don't really know what happened to the drugs/money or just won't admit to it, they'd probably still kill u to be sure u don't identify them. Then stick ur head on a pole on the side of the road. No wait, that was Trashcanistan, but I hear the cartels in Mexico do the same thing.

They do put your heads on sticks in Mexico. And they hang you from bridges. And they shoot you in front of your children (if they didn't already shoot your child as well).

I'm calling BS on this story. I don't believe a Mexican drug cartel would leave anyone alive that they believed stole from them. Would have killed their kids and pets too.

One of the four men accused of keeping a "stash house" for a Mexican drug cartel (...) pleaded guilty to conspiring to distribute methamphetamine.

Antonio Navarro, 19, entered the plea (...) clearing the way for the state to proceed on charges that include kidnapping, assault and robbery (...)

Navarro and Juan Ricardo Elenes Villalvazo (...) accused of keeping a "stash house" for the cartel, though court documents don't say which one (...)

Jesus Ramirez, 31, and Jonatan Delgado Alvarez, 22, both of Los Angeles, flew to the Twin Cities in April after meth and $200,000 in cash were stolen from the house (...)

Navarro, as well as Ramirez and Alvarez, have been charged (...) with kidnapping, assault, and robbery. That case was put on hold, pending the outcome of federal charges (...)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/30/minnesota-stash-house_n_5633460.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

I'm with the rest I don't think it's cartel either AND by traveling from Cali to Twin Cities is what qualifies it as federal charging..interstate travel for illegal activities or however they word it. These CA dudes were possibly trying to keep these country Minnesota boys in check by threatening and claiming those were cartel drugs and money....even their own dealers didn't believe them because we all know that the theft was an inside job....it always is in one fashion or another!

Back