• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2hn40tt.jpg

24n43uo.jpg

Boston police arrested two Nintendolts who promised to wreak havoc on the Pokémon World Championships on Saturday.

Kevin Norton, 18, and James Stumbo, 27, both from Iowa, allegedly made violent threats on social media to attendees at the Pokémon World Championships, cops said. Security officials at the Hynes Convention Center, where the tournament is held, immediately began investigating, and the two men were stopped hours later trying to get into the event.

Detectives searched the suspects' car and found a 12-gauge shotgun, an AR-15 rifle, several hundred rounds of ammunition and a hunting knife, cops said.

Boston detectives arrested the pair at a hotel in Saugus. They are both charged with unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition and other firearm related charges, police said. They will be arraigned at Boston Municipal Court.
Both Stumbo and Norton's names appeared on the tournament's official invitees listunder the Masters Division. Stumbo was also a member of the Iowan Pokemon League's Facebook group.

Stumbo posted the threat Aug. 19 on a Facebook group called "Mayhem Pokémon Crew," with a photo of the shotgun and the rifle on the back of their car.

He captioned the photo: "Kevin Norton and I are ready for worlds Boston here we come!!!"
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...on-tournament-shooting-plot-article-1.2334956

Being a disgruntled teen nerd is one thing...but being a twenty-fucking-seven year old nerd is simply pathetic. Try getting a life, you POS, and maybe you'll find better things to do with your time.

That is the pathetic image of two people that couldn't win their regional competition to get to the championships...

I want to know which one had the cute pink case on their iPhone in the picture. :hilarious:

Wow and zers! Fucking imaginary land much? Pokémon is cool! For the love of games haha why you double dorks hating, don't u know murder doesn't make hair grow on your chest... or balls lol. DERP

Last edited:
:wait:Really and in Boston did they think there was a chance in hell they would get away with such a well thought out diabolical scheme geesh they are not that nerdy

Their defense attorneys will claim that they obviously didn't intend to follow through, because of the FB postings. I mean, who would publicize such a nefarious scheme on social media in advance?

I mean, who would publicize such a nefarious scheme on social media in advance?
These two idiots and several others who have all been caught after their FB, Twitter, Instagram or Periscope postings.

Plenty have done it, these two aren't the first and certainly won't be the last so I highly doubt a "we weren't serious" defense who work very well.

July 21, 2016

Two Iowa men each received two-year prison sentences Thursday after pleading guilty to charges that they brought an AR-15 rifle, a shotgun, and hundreds of rounds of ammunition to the Pokemon World Championship at the Hynes Convention Center last summer.

James Stumbo, 28, and Kevin Norton, 19, were both charged with unlawful possession of the guns and ammunition. As part of a plea agreement, Stumbo pleaded guilty only to possession of the rifle, and Norton only to possession of the shotgun. Both pleaded guilty to possessing about 300 rounds of ammunition. The men, who have already been jailed for nearly a year, will also have to serve two years of probation.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ention-plot/644NV7qOImHxJARiuLL6HM/story.html

Back