• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Police arrested two teenage girls accused of attacking a 62-year-old man in front of his Syracuse, New York home.

The man told police he was assaulted Wednesday afternoon after politely asking a group of teens sitting on his lawn to leave. What happened before the video was recorded is not clear.

Cellphone footage of the resulting confrontation, which has since gone viral on social media, shows one of the girls punching the man twice in the head, according toWSTM-TV.

He tries to run after her, but a second girl spins him around as several teens laugh, one recording with his phone. The man continues to give chase, but stumbles and falls face-first in the street, his cane sliding away from him.

Cellphone video of the alleged assault has been viewed more than 1 million times on Facebook. The footage has spread so widely that the man in the video says he’s been contacted by relatives in Ireland who saw it.

Police say they have arrested two girls, 14 and 15, who face third-degree assault charges. Both girls, who aren’t being named because they are juveniles, received appearance tickets and left with their parents.

The mother of one of the girls told WSTM that she wants to apologize to the man, saying what her daughter did was uncalled for. She says her daughter will face the consequences and is accepting full responsibility.

The man says he suffered a bruised eye in the attack and is recovering.
http://kdvr.com/2016/10/21/two-teen-girls-arrested-after-62-year-old-man-attacked-in-facebook-video/

These little bitches! This type of shit enrages me!

I truly hope that their parents took them home, and beat the bejesus out of them!!! Did that make that little cunt feel good- To attack an old man, one with a cane even? How about her friend- the one that spun him around, before he face planted the pavement? While they laugh.. Rage, Seriously! How the fuck would they feel if this was their grandparent treated like this? I hope their grandparents see this shit...

They were in his yard!! (the video doesn't show how many teens had gathered in his yard, or what kind of nonsense they were doing there- I'm betting they weren't raking his leaves) To be honest, I'm a little disappointed that the video doesn't end with that man catching them, then beating the shit out of them- pinata style.

I hope the judge sentences them to jail time- the entire full year they could receive.. Also being that the video was shared on FB over a million times already, I pray that the judge orders them to post and share an "I attacked an old man, cuz I was being a cunt in his yard and he asked me to leave" video to Facebook, Instagram, twitter, snapchat, youtube, and any other site these little slores use.

NY Penal Law
S 120.00 Assault in the third degree.
A person is guilty of assault in the third degree when:
1. With intent to cause physical injury to another person, he causes
such injury to such person or to a third person; or
2. He recklessly causes physical injury to another person; or
3. With criminal negligence, he causes physical injury to another
person by means of a deadly weapon or a dangerous instrument.
Assault in the third degree is a class A misdemeanor.
The maximum sentence you will receive for a 3rd degree assault charge is 1 year in jail and fines.

Why was this fucking idiot chasing after teenage girls for anyways? Was he going to beat the shit out of em? I have no sympathy for the face plant, this fucking goof had that comin for acting a fool, trying to run when you walk with a cane, chasing after kids. Dipshit.

I don't understand whytwo of the girls are being charged to be honest. One hits him, for sure, fuck her. The other appears to merely attempt to grab his arm or push him AFTER he chases her friend. I see nothing wrong with a kid sticking up for their friend if an adult is attempting to enact violence upon them. Totally uncalled for to chase after them like this and i venture to guess more laws would have been broke and our victim would be going down too had he actually got his hands on her. It's understandable that a kid would react that way and try to stop the guy, and it's not like her efforts to do so caused any harm or had any effect whatsoever. it's made out like she shoved him to the ground or caused him to fall, nope, it clearly has no effect and he falls due to his own clumsiness orphysical impairment.

Don't get me wrong, every child at the scene no doubt is a worthless animal and society would be better off without them in it, but i think the authorities are stretchin here.

Why did he not call the police in the first place? Why would anyone choose to confront animals like these? You can tell even before the physical assault that these kids are up to no good, crowding around in a public place like that, yellin and makin a scene, dressin like skanks. It's clear they're worthless animal children and no measure of civil discourse will accomplish anything with such filth.

You know what, no sympathy for the bitch slap he gets either. The neighborhood may have been nice and pleasant when he first moved there, but it's clear it's become quite the trash infested shit hole judging by the video. Moron shoulda learned how to be street smart before he engages with such "people".

Last edited:
My gut reaction was rage as well. What a bunch of disrespectful little assholes. The ones laughing in the background should be ashamed of themselves. I hope the judge throws the book at them. Its too bad all of them can't be charged with trespassing or something.

Why was this fucking idiot chasing after teenage girls for anyways? Was he going to beat the shit out of em? I have no sympathy for the face plant, this fucking goof had that comin for acting a fool, trying to run when you walk with a cane, chasing after kids. Dipshit.

I don't understand whytwo of the girls are being charged to be honest. One hits him, for sure, fuck her. The other appears to merely attempt to grab his arm or push him AFTER he chases her friend. I see nothing wrong with a kid sticking up for their friend if an adult is attempting to enact violence upon them. Totally uncalled for to chase after them like this and i venture to guess more laws would have been broke and our victim would be going down too had he actually got his hands on her. It's understandable that a kid would react that way and try to stop the guy, and it's not like her efforts to do so caused any harm or had any effect whatsoever. it's made out like she shoved him to the ground or caused him to fall, nope, it clearly has no effect and he falls due to his own clumsiness orphysical impairment.

Don't get me wrong, every child at the scene no doubt is a worthless animal and society would be better off without them in it, but i think the authorities are stretchin here.

Why did he not call the police in the first place? Why would anyone choose to confront animals like these? You can tell even before the physical assault that these kids are up to no good, crowding around in a public place like that, yellin and makin a scene, dressin like skanks. It's clear they're worthless animal children and no measure of civil discourse will accomplish anything with such filth.

You know what, no sympathy for the bitch slap he gets either. The neighborhood may have been nice and pleasant when he first moved there, but it's clear it's become quite the trash infested shit hole judging by the video. Moron shoulda learned how to be street smart before he engages with such "people".
When you get assaulted please remember that you brought on yourself. It is also apparent that the street trash you are talking about are Black people. Are you saying they are incapable of being civil and respectful. This is the attitude that allows such destructive and repugnant behavior in the Black community.

I closed my eyes and all I could hear was the monkey house at the zoo...
it was truly uncanny.

Why did he not call the police in the first place?

Yeah, it was a mistake to think he could handle that many kids on his own.

And another mistake was for him to think that just because a kid slapped him that it would be okay for him to hit her with his cane. As much as we might like the thought of a teen who deserves it getting a beat-down with a cane, there is no legal right to physical retaliation.

It is disgusting and says plenty about our own culture when our children have zero respect for either elders or other people's property or preferences. Of course, my own kid was able to free roam at a fairly young age and that is one of the first things I taught him. That is not the case now so it's not too odd that children grow up not being taught this currently.

When you get assaulted please remember that you brought on yourself. It is also apparent that the street trash you are talking about are Black people. Are you saying they are incapable of being civil and respectful. This is the attitude that allows such destructive and repugnant behavior in the Black community.

First off, i've been a victim of assault on two separate occasions and in only one of them could an argument be made that i brought it on myself. How intelligent of you to not have any fucking clue what you're talking about. I don't grasp what relevance personal history or our own real life stories have regarding this anyways though. You're an embarrassment.

Second, yes, the trash in this particular story are black. I don't see the relevance or pertinence in mentioning that fact. Everyone is CAPABLE of doing the right thing and not conducting ones self as a filthy piece of shit animal, the question is would such monsters ever choose that. The behavior displayed in the video leads me to conclude that this lot will not.

Third, having a negative view of delinquent black youth is what allows destructive/repugnant behavior in black communities? The fuck? How? Are you saying i should have a positive view of this filth instead? How the fuck would that help things?????

Feel free to treat any questions asked here as rhetorical. Your initial comment leads me to believe you are incapable of discussing things in an intelligent or sensible manner.

my own kid was able to free roam at a fairly young age and that is one of the first things I taught him.

Love this ... by the time they learned the ropes of our house hold they were ready for the
street. You have power but you must respect adults, do what you're told unless its unreasonable. If its unreasonable get another adult. From here free roaming looks like marching my kid up to that old man and offering him a summer of free yard work.

Last edited:

I'm going to have to agree with Jack here. I grew up in upstate NY, pretty close to Syracuse actually. All of the CNY areas have turned into shit holes over the years. As my mom puts it, the toilet of NY.

It's not just these kids that act like this. All of them do. Any race, religion, or creed. Bringing up the fact that they are black is irrelevant. Completely. Check out the news for upstate NY, you'll see that.

I just watched that video ... i have boys who would never thank God. But if that was my daughter
I would dis own her. I would tell the judge that...you can have her, and good bye I'm going to church to pray for both our souls because wow did I ever fuck up.
[doublepost=1477435300,1477435118][/doublepost]
It's not just these kids that act like this. All of them do. Any race, religion, or creed.

Even the old man. I wonder if he had any intention of going into the house and calling police

they would have killed him before he got there.

Latest posts

Back