• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox4news.com/news/two-dogs-stabbed-to-death-in-north-fort-worth
[....]
One family found their beloved Mastiff named Oso dead in the backyard. They think a threatening note days before may be connected.
[....]
“I heard him crying, whining really bad, around 10 or 10:30,” she recalled.

Soto heard Oso’s cries Tuesday evening. But she did not discover what had happened until the next day. She called Fort Worth police to investigate.

“They said when they flipped him over, he was stabbed so many times that they stopped counting,” Soto said.

A week before the killing, Soto says a note was left on her door that said, “Please move your dog away from my fence line. I can't have your dog bark at me every time I go in my backyard. Do not go to my house to speak to me."

Soto gave the note to police.

A knife was lying next to the 200-pound dog.

“It wasn't just a dog,” Soto said. “He was part of our family. He didn't have to do that."

Tracy Carter, a spokesperson for the Fort Worth Police Department, says a neighbor's Husky was also killed the same night.

“Someone came home, went to their backyard and saw that their dog had been bludgeoned in the backyard,” Carter said. “They tried to actively follow that person. That person got away from them."

Carter says they are taking the cases seriously.

“To me, this was a heinous crime,” she said. “We want to get this guy off the streets. We don't want to see this happen to another dog or anyone."
[....]

There's video at the link. If I had heard my dog "crying, whining really bad" I would've been out there with a flashlight and a gun. There no way I wouldn't have not "discovered what happened until the next day". 911 should've been called and they might've been able to find this asshole that night. Btw, don't leave your precious family member alone outside unsupervised for long periods of time. Also, surveillance cameras, people. They're not expensive. There are probably plenty of youtube videos to show you how to run the cables, because installation labor is expensive.

Sounds like the neighbour did it if they can link the note as being done by them as well.
Certainly motive and a threat.

I totally agree with you Sant, first unusual whine and that wuda been it. How here people have started setting up those wildlife camera setups because they are easy, cheaper and it allows you to looks if there's motion

I wonder if the owner of the Husky also got a threatening note. I'm thinking it's a teenager from one of the residents. You'd have to be pretty reckless to stab a mastiff to death.. I'm just saying they are usually pretty big, intimidating dogs.

I wonder if the owner of the Husky also got a threatening note. I'm thinking it's a teenager from one of the residents. You'd have to be pretty reckless to stab a mastiff to death.. I'm just saying they are usually pretty big, intimidating dogs.
I'm thinking some drunk or just plain mean deranged asshole adult: as shown repeatedly there's just as many mental midgets that are over the 19 point by far as there are under trying to grand stand their stupidity

Back